The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 230)

Comments

• sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    well its just to easy to get top of the page, its not fate anymore
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    well its just to easy to get top of the page, its not fate anymore

hello Suebloore.:) hope you had a good night.xx:)

l am keeping my fingers crossed that a few more JJJers will soon start to post...love it when long time JJJers post...now that would be FATE.:)XX

poor little Roxy is in trouble again.xx

wonder if Josie brothers have done the garden up for her.xx

nothing much at all to report about JJJ.xx

turning off for the night..looking forward to BGT...love Simon and David's banter.xx

stay healthy
    stay warm.xx

John James and Josie best bb couple ever.xx

just going to watch bgt

good morning all JJJers.xx

off for a mooch.xx

nothing at all to report..Josie is keeping very quiet about her future projects..dare say we will be told when the time is right..which is fair enough..all the best Josie hope you have great success with whatever is being offered to you.xx

hope John James is very happy..enjoying life to the full...you are well and truely missed from the uk..never ever forget that..best male housemate ever.xx
    goodmorning all, hope you are all well, nice and sunny here in derbyshire, babies later

hello Suebloore.:) how are you today.xx
    hope you had a good night.:)xx

delighted you are having the little babies later on..hope they are both ok.:):)xx

lovely lemon tree Josie has..not sure if there was one in Josies bb...wonder if John James knows the right answer to Josies question..he would be the ideal person to ask...John James remembers everything.xx

hope we have some photos of the garden later on..delighted Josies brothers got the hint.xx

thought some of Josies housemates would have tweeted Josie about the lemon tree..to be honest i don't think there was a lemon tree in Josies bb.xx

wonder if John James is out somewhere for the evening.xx

turning off for a bit..internet keeps cutting out..speak to you all later on.xx

mine keeps freezing

my TV was also playing up..the freeview box kept cutting out..think it might had something to do with the weather..hope posting will be ok today.:)xx

i don't think the fence is high or strong enough to keep Roxy off the grass.xx

lovely photo of Josie taken with Nat James..Ollie from M.I.C..Josie loves mixing with her celeb friends..thing Josie has settled very well into the celeb circle.xx

wonder when Josie is hosting her celeb bash.xx

can't be long now before Josie goes away on holiday..bet she is counting down the day's.xx

hope John James has the chance of going away somewhere nice and sunny.xx
    Forum Member
    dosnt look as if theres much to do in josies garden, theres block paving at front and bacl
    Forum Member
    goodmorning all, hope you are all well, nice and sunny here in derbyshire, babies later
    Forum Member
    turning off for a bit..internet keeps cutting out..speak to you all later on.xx

mine keeps freezing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nothing else to report..all is very quiet everywhere..love it when John James tweets..he certanily gets everyone talking.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why Has My Post Been Lumped Together..again..not Happy About This..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    looks like Josie is going on her hols next week..hope she has a great time.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no JJJers posting today..best just lurk myself..before someone reports my post to DS..AGAIN.
    Forum Member
    goodafternoon pens and al, forgot to wish you al a goodmorning
    Forum Member
    babies were weighed and measured last week when they went for the allergy results and they are 20lbs each and 80 cms tall, if you look at mothercare sizing 9/12 months is 22lbs and 82cms
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goodafternoon pens and al, forgot to wish you al a goodmorning

hello Suebloore.:) delighted you have posted..started to think your net was still playing up.:(

have you seen someone has reported my post again..some of yours have been lumped together in the wrong order..sorry.xx

your babies will be fine..my daughter was very tiny for many years..once daughter reached 14yrs..she grew..she was under the hospital for slow growth..her bone Xray said she was 3yrs behind..last year in junior school she looked liked a 7-8year old..daughter is still very slim..but she has grown..5ft 6...your babies will be fine..being tiny has more pro 's than con's...they will shoot up once they reach teenage yrs.:)xx..try not to worry too much.:):)xx
    Forum Member
    not long till mags come out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    turning off for the night..soap time soon...speak to you all tomorrow.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stay healthy
    stay warm.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John James and Josie best bb couple ever.xx
    Forum Member
    goodnight all see you all tomorrow
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not long till mags come out

just read the mag..:confused:
    Forum Member
    goodmorning all, better go and read mag
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goodmorning all, better go and read mag

not sure if Josie is in a romantic relationship..hard to say really..maybe once the mag contract is up we will know the answer..all i know is from what Josie has said in the past..Luke knows in advance what she puts in the mags..so going from that..last weeks twitter rant was just part of the story..who knows what is the truth is..:confused:xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shem..how Is Your Knee..hope You Are Feeling Much Better.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wonder what John James is up to this evening...hope he is enjoying himself whatever his plans are...would be great if he would give a tweet or two..just to let us know he is ok.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my laptop went very odd..the scoll down/up bar went from the right side to the left side..maybe John James is trying to make connection.xx

l can but dream.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    off out for a bit..collecting my meds from chemist..speak later.xx
This discussion has been closed.