100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    The show about the Boston bar ended 20 years ago, though - not "a few years ago", as it says in the BI.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Blind Gossip:

He's Really Into Twinkies

It's too bad that Hostess is going out of business, because this funny actor is really into Twinkies. Although he has done tons of films and television shows, this actor is best known for his role on a successful sitcom that ended a few years ago. Despite the success of that show, he keeps working. In fact, he has a starring role in more than one project next year. Like many Hollywood actors , he has been married and dated beautiful women.

Those are all for show. He is actually into boys. He likes them young (Although not underage) and small in stature and hairless. Basically he likes twinks who look the exact opposite of him. He spends a good amount of his time and money on young rent boys in Hollywood.

I think Jack Geller fits this - the acting history (far more so than Frazier who is mostly tv), the dating history, plus he's also the physical opposite of what he allegedly likes.
  • mummypiggetmummypigget Posts: 12,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree that is doesn't fit Richard buuut the Hostess could be a reference from that program as the crazy clean freak was always the hostess!

I wondered perhaps Baby Kangaroo?
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Blind Gossip:

It's too bad that Hostess is going out of business, because this funny actor is really into Twinkies. Although he has done tons of films and television shows, this actor is best known for his role on a successful sitcom that ended a few years ago. Despite the success of that show, he keeps working. In fact, he has a starring role in more than one project next year. Like many Hollywood actors , he has been married and dated beautiful women.

Those are all for show. He is actually into boys. He likes them young (Although not underage) and small in stature and hairless. Basically he likes twinks who look the exact opposite of him. He spends a good amount of his time and money on young rent boys in Hollywood.

I agree with some other posters that there seems to be a friendly connection here as it mentions two quotes from the show: "twinkies" and "hostess". But the quote: "Despite the success of that show, he keeps working" seems to suggest that whatever show its referring to, it has to be one of the leading actors for him to have earned enough money to never have to work again. It also has to be someone large in stature and hairy which I don't think really applies to baby kangaroo.
  • TonyOtherTonyOther Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    For me whenever I hear the word 'twinkie' I think of Richard in Friends with Monica when her dad says 'Richard's got a twinkie in the city'!

Oh actually I've just realised that he would fit the blind :eek:

Wouldn't say the he is 'best-known' for his role in a successful sitcom which ended a few years ago, though.
  • TonyOtherTonyOther Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    Is he best known for that role though:confused:confused:

I was thinking Frasier Crane.

Hairy? Don't think so. More of a slaphead is our Frasier.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    I agree 'Richard' doesn't fit the blind as he is not best known for that role as he was only in a few eps. Surely his best known role was as a P.I. in the 80s although he definitely fits the opposite of "small in stature and hairless" description.

The only reason he did kind of fit was he was mentioned on the radio a few weeks ago and the PI came up - apart from the DJ no one else had heard of it. Maybe it's an age thing!! I doubt many say under 25s would know it but they would know the sitcom.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^ The girl named after 2 American States.

I got the name but then I was thinking "There's no State called [her surname]!" Silly me!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

He Is Going Downhill Fast

This actor is A list and always will be. If he lives for 50 more years and never makes another movie he would be A list. Academy Award winner/nominee? Absolutely. A list name recognition? Definitely. Strangest actor around right now? Oh yeah. Our actor rarely showers. The only time he showers is when he is making a movie and then only every few days. He has turned into the laziest person in the world. Meals are brought to him. Many different meals that he takes a bite from each. He is not a glutton. Weight gain is not an issue. Sex? Umm, he is not doing the work but he calls over women who are willing to do the work for him. That is of course if they can get over the smell of a guy who has not showered in a week and has food all over his clothes or drinks. He loves to drink. Like a fish.

