Peter Andre to become a dad again

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dory353 wrote: »
    Wow. Goodbye to her medical career. I'm sure her father is thrilled Pete choose him as his surgeon now....

Why on earth would having a baby be the end of her Medical Career? Are young doctors not allowed to have children:confused:
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emnat wrote: »
    I don't think so, he chooses today of all days to announce the pregnancy, and there is another story where he says that his son Junior could be King if he marries the Royal baby! :mad:

F***ing Prick :mad:
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    janna wrote: »
    To be fair to Val, it was I who brought Pwicey into it earlier actually.
    Yes it HAS nothing to do with Pwicey. But she chose to out the pregnancy on twitter from pure spite before they announced it so she inserted herself into their pregnancy story .No doubt the kids picked up on something and Pwicey interrogated them under bright lights till they spilled the beans....lol :) I agree,she will be pulling her extensions out in fury .
    Anyway, I wish them both all the happiness in the world and hope Pwicey keeps her nose out of it now, in the way they kept their nose out of her bump news.
    Valdery wrote: »
    Too late for the meltdown (happened years ago)...now going into volcanic eruption methinks...:D

BEL, I think that this part of the original poster's post;

"PETER Andre has revealed he is having a baby with his young girlfriend Emily MacDonagh – just three months before the birth of Katie Price’s child."

in the article gave cart blanche for KP to be discussed on the thread, plus the fact it was KP who announced the pregnancy via Twitter.

I can't really find anything to disagree with in either of your posts, despite trying my hardest;)

The point I was simply trying to make was........is it not about time we separated these pair of dimwits? It just seems whenever PA is mentioned, you can pretty much guarantee KP will be mentioned shortly after & vice versa. I'm guilty of doing it myself occasionally & subsequently want to punch my own face for doing so.

Just for the record, I find both of them equally appalling but they give us plenty to talk about so I try not to complain about them too much.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    F***ing Prick :mad:

Was that really necessary:rolleyes:
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    I wonder if PA will be quite so enthusiastic about marrying Junior off now that it's a boy?:rolleyes:

I can see his mind ticking over now...... mmmm a Prince for Princess?
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    Was that really necessary:rolleyes:

Well he is.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't really find anything to disagree with in either of your posts, despite trying my hardest;)

The point I was simply trying to make was........is it not about time we separated these pair of dimwits? It just seems whenever PA is mentioned, you can pretty much guarantee KP will be mentioned shortly after & vice versa. I'm guilty of doing it myself occasionally & subsequently want to punch my own face for doing so.

Just for the record, I find both of them equally appalling but they give us plenty to talk about so I try not to complain about them too much.

Good luck with that. Been trying in vain for years and it doesn't appear it will ever happen
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if PA will be quite so enthusiastic about marrying Junior off now that it's a boy?:rolleyes:

What he actually said in the interview was:

"Junior said to me the other day, 'Dad, can I ever be the king of England?' and I said 'No, because you're not a royal'," Andre explained.

"He said, 'So can a non-royal ever become a royal?' and I said 'No'. I never thought if he actually married a royal, if he married Kate Middleton's baby, [he could]. So Junior, I'm sorry, I was slightly mistaken. You could be king."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a500241/peter-andre-i-want-son-junior-to-marry-royal-baby.html#ixzz2Zo2WNncB

I think you'll find it was a joke ....
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Lexi will have another few seasons left for her reviewages. With a new baby for the next series etc, ITV will surely renew the contract.
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emnat wrote: »
    I don't think so, he chooses today of all days to announce the pregnancy, and there is another story where he says that his son Junior could be King if he marries the Royal baby! :mad:

Well, the Queen has sanctioned gay marriage...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watch this space. PA will be nicking that off of you, Grace, get your TM in quick!

He better not steal it, though all I would have to do was follow the orange footprints back to his house
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course he will! Think of all the extra headlines and money to be made from a Royal Gay Wedding.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    I can see his mind ticking over now...... mmmm a Prince for Princess?

Don't give him ideas!
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    What he actually said in the interview was:

"Junior said to me the other day, 'Dad, can I ever be the king of England?' and I said 'No, because you're not a royal'," Andre explained.

"He said, 'So can a non-royal ever become a royal?' and I said 'No'. I never thought if he actually married a royal, if he married Kate Middleton's baby, [he could]. So Junior, I'm sorry, I was slightly mistaken. You could be king."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a500241/peter-andre-i-want-son-junior-to-marry-royal-baby.html#ixzz2Zo2WNncB

I think you'll find it was a joke ....

