PowerPoint presentation on iPad

LadyMinervaLadyMinerva Posts: 755
Forum Member
✭✭
I have a PowerPoint presentation - how can I watch it on my iPad, but in a way that it just scrolls though continuously on a loop?

Comments

• DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Save them on a PC as a jpeg for every slide, then transfer them and start a slide show in photos on the iPad. Or use Keynote app.

PJ
  • LadyMinervaLadyMinerva Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do I save a slide as a jpeg please?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok I have saved the slides as jpegs and put them in my photo stream folder on my pc....but despite having ticked options on pc and iCloud on iPad to auto upload images.....I can't get them onto my iPad....

Please could someone help!
  • Rodney McKayRodney McKay Posts: 8,143
    Forum Member
    Ok I have saved the slides as jpegs and put them in my photo stream folder on my pc....but despite having ticked options on pc and iCloud on iPad to auto upload images.....I can't get them onto my iPad....

Please could someone help!

Why don't you just sync the folder using iTunes?
  • zapodzapod Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can import the presentation into Apples own Keynote for iPad, then set it to loop via the advanced settings.

Not a free solution certainly, and you may run into compatibility issues, depending on the complexity of the source PowerPoint document, but you can edit the presentation directly on the iPad if changes are required.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I use cloudon which is free and run powerpoint presentations slide shows all the time as part of my work.
    Its a great free office app that integrates great with the cloud and a lot more,

I use dropbox to share files with it from pcs and other sources, its just seamless transfer/sharing then.

http://site.cloudon.com/products-new/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks all.....I managed to iCloud it in the end, but had to turn off pc first to get it to work. All set with the slideshow!
  • PretinamaPretinama Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    My iPad just shows them in the email when I send them to my email account. I also have Keynote which reads PPT files :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Sometimes I convert PowerPoint presentations to video format and play them on my iPhone.:cool:
    The converted videos keep effects of the original presentations like fonts, animations, music, etc.:D