100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A certain member of a certain boyband is on the verge of a breakdown. Quite sad because he's actually a decent chap. Will 5 become 4 a la take that/westlife??

Oh come on you have to give us more than that. Anyone can write this sh*t . Where did you hear it I have not heard anything in the industry about it although plenty other stuff but nothing that would turn your head , all typical boy stuff!

ETA oops just realised there are 2 boybands with 5. One older than the other. I was presuming it is the younger band
  • sunsetbeachsunsetbeach Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Oh come on you have to give us more than that. Anyone can write this sh*t . Where did you hear it I have not heard anything in the industry about it although plenty other stuff but nothing that would turn your head , all typical boy stuff!

Sorry I haven't read the ts & cs of posting in this thread.

Just think of the worlds biggest boyband at the moment and pick one. I know because I know a member of his immediate family.

And I feel bad for gossiping tbh. I just think Uncle Si needs to give them a break...
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just think of the worlds biggest boyband at the moment and pick one. I know because I know a member of his immediate family.

And I feel bad for gossiping tbh. I just think Uncle Si needs to give them a break...

So you should.
    Why abuse trust placed in you?:(
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,926
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    ^^^ :rolleyes: Not even a blind. Hope he has a big stinking flop. Like Glitter or Crossroads.
    Yeah if it's the Canadian kid then it's on the record that he's looking at the Fifty Shades movie and a basketball one.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    AndreaJx wrote: »
    I don't think I'm thinking straight. :confused: Help please?

The final film in the series has just been released.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN: Blind Items Revealed!

May 11th, 2009

It is kind of like a three for Monday. We have a B-/C+ television and film actress who is currently a female lead this network drama. it's a new show. Popular though. Anyway, her male co-star is extremely popular on this site, but he is also probably a B-/C+ mostly television actor. Apparently our actress has been acting like a diva on the show and our actor called her out on it. This is an actually quote:

"You are a f***ing c***. Who the hell do you think you are that you can treat people the way you do on set. The crew hates you, the cast hates you and the producers hate you and this is no way to build any kind of career, so knock it off, you f***ing wh*re."

Oh, and both of our actors are foreign born.

:eek: :eek: :eek: It's Beckett & Castle!!!
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sad to hear that about her but I can totally imagine him doing that. Real take no crap guy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe that... in the bloopers they all look like their having a ball... surely that kind of animosity would show especially in the mistakes?
  • Wynne EvansWynne Evans Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

May 11th, 2009

It is kind of like a three for Monday. We have a B-/C+ television and film actress who is currently a female lead this network drama. it's a new show. Popular though. Anyway, her male co-star is extremely popular on this site, but he is also probably a B-/C+ mostly television actor. Apparently our actress has been acting like a diva on the show and our actor called her out on it. This is an actually quote:

"You are a f***ing c***. Who the hell do you think you are that you can treat people the way you do on set. The crew hates you, the cast hates you and the producers hate you and this is no way to build any kind of career, so knock it off, you f***ing wh*re."

Go Nathan :D
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, not them.

For one the new is not new, we are up to season three or four now with the show.

New, would be a season one show.
  • AquajaneyAquajaney Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe that... in the bloopers they all look like their having a ball... surely that kind of animosity would show especially in the mistakes?

Maybe the rant cleared the air then, 3 years down the line they probably all get on like a house on fire.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh that's a shame if true and what a payne for the rest of them :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

May 11th, 2009

I wish they wouldn't use gradings. It just confuses things for me . I know who is A and who is Z but B and C is a mystery :D
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe its Elementary;)
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The blind is from 2009 when Castle was new. It's a reveal not a new blind.

Totally agree Twingle - B-Z list celebs are really hard to work out particularly given the different ratings people would have in different countries.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    The blind is from 2009 when Castle was new. It's a reveal not a new blind.

Totally agree Twingle - B-Z list celebs are really hard to work out particularly given the different ratings people would have in different countries.

I must admit I follow both of them on Twitter (not sure why I always end up watching something on tv then going onto Twitter to see what they're like) and they never interact at all. I'll be watching now for him heaving in the snogging scenes :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Deleted
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    No, not them.

For one the new is not new, we are up to season three or four now with the show.

New, would be a season one show.

:confused: It clearly says there in bold that this is a reveal from a blind CDAN posted in 2009. They reveal blinds every weekend. There is usually at least a 12 month gap between the post & the reveal.
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    I believe its Elementary;)

I was gonna say that, JLM seems like a nice guy but the other seems a bit high maintenance
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,926
    Forum Member
    From CDAN;

He Lied

Several years ago, this B list all movie actor who has flirted with A list but has failed dramatically when given the chance to headline a movie, came out to his C+ list male co-star. He felt safe doing so because his co-star is also gay. Very good looking, but not that great of an actor. The two never hooked up because they are just not attracted to each other. The C list actor has got some kink to him and the B lister is still new to everything and just likes things nice and simple. Anyway, the C lister told the B lister that he was going to come out, and that the B lister should do the same. He has kept saying this for years despite the fact that the C lister keeps finding new women to "date." He has told the B lister that he needs to keep dating women because he is afraid that his limited roles will completely dry up if he comes out but has told the B lister not to worry and that everything will be fine if the B lister comes out. The B lister has been unable to do much the past year because of all the turmoil of wanting to come out and keeps hoping the C lister will do what he promised and make it easier for the B lister.
    Do these guys like it fast and furious?!!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sure you do. That's why you posted on a busy discussion forum.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rubyred25 wrote: »
    Anyone know who the gay female pop star is? blind a few years ago in a girl band? Can't come out because of her fans?

The answer to this may have been revealed on a chat show in the last few days when two members from a well known girl band were guests ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    National Enquirer

Everyone thinks this 'DWTS' pro is gay, and he says he doesnt mind one bit'.

In fact he says his 'faux homosexuality' gets him more dates then he can handle! The hunky hoofer brags about three-ways and sex parties with girls who think they can 'change' him from gay to straight! Who is he?

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to work this one out ;) Sounds like a case of the boy protest too much to me :D
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Buster65 wrote: »
    The answer to this may have been revealed on a chat show in the last few days when two members from a well known girl band were guests ;)

oooh which chat show. UK or other? Do they speak French or is it the spicier ones to which you refer
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    oooh which chat show. UK or other? Do they speak French or is it the spicier ones to which you refer

A bit Spicier, three of them were on a chat show the other week and it's pretty obvious from her answer to one of the questions that something was going on back then.
This discussion has been closed.