Forum Member
✭✭✭
Do you like them

Why are they so famous?

Comments

• zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They don't bother me to be honest. I've never watched their show and don't bother about it.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love Star Trek.
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they are awful but one of my kids loves the show and sometimes i feel myself being dragged into it!
  • tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Detest them and everything they stand for.
  • SarahJamSarahJam Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never watched the show so I actually have no idea what any of them are famous for though I do understand from the forum that Kim had a sex tape and Rob designs socks and Khole presents the X Factor.
  • Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    I keep hearing their names, but I've never watched anything with them in it.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vapid, plasticised, famewhores with an utter demon for a mother who thinks releasing a sextape and pimping out her 14 year old is good for "the brand"
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Vapid, plasticised, famewhores with an utter demon for a mother who thinks releasing a sextape and pimping out her 14 year old is good for "the brand"

much of the same opinion, that mother seems pretty media savvy. Kind of quite clever how she has marketed that family in to a brand when you think about it. Saying that I would never watch the programme, buy perfume, socks etc. I wonder what sort of person turns up at their meet & greets. I find them quite annoying as they are literally every where & I'm just not interested in their every move. The Kuntrashians IMO. I feel slightly sorry for Bruce Jenner & he seems a bit odd:)
  • Wynne EvansWynne Evans Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammyvine wrote: »
    Do you like them

Why are they so famous?

Because their legs are open for business. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member
    I've seen their show although I find it very scripted and a bit dull. Kim doesn't have much to say for herself but Kourtney and Khloe come out with some funny comments. They've played the media game well and made a lot of money out of it, I think they're becoming over exposed though.
  • kieranyeah123kieranyeah123 Posts: 1,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get the people who actually watch this show and enjoy it? You're basically just watching a rich family exist. I don't get it? My friend is obsessed with this show and she bangs on saying "they are talented!" I ask in what and she says "Makeup, clothes etc" I just don't even know what to respond with.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. They generally leave me puzzled - what is the point of them? I keep hearing that they are clever business women but I don't see it myself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammyvine wrote: »
    Do you like them

Why are they so famous?

Who he ? :confused:

Prefer jumpers really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant bear them,i dont watch the programme and I cant really understand how just living their lives and everyday conversations can be so interesting to some people.The Daily Mail website seems obsessed with old big ar**,with story,s every single day of her doing very little.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I have no interest in them, never watched their show, and actually have no clue why there is so much media coverage of them.

The only interesting bit is their thirst for the spotlight, and the way they try and go about it. The endless Kim vs Beyonce were hilarious, when there obviously was no vs. Then the Kate Middleton turned down clothes from Kim. All this is the Kardashians trying to push their name out there, trying to associate with anyone on the "top".
  • LollytrollLollytroll Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    I have seen a few shows. Don't really like the mum she appears to be pushy and trying to live out her dreams through her children. I do like khole since she has got married she has mellowed, plus she gets so much stick for not looking like her sisters even to the point of being called a man.
    Not including Bruce, Kendal seems to be the only one with a real talent for modelling she will grow up to be one stunning lady.
    Can't blame them though for making as much money as they can for doing nothing I would be tempted if E are daft enough to pay them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I do, they are my guilty pleasure. I have watched Keeping up with the Kardashians since the start.

My faves are Khloe, Kourtney and Rob. Scott Disick (Kourtneys man) is hilairious!

They are not harming anyone really, its a lighthearted show. They don't bother me, but then famous people I don't really know rarely do...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lollytroll wrote: »
    I have seen a few shows. Don't really like the mum she appears to be pushy and trying to live out her dreams through her children. I do like khole since she has got married she has mellowed, plus she gets so much stick for not looking like her sisters even to the point of being called a man.
    Not including Bruce, Kendal seems to be the only one with a real talent for modelling she will grow up to be one stunning lady.
    Can't blame them though for making as much money as they can for doing nothing I would be tempted if E are daft enough to pay them

They are E! Entertainment these days! Its either KUWTK, or Khloe and Kourtney take miami, or Kourtney and Kim take NY, or Khloe and Lamar.

I can see Kim stepping away a bit more as Kanye west doesn't seem to love the whole reality thing, she seems to have gained a lot of self confidence and wants to be her own brand since getting with him. I think she feels she made the biggest sacrifice when it comes to getting the family noticed when she settled her sex tape out of court! I am not a big fan of hers though, but I don't hate her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    they are a great family, the family relationship is the
    great thing about the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be able to just ignore them, but they are everywhere.

I don't see the appeal of either them or their stupid show
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bunch of vacuous airhead good for nothing oxygene thieves. What's there not to love :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nheaney wrote: »
    they are a great family, the family relationship is the
    great thing about the show.

Really?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont understand why they are so famous. Kim made a sex tape and thats all I know. She has a big bum which gets harped on about....lots of girls have big bums so dont see why thats a big deal. They are like an itch you cant get rid of. Everytime I turn to the 'E' channel they are on so I now avoid that channel. Seems anyone can get a reality show.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Nope, do not understand the public fascination with this family. I have no idea who they are but have seen various pics of them from time to time. I think the whole reality show situation has got out of hand and I do not understand why people bother to watch. Who cares what is going on in the lives of people in ESSEX or CHELSEA...etc......etc......Thank God for DVD sets and the off button on the telly! Bored to death with Big Brother, I am a Celeb, get me out of here, Chelsea, Essex, The Voice, X Factor. The only thing I still watch is Strictly!!
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    They are like dog sh!t,they are everywhere,kim didn't do too bad out of that sex tape...