The Beckhams haven't been photographed together for ages.

Comments

• Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just don't get VB, she's all shy and demure in public, head down, shades on, and then tweeting photos of herself in her bathroom mirror, or blowing out candles on her birthday cake, or other 'private' family moments, why?

Dual personality....Grumpy in public, normal behind closed doors.

On the notion of pish and bucks breaking up.....it will never happen....
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2312442/Victoria-Beckham-dresses-style-takes-family-fine-art-Louvre.html

I'm sure three young lads and a 2 year old girl loved their trip to the Louvre. :rolleyes:

My 10 yr old loved the Louvre ..She is fascinated by museums etc... We both enjoyed sitting with our feet in the water outside the entrance as it was so so hot..
  • rioniarionia Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My 10 yr old loved the Louvre ..She is fascinated by museums etc... We both enjoyed sitting with our feet in the water outside the entrance as it was so so hot..

OT but have you seen the Hollow Earth children/young adult series of novels

http://www.hollow-earth.co.uk/paintings-places-more
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was wearing them in NYC a couple of months ago and it was frigging snowing. Does she not realise how much of a **** she looks?

I have never seen a picture of Harper smiling which is a real shame as she's very cute. VB just treats her like an accessory she can dress up (not even nicely for the most part - what's wrong with a bit if pink FFS?) just as I predicted.

Vapid, shallow, idiotic, ridiculous woman.

An absolute ridiculous statement to make. Tut tut tut
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rionia wrote: »
    OT but have you seen the Hollow Earth children/young adult series of novels

http://www.hollow-earth.co.uk/paintings-places-more

Thanks for link.. I think my daughter would love them..
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member

She probably thinks Van Gogh is a Dutch fashion designer, and Rubens is a shade of red lippy.

:D:D:D
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dual personality....Grumpy in public, normal behind closed doors.

On the notion of pish and bucks breaking up.....it will never happen....

Normal? constantly tweeting photos of yourself posing in front of mirrors etc., normal if you're about 13 years old.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Romeo is always holding someone's hand. I think he hates, hates, hates the cameras.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally think the marriage has been dead in all but name for years. The Loos debacle sealed it and was a huge PR disaster for them.

I think they stay together because they genuinely love the kids and also because of Brand Beckham. Harper was a gift for VB.

All IMHO of course.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Romeo is always holding someone's hand. I think he hates, hates, hates the cameras.

He might hate the paps, but he doesn't hate cameras....;)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/romeo-beckham-signed-by-burberry-first-1494635
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HOLD THE FRONT PAGE...FOREVER!!!!:eek::eek::D:D:D:D

From the Column of Truth

Hey Guys!!!
    No doubt by now the entire world is on tenterhooks to hear confirmation of the truth about me and my good, good friend, international superstar and Daddy-who-loves-his-kids-nearly-as-much-as-me Mr Goldenballs.
    As an International Ambassador, I'm quite used to being summoned at a moment's notice to top-level discussions, so when Mr Goldenballs asked for a meeting, I jumped into the Lambo and raced to the scene (not forgetting to take the kids to school first of course).
    We met up in one of my very successful and spotlessly clean coffee shops.
    I was hoping that Mrs Goldenballs would be there aswell - like me she has a very successful clothing brand, but apparently she had taken the children to the loo, although why they had to go all the way to Paris for a wee I will never know.
    Over coffee, Mr Goldenballs and I discussed the important international events of the day. To be fair, he has played Wembley a few more times than I have, but as I told him, a handful of football medals are mere trifles compared to my DOTY trophies.
    Anyway, as we were finishing our coffee, Mr Goldenballs reached across the table and grabbed my hand.
    "So Peter," he squeaked, "Would you like to have a look in my famous lunchbox?"
    Honestly, guys, I thought he meant he'd brought us some sandwiches and maybe a muffin or two to share.........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Azura's Star ... Very funny
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I personally think the marriage has been dead in all but name for years. The Loos debacle sealed it and was a huge PR disaster for them.

I think they stay together because they genuinely love the kids and also because of Brand Beckham. Harper was a gift for VB.

