Aliens on the xbox or wiiu?

SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
Forum Member
✭✭✭
should i just pickup the xbox360 version (out feb12th) or wait possibility a month longer for the wiiu version? ... i bet im not the only 1 facing this dilemma. :(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me it's PS3 or WiiU and i'lll be waiting for some reviews to see what the WiiU gamepad features are like before buying, if its just another map screen or the game on the screen it might not be enough this time
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    should i just pickup the xbox360 version (out feb12th) or wait possibility a month longer for the wiiu version? ... i bet im not the only 1 facing this dilemma. :(

Depends how much of a rush you are in.

Early reports stated that the Wii U version was the best graphically (on consoles)..and obviously features like the controller being the motion tracker are worthy additions (I'd imagine it adds another level of fear and immersion to the game when you suddenly start hearing motion sounds beeping out of the controller itself).

The hands on reports of the 360/PS3 versions haven't been that positive to be honest ..so it may end up being average on all platforms.

Personally I'd wait the extra month....then you'll know if the Wii U version is superior as reported...or be able to get the 360 version for £10 less than it was on launch day.

They seem to be holding off showing the Wii U version..probably because they hope people will buy both versions rather than waiting for the Wii U one
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wii u, because we all have a fancy new controller
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    do u guyz think you'll be able 2 play aliens on the gamepad screen? ... i use my wiiu as a portable ... never play on the tv. :o
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    do u guyz think you'll be able 2 play aliens on the gamepad screen? ... i use my wiiu as a portable ... never play on the tv. :o

Very hard to say.

They could certainly include two versions of the game (one that plays like the standard game and one WiiU gamepad enhanced version)..but they may feel that they'd rather focus on the gamepad enhanced version. I'd say there's 50/50 chance.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    Very hard to say.

They could certainly include two versions of the game (one that plays like the standard game and one WiiU gamepad enhanced version)..but they may feel that they'd rather focus on the gamepad enhanced version. I'd say there's 50/50 chance.

I'm probably just gonna get the xbox version because I simply don't wanna wait ... Mainly because I seriously doubt it'll be any different 2 the other versions... How many times have we heard devs rambling on about how the wiiu version is gonna blow of others outta the water only to be met with disappointment? :rolleyes: