Anyone else annoyed with the Pippa Middleton coverage?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently she's going to be on the cover of Tatler in the UK.

Seriously, why?! Why are the media trying to make that nobody into a somebody?
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was heartily sick of seeing her smug plate-face at Wimbledon. On another freebie, no doubt!!

It's in the middle of a match and they're wasting time on ultra slow-mo close-ups of La Middleton clapping and gawping!! :rolleyes:

She's not even the best-looking one in her family, let alone anywhere else! :p

Her back end isn't even that much to speak of, although it's possibly still superior to her face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. Especially as she hasn't got a backside to speak of.

No she hasn't, I really don't know what all the fuss is about her 'bum' :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanilla101 wrote: »

She really is just average :)
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    I was heartily sick of seeing her smug plate-face at Wimbledon. On another freebie, no doubt!!

It's in the middle of a match and they're wasting time on ultra slow-mo close-ups of La Middleton clapping and gawping!! :rolleyes:

She's not even the best-looking one in her family, let alone anywhere else! :p

Her back end isn't even that much to speak of, although it's possibly still superior to her face.

Couldn't agree more!
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member

Well, I think that just depends on what kind of ass you like. :p For a guy who likes juicy asses, hers isn't going to do much for them, but if one likes small, peachy arses, hers would be right up their street!

I just can't get over how aged her skin is, she looks much older than 27.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't annoy me personally, I don't read about her. I take comfort in the fact that at least she seems like a nice person and isn't exactly whoring herself out, the press just seem interested in her. Hopefully that will die down.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you taking the mick or is that a real cover? I don't read Tatler so don't know if that's for real or not :o lol don't laugh at me :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. Especially as she hasn't got a backside to speak of.

She's got more than enough.

Give me a pert Pippa or Kylie rather than a wobbly JLo or Beyonce any day.
    zx50 wrote: »
    she looked incredibly sexy at her sister's wedding

From behind.

Sadly, the face looks too much like an arse too and a slapped one at that.
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looked lovely at the wedding, front and back. But that is no reason to elevate her to famous-for-no-tangible-reason celeb status.

Her being shoved in my face is starting to grate.
    Forum Member
    Give me a pert Pippa or Kylie rather than a wobbly JLo or Beyonce any day.

Beyonce's arse is far from wobbly. It's a round ass but it is very toned and pert. She's absolutely tiny in person too.

And small asses can be untoned and saggy too, ya know. :cool:
    Forum Member

Plate face - lol! :D
  • smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    WHY on earth are the media trying to make her 'happen' and be some sort of 'it' girl. I really could not care less about her. I'm sure she is a nice person and I think she did a great job at the wedding but I do not need to hear about her whereabouts on a daily/weekly basis. It is getting very tiresome.

Some coverage here and there about Kate is different because she is a Princess now and the Duchess of Cambridge but Pippa? No!!

The more pictures of her bum the better:)
  • ogg monsterogg monster Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Pippa Middleton is a gogreat example of everyone deciding someone is a beauty because media has told them too.

Although her bottom did look fabulous in that bridesmaid dress.
  • Lorelei LaFleurLorelei LaFleur Posts: 4,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed the so-called style bible, Grazia, (more like shite bible) are really trying to foist her on their readership.

They'll tire of her pretty soon because she'll have to behave herself.
    There'll be no new man every week like Jennifer Aniston.
    There'll be no Cheryl Cole-esque shenanigans - weird outfits, massive hair, blingy wag-gery, getting fired, will she/won't she get back with her cheating ex etc.

Move along, there's nothing to see.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get it, yes she looked good at her sisters wedding but so what??? - I think the media have her in their sites because of the royal connection and also because she is more accessible to them than Kate now, bar her her "moment" at Kate and williams wedding she looks like rather plain, she has that posh girl vibe from her all shiny hair and flat ballet pumps but really nowt new and a million other girls out there rocking the same look and vibe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pippa's Tatler cover:...
    She really is just average :)

I agree she is no great beauty if you consider the entire world's population, however compared to the majority of the horse-faced UK upper classes that usually adorn The Tatler...she ain't half bad...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am for one so happy that i can get the half-hourly Pippa Middleton update! It really makes me feel more relaxed to find out about the anntics of our Pippa such as driving her car, going to the shops, talking to some "Chums" what little pet names she gives Harry it does take a HUGE weight of my mind to know what she does nowadays! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But seriously i really now despise this women now do we constanly need her thrown in her face every minute of the day yeah i know its the press and not her but with her connections she must have now maybe it could get toned down a tad little! i just think she's just milking it for all its worth to the point where its could do her more harm than good!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    HATING the constant Pippa coverage. It's more infuriating that it all started because of her backside. Her face ain't all that great, in my opinion, yet it's constantly shoved in my face. No, thanks! I'd understand excessive Kate coverage, but Pippa...seriously?!!
  • HazelKeelanHazelKeelan Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The more pictures of her bum the better:)

Agreed. Nice arse. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHY on earth are the media trying to make her 'happen' and be some sort of 'it' girl. I really could not care less about her. I'm sure she is a nice person and I think she did a great job at the wedding but I do not need to hear about her whereabouts on a daily/weekly basis. It is getting very tiresome.

Some coverage here and there about Kate is different because she is a Princess now and the Duchess of Cambridge but Pippa? No!!

Yes, poor girl. I really warmed to her when I heard one of the commentators at the Royal wedding say that she'd suffered a night of nerves beforehand and her family was a bit worried about her. Then I saw her in that beautiful dress and I just KNEW she'd be more famous than her sister. I wish the press would leave her alone and quit going on about her backside. Enough's enough. She seems a lovely girl but the press is going to spoil her life - not that they'll care a jot about that. :mad: I'm sure she's taking it in all good spirit now but I bet it'll grind her down eventually. She didn't ask for this and I for one, feel sorry for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    It doesn't annoy me personally, I don't read about her. I take comfort in the fact that at least she seems like a nice person and isn't exactly whoring herself out, the press just seem interested in her. Hopefully that will die down.

Didn't see your post there Unigal. Agree with all of that.
  • Candy StoreCandy Store Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    Jequila wrote: »
    Then I saw her in that beautiful dress and I just KNEW she'd be more famous than her sister.
    Are you having a laugh?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm... lets not get carried away Jequila, Kate is definitley the more famous and 'revered' of the sisters.

I understand those who are defending Pippa. She isn't a Cheryl Cole or Kim Kardashian type figure but I still feel that if she didn't want the press she could have avoided attending Wimbledon and other public events this year where she KNEW press would be there.

I personally think she is secretly loving the attention but really, her fame is of a more vapid kind whereas Kate's fame is more... understandable and warranted.