✭✭✭
Danielle and Dominic are engaged.
Never saw that coming...

Good luck you crazy kids!

Comments

• SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I had no idea they were actually together, just thought it was a bit of in-house flirting. :o

I liked them both, best of luck to them! :)
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    Wow, I thought they were just good friends :)

Congratulations to them.:)
  • WeeblesWobbleWeeblesWobble Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great couple, he had potential to be a great player but had little opportunity to shine in the house.

Grats to them both. Best wishes :) x
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't imagine Daniele married but good luck to both of them.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    really!? suprising.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    Omg yay, congrats to them :D
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    They were my favourites in that season and you could tell they would end up dating as they flirted all the time in the house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Apparently today's the big day. Congrats to 'em!

I didn't realize they were going to be a thing til after Dom's eviction, when he went on Evel Dick's web chat show one night. Dick was ripping into her as a person and a game player, as all good fathers do, apparently, and Dominic got super quiet all of a sudden and never went on Dick's show again after that. Around the same time Dani, oblivious and still on the live feeds, kept dropping his name, building memorials to him, and giggling about him with Kalia.

Then at the finale, you could see him lurking in the background during Dani's interview with Dick, trying to eavesdrop to make sure she was okay.

They may not be a true BB showmance, since they didn't make it official til they were out of the house, but it was obvious there was something there. Good thing he forgave her for blowing up his game the way she did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hamsterwatch‏@hamsterwatch

a few more pics from the happy couple's happy day http://twitpic.com/bwptab http://twitpic.com/bwptdn http://twitpic.com/bwptfu
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Nine Lives wrote: »
    Apparently today's the big day. Congrats to 'em!

I didn't realize they were going to be a thing til after Dom's eviction, when he went on Evel Dick's web chat show one night. Dick was ripping into her as a person and a game player, as all good fathers do, apparently, and Dominic got super quiet all of a sudden and never went on Dick's show again after that. Around the same time Dani, oblivious and still on the live feeds, kept dropping his name, building memorials to him, and giggling about him with Kalia.

Then at the finale, you could see him lurking in the background during Dani's interview with Dick, trying to eavesdrop to make sure she was okay.

They may not be a true BB showmance, since they didn't make it official til they were out of the house, but it was obvious there was something there. Good thing he forgave her for blowing up his game the way she did.

I don't think she was the reason his game went downhill. That season was designed for Brenchel, ED and Jordan/Jeff. Jeff was never going to work with Dom, and with the newbies worshiping the vets, well, Dom's only chance was Dani.

Anyhow, yeah, it was quite clear, that there was aproper connection between them in the house. We didn't see it as much as Brenchel and Jeff/Jordan, but tey were hanging together all the time.

As for ED, I think Dani made her mind up 2-3 years ago, when he again erupted vocally, when they had an argument, and is just done with him. He wasn't invited to the wedding, apparently, and he made it known on Twitter of all places.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member

a few more pics from the happy couple's happy day http://twitpic.com/bwptab http://twitpic.com/bwptdn http://twitpic.com/bwptfu

she looks great, such a difference from the first year she was on when she looked like an anorexic junkie, glad to see she's looking healthier and happier.
  • dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand either Donato.. but congratulations to them.. They posed for some photos for Phillip Alan - that made people think they were already married.. If that is her wedding dress - it is beautiful..

It is definitely no surrpise that her jerk of a father wasn't invited - they have been estranged for years.. He was HORRIBLE about her when she was in the house during BB13.. On twitter and apparently on his radio show.. Such a vile man.
  • dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ohhhh thats a different dress I think.. Did Dom seriously wear that to his wedding? What the heck?
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
  • Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just read this on DS!! Crazy! I didn't even know they were together!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Point17 wrote: »

They've really been making an effort to keep it on the DL, though they've done enough events together that it was kind of obvious. Even right after the BB13 finale they were attached at the hip in all the party photos that came out, and casually holding hands in some. Their silence on it was always a little unusual, at least for reality TV people, who are usually singing their love from any rooftop that will have them.

A lot of it probably stemmed from Dani's experience back when she was dating Nick after BB8 and fans were obsessing over them and sending them presents and naming stars after them and stuff - she was only what, 18 at the time? That had to have messed with her head.

It got so bad that they attracted a crazy Twitter stalker at one point who hacked Dom's twitter to announce that he was with Dani. It sounds a little crazy (oh, a "hacker", sure) but it seemed legit at the time. It was right around then that someone hacked her phone and leaked some inappropriate pics. Both of them toned down their Twitter usage after that.

Either way, the People magazine article and Dom tweeting it out today was probably the first "official" confirmation from either of them that they're a couple, not counting the engagement pictures that leaked a few weeks back. But yes, they've apparently been together for a year and a half now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was obvious they would date after the show. Not surprised they married. Dom said he was a virgin, so getting married was probably not far off for him.
    Forum Member
    Point17 wrote: »

They haven't advertised it on twitter or other social media, so it has been quite easy for them to just live their life and not be "known" to be dating. Both have had crazed fans stalking them online and somewhat offline, so they have been quite quiet in the social media all together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • TrustFundBabyTrustFundBaby Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually hated this season of bb but didn't mind these two.

.....by the way what the **** is he wearing to his wedding?
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D

That photo and others like it are from a modeling shoot.
    Not that this makes his outfit any less ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    :D

That photo and others like it are from a modeling shoot.
    Not that this makes his outfit any less ridiculous.

He actually wore a suit to the modeling shoot, he did wear that to his own wedding. But then it is his wedding, and he can wear what he likes..:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member

I'm pretty sure his outfit came from The Gap. How do I know this? One, he used to be a Gap model before he went on the show. Two, I used to work at Gap, so that's how I know, lol! :)
  • MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    josha19 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure his outfit came from The Gap. How do I know this? One, he used to be a Gap model before he went on the show. Two, I used to work at Gap, so that's how I know, lol! :)

And 3... she mentioned that in an article about their relationship. :p