Doctor Who - Which is your fave companion?

xToniBxxToniBx Posts: 50
Forum Member
Out of Rose, Martha, Donna or Amy, who you thought was the best? :) or Oswin but we not really seen much of her yet, only in 2 episodes but wonder what she will be like?

Can say your fave in order, i cant choose because its hard, they all were great

Comments

• CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • xToniBxxToniBx Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Yeah i only knew those four/five companions, thats why i didnt name all of them. i first watched it when Rose and Doctor Christopher was in it :)

I do know Sarah-Jane Smith too, i forgot
  • Rose-AddictRose-Addict Posts: 1,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose for me - lots of special memories. I enjoyed DW the most during the time she featured.
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Clara
    Amy
    Martha
    Donna
    Rose
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose, a totally sussed up girl and a brilliant performance by Billie Piper. However, my real faves have to be Jo Grant, Sarah Jane Smith and Leela.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose was the best for me, but I really loved Martha and Amy too. I thought Donna was OK, but never really shared the general love for her on DS.
  • alphonsusalphonsus Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From OP, in order...

Donna
    Amy
    Rose
    Martha
  • TalmaTalma Posts: 10,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the new series, Rose and though he's not one of the choices, Jack.
  • TheophileTheophile Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Romana II. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    Sarah Jane
    Romana II
    Adric
    Romana I
    Leela
    Barbara
    Ben
    Ian
    Polly

Does that answer the question???
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Rose...
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of the classic companions have been much better than the latest ones. Jo Grant, Leela, Peri Brown, Sarah Jane Smith, Jamie McCrimmon, the list is endless however in order I would go

Rose- She brought a brilliant mystery throughout 2008 and I really liked her in 2005/2006 too. I love her relationships with her parents especially her and Pete (her dad). I also like how she becomes a lot more used to the travelling in Series Two and I prefer her relationship with David then Chris

Donna- I really liked Donna, both emotional and comical sides were performed brilliantly by Catherine. I adored her in Stolen Earth/Journeys End it was such a shame she left like that. I wish we'd seen more of her in Midnight though however obviously this was paid back with Turn Left. I find her a tad boring in Silence In The Library I think they could have expanded their ideas more

Amy- Although I like Amy, I didnt love her. She was obviously just with the Doctor because she fancied him. I prefer Amy in Series 5 rather than 6 or 7 as we didn't know anything about her and Rivers relationship. Highlights from her era are The Eleventh Hour,Time Of Angels/Flesh and Stone and Day Of The Moon

Martha- Not too keen on Martha- their wasn't a really good structure behind Martha like the others and I find her family ever so boring. I enjoyed her for the first 4 episodes but then just felt she was clinging on until the Doctor chucked her off. However she picked herself back up during Series 4 I really enjoyed her then
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    Here's a nice Valentines card for your own favourite companion - http://i.imgur.com/7KBGTYl.png
  • garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member
    donna
    rose
    amy
    then a long way down
    martha
  • smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    Zoe, no competition. Clara / Oswin may come close.
  • king yrcanosking yrcanos Posts: 2,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah Jane obviously
  • sovietusernamesovietusername Posts: 1,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy AND RORY! :mad:

Everyone always forgets Rory, yet he's the best companion EVER!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy pond followed by Donna
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out of the four main female New Series companions:

Rose
    Donna
    Martha
    *un gap*
    Amy

And I can't fairly put Clara anywhere just yet after two episodes, but I think I'm going to rather love her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Rose. Then Donna, then huge gap.. Martha/Amy.