100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This A list celebrity chef who is who is always on television somewhere in the world didn't even bother taking his wife to a different room to yell at her the other day and did it right in front of twenty women. Not a good way to get people on your side. The chef apologized and said that he was tired. Uh huh.

This A+ list mostly movie actor who was not aboard the Titanic gets awakened by his mom every morning. In person when they are together or by phone when they aren't. His latest girlfriend thinks it's creepy and even more creepy is that the actor seems to enjoy recapping the events of the previous night with his mom, including any sex that may have happened.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

This A list celebrity chef who is who is always on television somewhere in the world didn't even bother taking his wife to a different room to yell at her the other day and did it right in front of twenty women. Not a good way to get people on your side. The chef apologized and said that he was tired. Uh huh.

This A+ list mostly movie actor who was not aboard the Titanic gets awakened by his mom every morning. In person when they are together or by phone when they aren't. His latest girlfriend thinks it's creepy and even more creepy is that the actor seems to enjoy recapping the events of the previous night with his mom, including any sex that may have happened.

#1 - the Scottish footballer chef who's great pals with the Beckhams?

# 2 - gross!!!!! Indiana Jones junior?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tigerowl wrote: »
    The guy at the tennis could be the guy with a Hangover and a silver lining. He always pings my gaydar and he appeared at Wimbledon for no reason whatsoever.

The ageing A-lister touting for work could be the dead man walkings lawyer?

I know this is a ridiculous suggestion, but could the 'fat dancer' be the guy getting a sex change? His wife is a small time celeb in the US.

Fat dancer has just finished a UK and EU tour, plus he has a new CD out so touring again. Appeared with Dizzy on stage very recently. Think people would have noticed something.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    Fat dancer has just finished a UK and EU tour, plus he has a new CD out so touring again. Appeared with Dizzy on stage very recently. Think people would have noticed something.

I also don't see him on reality TV show. Could be wrong about that though.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

Isn't the guy with a hangover meant to be very close to his mum?
    Forum Member
    Isn't the guy with a hangover meant to be very close to his mum?

Oh yeah. You see her in photos all the time. I guess he fits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yeah. You see her in photos all the time. I guess he fits.

I'm confised about which chap with a hangover as there are a few of them.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil from hangover.
    Forum Member
    I'm confised about which chap with a hangover as there are a few of them.

He had an Alias years ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thank you
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Phil from hangover.

i thought of him straightaway
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    From Entertainment Lawyer

This A+ list singer/celebrity has a boyfriend who is an A- list celebrity. He used to date a B- list mostly television actress. She is a well known herpes carrier, but even though the actress got pregnant by our A- list celebrity, he insists to his current girlfriend that he didn't have unprotected sex with the actress. Of course she also doesn't know the actress got pregnant. No one does really because she couldn't decide which guy she was having sex with was the daddy and neither of them ever used protection. Our A+ list singer/celebrity would lose her mind if she knew the truth about all of this. I'm pretty sure she prays after each time she has sex to protect her from herpes.

They say Smurfette.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This A+ list singer/celebrity has a boyfriend who is an A- list celebrity. He used to date a B- list mostly television actress. She is a well known herpes carrier, but even though the actress got pregnant by our A- list celebrity, he insists to his current girlfriend that he didn't have unprotected sex with the actress. Of course she also doesn't know the actress got pregnant. No one does really because she couldn't decide which guy she was having sex with was the daddy and neither of them ever used protection. Our A+ list singer/celebrity would lose her mind if she knew the truth about all of this. I'm pretty sure she prays after each time she has sex to protect her from herpes.

They say Smurfette.

Body wonderland as the guy?

Wonder if the ghost whisperer or daisy duke could be the other woman :eek:
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »
    Body wonderland as the guy?

Wonder if the ghost whisperer or daisy duke could be the other woman :eek:

Yup and one of Charlie's Angels for the other woman.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Yup and one of Charlie's Angels for the other woman.

Only one of the Charlie's Angels would fit the "mostly television" in my mind and that would be Oren. Did he
    Date Oren as well?

I know he was linked to Fiona
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking smurfette and wonderland as the current and wondering if ghosty or daisy could be the b list herpes actress who got pregnant!
    Forum Member
    Only one of the Charlie's Angels would fit the "mostly television" in my mind and that would be Oren. Did he
    Date Oren as well?

I know he was linked to Fiona

The most recent and shortlived Charlie's Angels tv series not the films.

First name sounds like a type of Whale.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Ahhhh! Right that makes more sense :D
    Forum Member

This B- list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee also likes to race cars. Two weeks ago he smoked a joint and did a couple of lines of coke and then raced his car at a race track in excess of 180 m.p.h.

What B- list celebrity dad of an A list celebrity keeps going back to his wife after he promises he won't keep seeing other men. The celebrity dad feels that homosexuality can be cured and that he has a disease. His wife feels the same way. The celebrity offspring does not.

This A+ list actor is only an A because of his franchise was approached by a 10 or 11 year old boy who wanted to ask a question about our actor's franchise role. The actor looked at the parent of the kid and said, "You should tell your son not to bother people," and walked away. The actor wasn't busy or anything. The actor had just been standing on a street corner waiting to cross at the light. Not on the phone and not with anyone.
    Forum Member
    Number 3 - Sam Witwicky?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pop bitch is a bit obvious today:

>> Big Questions <<
    What people are asking this week

Which movie star is fuming that she
    gave up an affair to dote upon her
    ailing husband, only to find that
    he now wants a divorce after
    getting better?

Didn't realise she was having an affair though...with whom?!
    Forum Member
    Number 3 - Sam Witwicky?

Sounds like something he'd do.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Pop bitch is a bit obvious today:

>> Big Questions <<
    What people are asking this week

Which movie star is fuming that she
    gave up an affair to dote upon her
    ailing husband, only to find that
    he now wants a divorce after
    getting better?

Didn't realise she was having an affair though...with whom?!

Yeah must be Mariette.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They say Smurfette.

Wonder where Rachel fits in the time line, she was with him after the Ghost Whisper?????
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    Yeah must be Mariette.

Definitely.
This discussion has been closed.