If that was the case, then prince Philip would be king! Oh Pete... I'm mostly just "meh" about his announcement tbh. Nothing surprises me but I don't think I have it in me to form an opinion on him right now.
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Squatch wrote: »
    Urgh. Another child for Andre to pimp out to the media. They're only expecting so soon after getting together so that they can sell the baby pictures and stories to the tabloids.

Kidney stones? Sexy.

Yup. I feel sorry for this naive young girl. She seems oblivious that she's nothing but a convenient tool for Andre to exploit in order the court attention.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup. I feel sorry for this naive young girl. She seems oblivious that she's nothing but a convenient tool for Andre to exploit in order the court attention.

i think unfortunately she enjoys it green stamp,silly girl
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Naive young girl?
    I don't think so.

I think she knows exactly what she's doing.
    I'm just not completely convinced PA does.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Naive young girl?
    I don't think so.

I think she knows exactly what she's doing.
    I'm just not completely convinced PA does.

I think... he thinks it's what he needs, but not necessarily what he wants...
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    I think... he thinks it's what he needs, but not necessarily what he wants...

You know, I've been wondering if it wasn't the other way around.
    He thinks it's what he WANTS, but not necessarily what he needs.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flyingv wrote: »
    6 months? If that's true she'll be blocking out daylight by the time she drops it, she's HUUUUUUUUUGE by her own admission - even though she's keeping this pregnancy completely private... ;)

Then it wasn't concieved in December...I noticed that too..
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    To be fair to Val, it was I who brought Pwicey into it earlier actually.
    Yes it HAS nothing to do with Pwicey. But she chose to out the pregnancy on twitter from pure spite before they announced it so she inserted herself into their pregnancy story .No doubt the kids picked up on something and Pwicey interrogated them under bright lights till they spilled the beans....lol :) I agree,she will be pulling her extensions out in fury .
    Anyway, I wish them both all the happiness in the world and hope Pwicey keeps her nose out of it now, in the way they kept their nose out of her bump news.

I'd say him publically patting her stomach at a press call was "outing" the pregnancy not Katie congratulating them.. As she has .. Why would she be jealous..she is about to have her own baby..
    Anyway congratulations Peter and Emily ... I hope this baby brings you both many years of joy
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She is not a naive girl.. She is happy to be seen in the spotlight
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the time Emily has been dating Pete she's had to deal with helping to look after J&P, reality show filming, red carpets and supporting Pete through his lowest points during and after Andrew's death and the stress of the court case. All whilst working for her finals which she passed with flying colours! So I'd say she knows exactly what she'll be taking on but is prepared to do it because she loves him. Pete has said that she'll be glad when the reality filming ends and I'm inclined to believe him. As for Pete, I've never seen him as happy or healthy. He's found someone he loves who's both his best friend and future mother of his children and who he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

I flicked through New Magazine this morning, their 'exclusive interview' was actually given when Pete was promoting his entrago channel and then updated with some comments from 'sources' about the pregnancy. They said that he doesn't want Emily to be overwhelmed with press attention and they're celebrating with family. He gave a brief confirmation of the news in his column which has been picked up by other newspapers and magazines but other than that they've kept pretty quiet so far.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    In the time Emily has been dating Pete she's had to deal with helping to look after J&P, reality show filming, red carpets and supporting Pete through his lowest points during and after Andrew's death and the stress of the court case. All whilst working for her finals which she passed with flying colours! So I'd say she knows exactly what she'll be taking on but is prepared to do it because she loves him. Pete has said that she'll be glad when the reality filming ends and I'm inclined to believe him. As for Pete, I've never seen him as happy or healthy. He's found someone he loves who's both his best friend and future mother of his children and who he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

I flicked through New Magazine this morning, their 'exclusive interview' was actually given when Pete was promoting his entrago channel and then updated with some comments from sources about the pregnancy. They said that he doesn't want Emily to be overwhelmed with press attention and they're celebrating with family. He gave a brief confirmation of the news in his column which has been picked up by other newspapers and magazines but other than that they've kept pretty quiet so far.

Cos no media interesting now as Royal baby happens :)
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,542
    Forum Member
    I bet his miffed he didn't get front page cover this morning in the papers :eek:

Epic bad timing :D