Lauren's response to getting biggest gameplay award

Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She was seriously affected by the negative public response implied by the award. She has been CBB marmite, lots of people have loved her but equally lots have loathed her as indicated by some of the vitriolic posts on this forum. She is just not going to cope with some of the attitude she gets from members of the public afterwards.

I know there will be a gazillion responses saying she knew what she was doing when she chose to go into the house. However I don't think that is true. She is someone with huge psychological issues who should never have been allowed to go in even if she wanted to because it is clear to me she is not equipped to handle the aftermath. Tonight's awards have just reinforced for me why the the production team was wrong to select her as a housemate.

BTW she's not my favourite, I don't want her to win but I also don't think she us the biggest game player - that would got to Carol.

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Sorry, but I think this is supposed to be in the Big Brother threads.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny_Girl wrote: »
    She is someone with huge psychological issues

Absolutely. I find her annoying and creepy in the extreme HOWEVER I do believe broadcasters have a responsibility to not exploit people like her. I am disgusted with how happy our gutter scum media are to play up to someone with obvious, serious problems...something needs doing about it.
  • tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    janna wrote: »

I think the threads move so fast in there that some try to take their chance in this forum instead, even though it'll probably get moved from here and put in there. :)
  • SillyBoyBlueSillyBoyBlue Posts: 3,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a reason why she was rejected as a housemate so many times when BB was on Channel 4.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Why are the BB threads taking over Showbiz and General discussion now?
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Why are the BB threads taking over Showbiz and General discussion now?

Globalisation.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    tommytiger wrote: »
    I think the threads move so fast in there that some try to take their chance in this forum instead, even though it'll probably get moved from here and put in there. :)

Oh good ploy. Good luck with it. If it is successful I might start a Katie Pwice thread in Music.;)

Anyway , Lauren.......yes she was just a bit annoyed. Thankfully Abz has excellent reflexes or he'd be needing his nose rebuilt.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Lauren was really ticked off with getting that award. You could tell she was angry because of the way she was repeating that she was going to throw the award out. Lauren desperately wants to be liked/accepted by the public. I think there's only one person standing in her way of what she desperately wants, and that's Charlotte.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her game plan is obvious to those of us who have watched her on other things..she is not a weak , poor helpless woman at all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her game plan is obvious to those of us who have watched her on other things..she is not a weak , poor helpless woman at all

Totally agree, her naked pics to impress prince charlie and her now deleted supermarket cctv "epic fall" where she faked injury to the attending supermarket staff and paramedics :mad: after crouching down and rolling backwards about 6 inches onto her bum showed exactly what shes about!
    She even risked real injury by continuing to wear, and fall over in, the highest heels she could get in the BB house just to play her poor helpless me act!!
  • RadioKnowerRadioKnower Posts: 2,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think Lauren puts on a front on things like when she was on This Morning. It was a fake persona.

I think there was a slight use of tactics on BB, but only to stay out of the way of conflict and like when she went over to comfort Vicky when she thought that she would be evicted. I think generally how she was in the house would be what she would be like to be around.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I think Lauren was really ticked off with getting that award.

You think?! She lobbed the award at poor Abz :D
  • Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »

Weird because this was actually posted on the BB forum and got several responses there before it suddenly disappeared. Was very surprised when I looked at the show biz forum tonight and saw my thread had been started afresh here. Think the Digital Spy gremlins have been playing tricks!!!