Before Sunrise on BBC 1, Sunday (11.25pm)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
Forum Member
I'm so excited to see this beautiful film again, its one of my favourite films of all time. I'm also excited for the third film which is out soon :)

Comments

• babeloguebabelogue Posts: 1,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a wonderful film! I just watched it last weekend for the first time in a while.

I prefer the follow up, Before Sunset though. I had no idea they were making that sequel and remember being so excited when I saw an advert for it in the press.

Roll on Friday so I can go see Before Midnight!
  • Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    Ah, I love these two films. Who would have thought that the guy (Richard Linklater) who directed such thoughtful, human films could have prostituted himself with puerile stuff like School of Rock?:eek:

I'm such a soppy git that I've got the double boxset of Before Sunrise and Before Sunset:o
  • LMLM Posts: 63,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never seen these films so i have it set for record.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found the experience of watching Before Sunrise and Before Sunset quite powerful, but cannot watch either again. Only if Real Life could work out in the way featured through a chance encounter !!!!!

Part of the reason for their potency is not only the direction by Richard Linklater, but also the talents of Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy who cowrote their roles.

I also recommend Julie Delpy's "2 Days in Paris' (2007) and the sequel '2 Days in New York (2012)'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    Ah, I love these two films. Who would have thought that the guy (Richard Linklater) who directed such thoughtful, human films could have prostituted himself with puerile stuff like School of Rock?:eek:

I'm such a soppy git that I've got the double boxset of Before Sunrise and Before Sunset:o

Lol I have the double boxset too :) I was watching the films yesterday
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for Before Midnight!