The X Factor 20 - Live Show 3, Billboard #1's v UK #1's Night

ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Good evening Digital Spy forumers and welcome to the third live show of The X Factor 20. Tonight, the last remaining fourteen acts will dual battle as they take on hits that were either a Billboard #1 or a UK #1. Last week saw a triple elimination as Arin Ray and Tate Stevens were automatically eliminated after receiving the fewest combined judges and viewer votes leaving James Arthur and Times Red in the sing-off. After two amazing performances, James Arthur was eliminated by three votes to one. Tonight, only one contestant will be leaving the show meaning that the two with the fewest votes will have to take part in the sing-off where our five superstar forum judges will decide who stays and who goes. Join us for another spectacular show and remember to vote for your favourite acts by ranking them from 14-1 and PM to them me after.

Also tonight, will.i.am and Britney Spears will join us for a world exclusive performance of their brand new single Scream and Shout.

Right, now it’s time to introduce our judges and their remaining acts.

Ryan11 and The Girls

Diamond White
Amy Mottram
Ella Henderson
Jade Ellis
CeCe Frey

Spanner 82 and The Overs

Christopher Maloney
Carolynne Poole
Vino Alan
Melanie Masson

Sex and The Groups

MK1
Times Red
Fifth Harmony

Soppyfan and The Boys

David Correy
Adam Burridge

and Kuda_Kunaka who serves as an unbiased judge.

Judges, are you here? 

Comments

• SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    here:) evenin
  • Ryan11Ryan11 Posts: 4,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm here :) I hope I have a better week this week :o
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan11 wrote: »
    I'm here :) I hope I have a better week this week :o

Evening all. I think you will, but I worry for one category.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it another triple elimination?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan11 wrote: »
    Is it another triple elimination?
    Nope, just a single elimination tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, just a single elimination tonight.

Phew :D
    Forum Member
    Evening all. I think you will, but I worry for one category.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Not yours. I wait five minutes for the other judges and then start. I going to impose penalties if judges don't turn up without telling me.
    Forum Member
    its just me aand ryan i thought spanner was here:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    its just me aand ryan i thought spanner was here:eek:

I know Kuda might not be here but I haven't heard anything from the others. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, first up tonight and hoping to cement her place at the top of the leaderboard for the second week in a row, it’s Diamond White singing No One.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rywUS-ohqeE
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diamond White
    Diamond, youve easily become a front runner in this competition! because your voice is simply amazing. That wasnt your absolute best but i think that because your standards have been exceptionally high in this competition so far. Well done. Great performance
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diamond White

Wow, Diamond, that was sublime! I was worried that this week wouldn't be as good as last week because you were top of the board, but I honestly believe that this week was better.
    Forum Member
    Dimond

Well done another great performance this week. i think you and your mentor work well together picking songs that suit you. and i think you've found your niche.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW! Diamond certainly impressed the judges and receives another amazing high score. Next up, he smashed his way in to the Top 5 last week and tonight is hoping to get to the top. It’s the people’s favourite, the people’s champion and the one we all want to christen our newly born offspring, it’s the amazing spectacular King Christopher Maloney singing everyone’s favourite tune Pretty Fly For A White Guy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui1tUS6Ho-c

Spanner82 will receive a warning point if they are not here by 7pm.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diamond, well done for going on first, it isn't easy for anyone to do so but the show has to start somewhere. I feel that this may be the turning corner for you after that amazing song choice. I think you could be a top contender now, great job tonight.
    Forum Member
    Christopher

:eek:WOW... chris i think you are the most versetile contestant on this show. 1st PoP, then heavy mental now this.. i'm impressed well done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baloney

Christopher, that was crap. The joke is over now, you are beating amazing singers like Ella, this has to stop.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Christopher...that was brilliantly entertaining but at the same time, it was all for the wrong reasons. That was a horrendous song choice, your singing was a bit all over the place and I can clearly see that you are not enjoying this experience. I reckon you may well be in trouble.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher SMASHED IT!, well to an extent, but the judges were at opposite end of the scales. One 10, one 9, one 7 and two 1’s for Liverpool’s answer to David Beckham. However, moving back to the girls, hoping her time on the X Factor isn’t dead and buried by the end of tonight, it’s Amy Mottram channelling Rita Ora with R.I.P.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scvtErIs-HU
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy Mottram

I thought that was a great version of the song, you made it your own to use one of Louis's lines. I hope the public agree.
    Forum Member
    Amy

i was worried that you were going to be another adele wannabe.. i'm glad your mentor chose this song for you as it's urban and current. well done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WTF? 10 for Baloney?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back to the competition now and Amy, that was a brilliant choice of song from your mentor. It had that style and strength that you and your voice just match so well together. I absolutely loved that, I hope you do another performance like that next week, well done Amy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher
    You never fail to bring a simle on my face and everybody elses on this forum! thats why they are keeping you here.
    If possible, my advice would be: Pick your own songs!

Amy
    Amy, you have also been up at the top in the past weeks, but that was just good for me. The vocals were really good but pitchy at some parts. I think you should have stuck with the original version as that would have suited you more.