Batman Arkham Origins Black Gate Vita - not sounding good :(

jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Come across this IGN Vid - its the 3DS version but the Vita version is mentioned :

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/10/10/batman-arkham-origins-blackgate-fumbling-first-impression

A bit upsetting as looking forward to this game! I have to say this but FFS the Vita deserved a proper version of Batman NOT another 3DS port!!!!! Why do I feel that the 3DS is holding the Vita back on games like this? Even Lego Batman 2 was ported from the 3DS!!

:mad:

Comments

• jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well hopefully there will be a demo to see for ourselves.

But I won't take the word of a couple of people trying to sell advertising for their site.

But it can't be as dull as Arkham City. Meander was the word for that.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    jcafcw wrote: »
    Well hopefully there will be a demo to see for ourselves.

But I won't take the word of a couple of people trying to sell advertising for their site.

But it can't be as dull as Arkham City. Meander was the word for that.

You're crazy. That was a great game !
  • jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    You're crazy. That was a great game !

Arkham city was brilliant!

As for the Vita one even if it became average I'd probably still get it.

After all its Batman on the Vita!

Although I would have preferred if they had tried to port the existence Batman games - Would still buy them on the Vita even though I've finished them!
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My problem with Arkham City is the same problem I have with GTA/Saint's Row/Mafia type of games - too much commuting.

Arkham Asylum was a brilliant game and one of the reasons was that it was kept in it's own compact arena.

I feel that the sandbox games have allowed their game worlds to become too big. It works in Elder Scrolls games where you can fast travel but swinging from building to building trying to find the next objective, for me, was dull.