Then he likes to get up and do scenes from his performances and makes the people in the room watch. He gets confused and mixes up lines from different roles and refuses to do a couple of the roles and gets very angry if people ask. He is a very angry guy and will throw things and yell and scream and the name calling is out of control. Ditto with any kind of slur that he can think of. He then forgets he did it or pretends he does not remember and returns to normal a few hours later. It is probably Alzheimer's or the beginning stages of it but he refuses to go to a doctor.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

This actor is A list and always will be. If he lives for 50 more years and never makes another movie he would be A list. Academy Award winner/nominee? Absolutely. A list name recognition? Definitely. Strangest actor around right now? Oh yeah. Our actor rarely showers. The only time he showers is when he is making a movie and then only every few days. He has turned into the laziest person in the world. Meals are brought to him. Many different meals that he takes a bite from each. He is not a glutton. Weight gain is not an issue. Sex? Umm, he is not doing the work but he calls over women who are willing to do the work for him. That is of course if they can get over the smell of a guy who has not showered in a week and has food all over his clothes or drinks. He loves to drink. Like a fish.

Then he likes to get up and do scenes from his performances and makes the people in the room watch. He gets confused and mixes up lines from different roles and refuses to do a couple of the roles and gets very angry if people ask. He is a very angry guy and will throw things and yell and scream and the name calling is out of control. Ditto with any kind of slur that he can think of. He then forgets he did it or pretends he does not remember and returns to normal a few hours later. It is probably Alzheimer's or the beginning stages of it but he refuses to go to a doctor.

I was thinking Dirty Harry because of his strange behaviour during the election campaign but the: "if he lives for 50 more years" line threw me as he is not in the prime of his life so I'm wondering if its someone a lot younger?
    Forum Member
    Mad Max? Scarface? Harvey Milk?
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I got the name but then I was thinking "There's no State called [her surname]!" Silly me!

I have no idea who it is. i'm going through states in my head, and nobody is jumping out at me.

OH! Scrap that, I get the original clue now :D I assume it's the elder of the two we're talking about?
  • nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking Dirty Harry because of his strange behaviour during the election campaign but the: "if he lives for 50 more years" line threw me as he is not in the prime of his life so I'm wondering if its someone a lot younger?

to me it is someone middle aged at least due to the Alzheimer comment. Oscar winner and known for famous roles so I'm guessing Dirty Harry, Mad Max, Here's Johnny, Scarface
  • eyesw/outafaceeyesw/outaface Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    nw0307 wrote: »
    to me it is someone middle aged at least due to the Alzheimer comment. Oscar winner and known for famous roles so I'm guessing Dirty Harry, Mad Max, Here's Johnny, Scarface

I was thinking possibly Sweeney Todd or Benjamin Button?

Both are quite slovenly looking
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    I think stating that the possible memory loss might be the early stages of Alzheimer's and being able to live another 50 years would suggest someone aged around 60 and on the verge of old age as opposed to someone like Dirty Harry or even Scarface. Also blind suggests that the actor could do the work when doing the business. These old guys mentioned would surely struggle.

I did wonder about Doug Ross for a moment - known for BO and womanising but the rest doesn't really fit. Hmm...
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I have no idea who it is. i'm going through states in my head, and nobody is jumping out at me.

OH! Scrap that, I get the original clue now :D I assume it's the elder of the two we're talking about?

Well I'm still none the wiser! Probably just being really thick, but there is obviously something I'm missing the clue!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm still none the wiser! Probably just being really thick, but there is obviously something I'm missing the clue!

If I've got it right the clue is North and South but not Carolina
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's not named after two separate states (eg first name then second name). There are two states that have the same name, but slightly different (see below), and one part of her name is that.
    bullman wrote: »
    If I've got it right the clue is North and South but not Carolina
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

I see on the BG site, people are stumped. It's clearly yet another a misleading blind as only a couple of all time great US sitcoms ended in the last 10 years and none of those actors fit.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This B-/C+ Scientology all movie actress is having a fling with a reporter who writes some very inside dirt on the church.
    Forum Member
    ^^^ Her NMTB episode was horrible.
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Mad Max springs to mind when reading this. Another one is the second Wicker Man who seems a bit "eccentric" at times.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    ^^^ Her NMTB episode was horrible.

:confused: is NMTB Buzzcocks?
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    :confused: is NMTB Buzzcocks?
    I think she's referring to the natural born killer.
  • clareiowclareiow Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

The first person I thought of was the guy who Walked The Line. Troubled soul anyways because of his brother.
    I know him best for playing Commodus.
This discussion has been closed.