Carol Vorderman please go away!

Comments

• Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    I've already switched in anticipation......................................

Hello BBC - a Vorderman-free channel! Bliss!

Except when she's on QT being even more of a narrow-minded bigot than she is on Loose Harpies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    I feel that way about Myleen class. Can't stand her!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Myleene Klass
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is so obvious she has had plastic surgery ... I find her extremely smug & she is always talking about how brainy she is etc etc :yawn:
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baz O wrote: »
    It is so obvious she has had plastic surgery ... I find her extremely smug & she is always talking about how brainy she is etc etc :yawn:

I don't think I've ever heard her say how brainy she is. It's everyone else who mentions it.

I really like her.
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm more shocked by the news that Our Cilla had enough friends to go to this party. Where was it held? In a phone box?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadeyed wrote: »
    Probably because she loves herself so much!

Exactly. I thought she only did tv ads these days
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still don't understand the dislike for Carol V. Never will.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't really either bother or interest me but even for the DM, that's a pretty feeble 'news' story
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JamieHT wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever heard her say how brainy she is. It's everyone else who mentions it.

I really like her.

Most men do :D
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Zora wrote: »
    Still don't understand the dislike for Carol V. Never will.

Me neither. Although she does annoy me very slightly in adverts especially the loans one she did few years back
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like the other FMs here, I still don't buy Carol's 'broken' nose story earlier this year.

Looks like Cilla's party was held at Tramps, a well-known London nightclub. (snigger) I'm shocked that Cilla's all 'luvvie' with...Jim Davidson!! :eek::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me neither. Although she does annoy me very slightly in adverts especially the loans one she did few years back

I agree with you about the loan ads. I do lose a bit of respect for anyone who does loan ads or anything along the lines of Cash4Gold. I still like CV in general though and the vemon on here baffles me.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    She annoys me too, she is so pushy and loud and everywhere, over selling herself in so many ways that she has become like an irritant.

Her clothes are always a size too small and wrinkled across her bust and stomach, why she thinks it is sexy is beyond me, her voice and laugh are shriekingly loud, pipe down Carole please, I wish she thought less means more, elegance isn't over tight clothes and sky high shoes at your age.
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish the paps would stop following her around just so they can photograph her arse.

She was on Celebrity Juice the other week. Shrill as usual and wearing a vile shade of red lipstick which made her look about 70.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    One word- Mutton
  • jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    ^^^:d
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Like the other FMs here, I still don't buy Carol's 'broken' nose story earlier this year.

Looks like Cilla's party was held at Tramps, a well-known London nightclub. (snigger) I'm shocked that Cilla's all 'luvvie' with...Jim Davidson!! :eek::rolleyes:

I'm not. Two working class made good Torys. Possibly the worst kind. It's her friendship with Paul O'Grady that's always puzzled me.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She gets on my nerves, everytime that ISME ad comes on I just get annoyed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    She annoys me too, she is so pushy and loud and everywhere, over selling herself in so many ways that she has become like an irritant.

Her clothes are always a size too small and wrinkled across her bust and stomach, why she thinks it is sexy is beyond me, her voice and laugh are shriekingly loud, pipe down Carole please, I wish she thought less means more, elegance isn't over tight clothes and sky high shoes at your age.

I disagree about her clothes ... its up to her what she wears. Its her personality I don't like.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where do we sign up to banish this woman from our screens?
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Baz O wrote: »
    I disagree about her clothes ... its up to her what she wears. Its her personality I don't like.

Yes, you are right, her clothes are her choice but she isn't a bad looking woman, if she dressed fashionably but classy, it might help her look as if she is not quite so desperate for attention, Helen Mirren and Joanna Lumley can carry it off without looking as if they have raided their daughters closet.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think some women break out after the old husband goes. I think when she was married she dressed more conservatively after they split up she branched out and became more raunchy with her clothing and after countdown she went even further.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    She gets on my nerves, everytime that ISME ad comes on I just get annoyed.

I preferred Lynda Bellingham