Aaryns Eviction ?

Assuming she stays till evicted how will the audience react when she goes.
Every one on BBUS gets applause and a good reception even "evil" characters like Evil Dick as backstabbing and lying are
taken as an integral part of the game.
But can even a safe US studio audience really cheer her
Probably frosty reception from Julie as well.
Imagine she would get worst reception ever if evicted in BBUK

Comments

• StubeStube Posts: 16,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she was on BBUK, there would be no audience. Remember Jade Goody? Aaryn's much worse.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually wondered if she'd be booed upon her exit earlier. I'm not sure. I think it would be a first.

The audience will likely be told to cheer, but who knows if they'll comply.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could imagine literally minimum applause when Aaryn comes out, like when the Nerd Herd came out in the BB6 final.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ratings Gold for CBS. They'll be rubbing their corporate hands together.
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is sad to think that someone as georgous as her could have such a vile personality .Her family must be so ashamed of her.
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zolug wrote: »
    It is sad to think that someone as georgous as her could have such a vile personality .Her family must be so ashamed of her.

Sadly I'm sure it is her family who have probably brainwashed her with completely ignorant views.
  • urt31urt31 Posts: 2,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zolug wrote: »

Yeah, I find ugly racists easier to deal with...
  • jungleyesjungleyes Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    urt31 wrote: »
    Yeah, I find ugly racists easier to deal with...

Hahahah very good point. It also is very likely to come from her family so I'm sure they don't really care. She is quite evidently one of the stupidest people on television, along with the rest of her dumb 'alliance'. Mean girls & the dumb jock.
  • scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The US BB is strange. Inside they play the dirtiest game ever but Julie Chen and the studio audience could be clapping for the Brady Bunch, they're so nice. Not a swear word or dirty joke in sight. Have they ever boo-ed?
  • Lionel HutzLionel Hutz Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    eggs and rotten fruit please.

i expect a muted round of applause and a VERY short/awkward interview.