EE London outage

DevonBlokeDevonBloke Posts: 6,835
Forum Member
Deleted! Turns out I don't know what I'm talking about which is quite common!

Comments

• Deleted_User381237831Deleted_User381237831 Posts: 7,902
    Forum Member
    *Makes "Drinky Drinky" motion with right hand* :)
  • jabbamk1jabbamk1 Posts: 8,942
    Forum Member
    DevonBloke wrote: »
    Deleted! Turns out I don't know what I'm talking about which is quite common!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1f286f59598a04ada5d849dd336e6d78/tumblr_mlp29qg5C91rkj8fwo1_400.gif
  • The Lord LucanThe Lord Lucan Posts: 5,054
    Forum Member
    If you were to listen to some on Twitter or the EE FB page.. you'd think EE always had no coverage in London ;)
    Forum Member
    If you were to listen to some on Twitter or the EE FB page.. you'd think EE always had no coverage in London ;)

That raises a good point.

Why is it that the EE facebook and twitter has more complaints than any other network. Seriously the volume is more than triple any other network.
    Forum Member
    Brand confusion.. no trust due to the merge and the very public knowledge of decommissioning (O2 & Voda are at it too...) so every little niggle becomes a big rant. Then add in a customer service department that from the very start could not keep up with the tech changes, different brands and the customer confusion that was happening. Makes a larger mess than actually is.
    Forum Member
    Brand confusion.. no trust due to the merge and the very public knowledge of decommissioning (O2 & Voda are at it too...) so every little niggle becomes a big rant. Then add in a customer service department that from the very start could not keep up with the tech changes, different brands and the customer confusion that was happening. Makes a larger mess than actually is.

That's a very good explanation. It matches up with everything on the facebook page right now.

It does seem to be mostly down to the brand and everything being blamed on that.

Like i and others posted in the other thread. EE really have made a mess of this re branding thing. Theoretically they should be the best network in the UK but this mess has let them down.
  • JFCJFC Posts: 569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

whilst about 50% of the ranting is about brand confusion, the rest does not leave me with much hope of joining them. Every time they post a promo pic they get thousands of people reply telling them they are useless f***s.

I can only compare with Three's FB page though
    Forum Member
    It is not impossible to come back from.. O2 is a good example of that.
    Most are happy and it's mostly PAYG customers they lost likely to likely monthlies at Three. EE are no longer aiming at the cheaper end of the market...
  • wrexham103.4wrexham103.4 Posts: 3,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been with tmobile (EE) for over a year after leaving O2 and tbh ive had no major issues, very rarely without 3G - and i live in NE wales and always in west wales , if anyone can find me another network with 3G and a good 2G signal around here ?!?! didnt think so. All networks have black spots, but all the others dont really come close to EE atm for me.

They are doing a damn good job.

my brother and sister in law are both on O2 and in the last 6 months o2 has gone in this area leaving them 3 -4 times without any coverage - o2 explanation ? they didnt know anything about it :rolleyes: and its not just them who have had problems either

IMO o2/voda are very poor outside cities/towns. The amount of times i have had to use my OWN EE phone on call at work due to poor signal from my work O2 phone is pathetic! The o2 network is/has gone down hill big time!
    Forum Member
    Same deal, everyone was complaining they had to use their own personal phones so my work switched from O2 to EE4G. Hopefully they catch up and have similar speeds.
    O2 have great marketing/low cost and i think many stay just because of that.