All IMHO of course.

That's how I feel to. Though this is just a hunch, could be totally different. However the children do always seem to be really well turned out and well behaved. Even if their marriage is in the toilet they seem to be great parents.

I went to the Louvre plenty of times as a child and loved it. Then again I was constantly dragged around art galleries/museums ect, I remember really enjoying them.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member

Ah, yes forgot about that. Never the less a kid that age always holding hands is kind of sad.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From the Column of Truth

Hey Guys!!!
    No doubt by now the entire world is on tenterhooks to hear confirmation of the truth about me and my good, good friend, international superstar and Daddy-who-loves-his-kids-nearly-as-much-as-me Mr Goldenballs.
    As an International Ambassador, I'm quite used to being summoned at a moment's notice to top-level discussions, so when Mr Goldenballs asked for a meeting, I jumped into the Lambo and raced to the scene (not forgetting to take the kids to school first of course).
    I was hoping that Mrs Goldenballs would be there aswell - like me she has a very successful clothing brand, but apparently she had taken the children to the loo, although why they had to go all the way to Paris for a wee I will never know.
    Over coffee, Mr Goldenballs and I discussed the important international events of the day. To be fair, he has played Wembley a few more times than I have, but as I told him, a handful of football medals are mere trifles compared to my DOTY trophies.
    Anyway, as we were finishing our coffee, Mr Goldenballs reached across the table and grabbed my hand.
    Honestly, guys, I thought he meant he'd brought us some sandwiches and maybe a muffin or two to share.........

:D:D Can you imagine those two as a couple? The vanity overload! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Ah, yes forgot about that. Never the less a kid that age always holding hands is kind of sad.

I think he's a bit of a mummy's boy, as he's often with her at fashion shows. Wonder if he'll follow in her 'designer' footsteps?
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2312442/Victoria-Beckham-dresses-style-takes-family-fine-art-Louvre.html

I'm sure three young lads and a 2 year old girl loved their trip to the Louvre. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Shock horror, parent educates their child.
    Maybe they want them to be knowledgeable people and not pig ignorant hood rats!
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    :rolleyes: Shock horror, parent educates their child.
    Maybe they want them to be knowledgeable people and not pig ignorant hood rats!

Sad isn't it?:(

David was slaughtered around here for donating his french salary to charity too.:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Normal? constantly tweeting photos of yourself posing in front of mirrors etc., normal if you're about 13 years old.

It's just totally self centred behaviour as always. Looking grumpy in public is oddly just a way of drawing attention and so is the wearing of sunglasses in the dark or when it's cloudy. All those in private selfies as well....:p
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's a bit of a mummy's boy, as he's often with her at fashion shows. Wonder if he'll follow in her 'designer' footsteps?

:confused:
    He's a little boy who clearly loves his Mum and enjoys spending time with her.
    What exactly is your problem with that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sad isn't it?:(

David was slaughtered around here for donating his french salary to charity too.:yawn:

DD I'd of been more impressed if he had donated all money made from his image rights whilst playing for PSG.. As his wages is taxed 75% but his earning from image isn't
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DD I'd of been more impressed if he had donated all money made from his image rights whilst playing for PSG.. As his wages is taxed 75% but his earning from image isn't

I do see your point but I still wouldn't slate anyone for donating to charity.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do see your point but I still wouldn't slate anyone for donating to charity.:)

I agree ..I think it's a great gesture ..
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From the Column of Truth

Hey Guys!!!

Hahaha - oh AS, just what I need this morning thank you :D
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :D:D Can you imagine those two as a couple? The vanity overload! :eek:

I have tried to imagine...but it's like trying to think about how big space is - complete brain function overload:D

Well the Fail today have yet another walkabout featuring DB and Harper sans Victowwyah. They still can't afford a coat for the tot it seems.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

What is wrong with a son wanting to spend time with his mother, and being interested in her work? And if he is interested in fashion/modeling/clothes as career or even just a hobby, what is wrong with that?

I'm really getting weirded out here. Things that VB should get praise for, like educating her kids, spending time with them, the kids actually wanting to spend time with her are used against her.