Argos PS4 Reservation

TechnoGeekTechnoGeek Posts: 507
Forum Member
✭✭
Just rang my local Argos & was able to reserve a PS4 for collection Friday M/ing. very lucky ive just reserved the last one got my reservation number no deposit required very happy.

Comments

• mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    a friend of mine works at Argos and they don't even no if they are getting any in yet :O

Apparently they only had 1 Xbox One in stock for the 22nd to.
  • jwballjwball Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mikey86uk wrote: »
    a friend of mine works at Argos and they don't even no if they are getting any in yet :O

Apparently they only had 1 Xbox One in stock for the 22nd to.

That's funny, they've got thousands in the warehouse and all stores that have pre-orders have allocated stock. Is your friend a cleaner with no access to the stock system?
  • TechnoGeekTechnoGeek Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Update. Rang Argos customer service apparently they"ve got hold of a lot of Blockbuster"s cancelled pre order"s. Im just grateful i will have a PS4 on friday
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    jwball wrote: »
    That's funny, they've got thousands in the warehouse and all stores that have pre-orders have allocated stock. Is your friend a cleaner with no access to the stock system?

Ouch.

Will find out out tonight for you when i see him at Football.

Sure he isn't a cleaner though :p :rolleyes:
  • Dan27Dan27 Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    TechnoGeek wrote: »
    Update. Rang Argos customer service apparently they"ve got hold of a lot of Blockbuster"s cancelled pre order"s. Im just grateful i will have a PS4 on friday

Good work! Congrats.