Chantelle Houghton

2»

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Supercell wrote: »
    The Zeleb make their money by telling certain pap agencies where they will be, the agency sells the photos, Zeleb gets a cut of the profits.

Chantellitall goes even further than that. She actually drives around with a pap in the passenger seat of her car so she can get papped wherever she goes. The likelihood of there being a pap wandering around in Boots or Sainsburys Brentwood is remote to say the least
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    What a sad point of view. Is a successful life not more about doing something useful or meaningful, than earning loads of cash for doing useless and meaningless stuff?

Tragic,isn't it? I pity the kind of idiot who resorts to appearing in the tabloids for a living.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too although they've gone a bit OTT with the Kardashian stories today - I think I counted nine of them!

Oh no! I'm the one who comments on all the Kardashian stories in the side bar! :o:o:o
    -I suppose someone has to like them :eek:;)
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Oh no! I'm the one who comments on all the Kardashian stories in the side bar! :o:o:o
    -I suppose someone has to like them :eek:;)

I comment occasionally but I think they've gone totally OTT over the engagement- Kim had the longest pregnancy ever and I think the engagement will be the same......I'm not a fan but it fascinates me how the Wail will make five stories out of one of Kim's outfits.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I comment occasionally but I think they've gone totally OTT over the engagement- Kim had the longest pregnancy ever and I think the engagement will be the same......I'm not a fan but it fascinates me how the Wail will make five stories out of one of Kim's outfits.

Oh I agree the DM online are obsessed with the family and write stories about absolutely everything to do with them!

I'm a fan and watch the show but I only watch it once a week and I agree in that I totally understand how online members get fed up with hearing about them ;)