Options

I want to see Emma host the main show

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
Forum Member
Maybe if Brian is ill in the future, Emma will have to do the main show. I think she'll be much better than Brian

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Emma would be better for the main show than Brian ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Much better vehicle for her.

Wish she'd stop swearing. Just because you can doesn't mean you should and it always seems she feels she should when she is on that braindead show.

The main show is too big for Brian and doesn't play to his strengths which are on the braindead show.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I agree i think the role of the BB presenters should be a female. Plus brian is way to scripted i mean look how different he is when he is on BOTS.

Emma would of been the better choice for the main presenter the only reason why Brian got the job was because he won Ultimate BB but as a presenter for BB he is not cut out for it.
  • Options
    Saskia44Saskia44 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    I agree i think the role of the BB presenters should be a female. Plus brian is way to scripted i mean look how different he is when he is on BOTS.

Emma would of been the better choice for the main presenter the only reason why Brian got the job was because he won Ultimate BB but as a presenter for BB he is not cut out for it.

She may be better than Brian, but she is no Davina.

The show is tacky end of - a lack of presenting skills on Brian's part make no difference to the quality of the show.

People just want to vote in the latest 'Rylan' - I don't think too many are bothered about the presenter. I'd rather stick with Brian - she irritates me.
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't we host a petition or something for them to swap?
  • Options
    FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brian and Emma need to swap roles. People loved Brian in BB2 for being himself, and we'd get to see that on BOTS with him, and Emma is more professional (and gives off Davina vibes) so I'd love for her to be the presenter of the main show, with Brian as the BOTS host.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone please, just not Brian.
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about just fire Brian and hire Emma for both shows?
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma would be a respectable choice to front the show.
    Iain Lee to host BOTS.

Brian is incompetent at best.
    Personally I'd get rid of him all together,he's had a fair crack of the whip and has proven he is not up to the job.
  • Options
    LydiaRowlingLydiaRowling Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Brian and Emma need to swap roles. People loved Brian in BB2 for being himself, and we'd get to see that on BOTS with him, and Emma is more professional (and gives off Davina vibes) so I'd love for her to be the presenter of the main show, with Brian as the BOTS host.

Do u really want Brian presenting a show every night?

Emma is much better on bit on the side
  • Options
    zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree I think Emma Willis would do a much better job hosting the main show, I like Brian Dowling but he doesn't really have what it takes. I think Emma Willis is far to good for BOTS.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I agree
  • Options
    computersaysnocomputersaysno Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Emma is really good for the main show. She was on BBLB all the time when BB was at it's peak. She is a definite fan of the show. Brian hosting the main show just reeks of "I only got this job because I won Ultimate BB". When it's a good looking guy who is evicted, he's always flirting with them like a bitch in heat, it's a bit nauseating.
  • Options
    Mattyboii1995Mattyboii1995 Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Emma would be great as the presenter of the main show..please get her on!
  • Options
    wonderwheels28wonderwheels28 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Brian presenting the main show, but have to agree I think Emma would do a far better job at it, she just seems more natural & relaxed at presenting more than Brian ever does.
  • Options
    imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    Much better vehicle for her.

Wish she'd stop swearing. Just because you can doesn't mean you should and it always seems she feels she should when she is on that braindead show.

The main show is too big for Brian and doesn't play to his strengths which are on the braindead show.

I agree on the too much swearing thing, but is it the brain dead production team and the autocue they give the passengers to read?
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with this. :)
  • Options
    EnJayKingEnJayKing Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ain't happening, folks.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd prefer it .

Brian has had long enough and he aint improving .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I genuinely think Emma would become the new Davina if given the chance.
    Whenever interviewing people, she is fair, lets them speak whilst being fun and calm.
    I'd also like the stage changing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I genuinely think Emma would become the new Davina if given the chance.
    Whenever interviewing people, she is fair, lets them speak whilst being fun and calm.
    I'd also like the stage changing!

I don't really want a" new Davina ". The old one was bad enough.
  • Options
    emmetmclemmetmcl Posts: 2,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Emma would be good.

Brian, I will admit, is not the greatest presenter in the world, but I love him. It's obvious he loves the show, and him being a winner adds to it.

And do people really think Emma won't have to stick to a script? She'll have to do the same as Brian
  • Options
    zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emmetmcl wrote: »
    I don't think Emma would be good.

Brian, I will admit, is not the greatest presenter in the world, but I love him. It's obvious he loves the show, and him being a winner adds to it.

And do people really think Emma won't have to stick to a script? She'll have to do the same as Brian

Yes but she would bring more life to the show, Brian is very wooden. Emma has a much bubblier personality and would be ten times better than Davina was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    imrightok wrote: »
    I don't really want a" new Davina ". The old one was bad enough.

I don't think you can really say Davina was bad.
    Even though she had her faults, over 10 years who doesn't?
    She was a very good presenter even if you didn't like her as a person.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think you can really say Davina was bad.
    Even though she had her faults, over 10 years who doesn't?
    She was a very good presenter even if you didn't like her as a person.

You're right. There was nothing wrong with her presenting.it's just the 'add ons'i ie, the stupid face pulls etc etc.