Dancing with the Stars 2013: The Next Series

MuSiKeMuSiKe Posts: 4,300
Forum Member
✭✭✭
8 celebrities and 8 professionals = 8 couples.

Only one can win.

Coming soon to a forum near you. ;)

Comments

• MuSiKeMuSiKe Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The professional line up for this years Dancing with the Stars has been confirmed today.

Derek Hough, Mark Ballas, Tristan MacManus and Tony Dovolani are the male professionals who will return for the upcoming series. Due to there being less couples this series, brothers Maksim and Val Chmerkovskiy and Louis van Amstel will not be returning.

As for the females Cheryl Burke, Karina Smirnoff, Peta Murgatroyd and Chelsie Hightower are returning. The upcoming series will also see the departures of Anna Trebunskaya and Kym Johnson.

The judging line-up of Bruno Tonioli, Len Goodman and Carrie-Ann Inaba will stay the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The celebrity cast of Dancing with the Stars 2013: The Next Series was unveiled today on Good Morning America.

Rapper and actor Ice Cube leads the star studded cast.

After the success of Donald Driver last year, NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers will also be taking part.

Modern Family actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson and VicTORIous' Matt Bennett complete the male line-up.

As for the females, popstar Kelly Clarkson will be taking part.

She will be joined by host of Big Brother U.S Julie Chen.

Also taking part is Tionne 'T-Boz' Watkins, known for being a member of R&B group TLC.

High School Musical's Ashley Tisdale completes the line-up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ice Cube and Karina Smirnoff!
    Aaron Rodgers and Peta Murgatroyd!
    Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Chelsie Hightower!
    Matt Bennett and Cheryl Burke!

Kelly Clarkson and Tristan MacManus!
    Julie Chen and Tony Dovalini!
    Tionne 'T-Boz' Watkins and Mark Ballas!
    Ashley Tisdale and Derek Hough!
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD T-BOZ T-BOZ T-BOZ T-BOZ T-BOZ DYING DYING DYING.

:o
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on Ashley. :o:D
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    MuSiKe wrote: »
    The celebrity cast of Dancing with the Stars 2013: The Next Series was unveiled today on Good Morning America.

Rapper and actor Ice Cube leads the star studded cast.

After the success of Donald Driver last year, NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers will also be taking part.

Modern Family actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson and VicTORIous' Matt Bennett complete the male line-up.

As for the females, popstar Kelly Clarkson will be taking part.

She will be joined by host of Big Brother U.S Julie Chen.

Also taking part is Tionne 'T-Boz' Watkins, known for being a member of R&B group TLC.

High School Musical's Ashley Tisdale completes the line-up.

Sorry everyone but Kelly Clarkson is our winner here...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Sorry everyone but Kelly Clarkson is our winner here...

Ahem - T to the freaking Boz.
    Forum Member
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    Ahem - T to the freaking Boz.

As much as I love T Boz that's Kelly freaking Clarkson, my childhood icon, the person that I've been in the same room as. Kelly is winning. #justsaying
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as I love T Boz that's Kelly freaking Clarkson, my childhood icon, the person that I've been in the same room as. Kelly is winning. #justsaying

Same here with T-Boz! 1999, good year, lol. We'll see who wins here. ;)
    Forum Member
    Same here with T-Boz! 1999, good year, lol. We'll see who wins here. ;)

Val you got lucky xD I decided to watch some Celebrity apprentice last night to get me up to date for all stars and who do I see on my screen, only T Boz :p I immediately thought of you -no spoilers please :p-

Yeah Kelly and T-Boz final two sounds amaze
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way this will work is I'll post the shows in a simple format. I'll decide who goes home for the first few shows, but for the semi and final it's down to you. :)

There'll be a few of these series', and then I'll do a 'big' all-star series where I'll post comments etc. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val you got lucky xD I decided to watch some Celebrity apprentice last night to get me up to date for all stars and who do I see on my screen, only T Boz :p I immediately thought of you -no spoilers please :p-

Yeah Kelly and T-Boz final two sounds amaze

Oh, are you watching Celeb Apprentice 2 then? The one with T-Boz, Khloe Kardashian, all that lot? I don't like that series because of -spoiler- :p

I'll agree on that final two. I love 'Breakaway'!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, are you watching Celeb Apprentice 2 then? The one with T-Boz, Khloe Kardashian, all that lot? I don't like that series because of -spoiler- :p

I watched that series recently, I LOVED T-Boz, Khloe and Joan. :D
    Forum Member

Yeah I've caught it on YouTube, looking good

If I'm honest Kelly is my god... When I saw her last october I went a bit mad and started jumping and she started jumping and pointed at me xD bit surreal :p

Breakaway is a brilliant album, I love the singles and Gone, Stronger is brilliant too and im loving the originals on Greatest Hits

I'm team T-Boz and Joan xD

I am seriously watching just to see Khloe get fired :p

I also somehow love Brande :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Same :D

But (poth, stay away! ;))
    I was annoyed at T-Boz and Khloe's firings. T-Boz should have stayed longer and she was only offering to go to the boardroom as a good team player. And then Khloe was fired for her DUI and not actually how she did. Grr. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same :D

But (poth, stay away! ;))
    I was annoyed at T-Boz and Khloe's firings. T-Boz should have stayed longer and she was only offering to go to the boardroom as a good team player. And then Khloe was fired for her DUI and not actually how she did. Grr. :p
    Melissa deserves to be punched.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I've caught it on YouTube, looking good

If I'm honest Kelly is my god... When I saw her last october I went a bit mad and started jumping and she started jumping and pointed at me xD bit surreal :p

Breakaway is a brilliant album, I love the singles and Gone, Stronger is brilliant too and im loving the originals on Greatest Hits

I'm team T-Boz and Joan xD

I am seriously watching just to see Khloe get fired :p

I also somehow love Brande :p

Hehe awesome about Kelly, well jel ;) I remember when I saw TLC they brought kids on stage to sing with them and I was just like 'dayum, why aren't I five years younger' haha :p

I got Kelly's greatest hits recently, and I think the first time I listened to Breakaway I got emotional as the lyrics are so close to my heart. That's my fave song of hers, and her, Carrie Underwood and Jennifer Hudson are the best people to come from American Idol.

Khloe's firing is actually unfair! And good for you for being Team T-Boz, I've taught you well. ;) Isn't Brande back for All-Stars?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melissa deserves to be punched.
    Completely! He even said that she would have been fired if T-Boz said nothing, so he should have just fired her.
    Forum Member
    Hehe awesome about Kelly, well jel ;) I remember when I saw TLC they brought kids on stage to sing with them and I was just like 'dayum, why aren't I five years younger' haha :p

I got Kelly's greatest hits recently, and I think the first time I listened to Breakaway I got emotional as the lyrics are so close to my heart. That's my fave song of hers, and her, Carrie Underwood and Jennifer Hudson are the best people to come from American Idol.

Khloe's firing is actually unfair! And good for you for being Team T-Boz, I've taught you well. ;) Isn't Brande back for All-Stars?
    I absolutely love Kelly so it was amazing, it was my favourite celebrity connection moment :p close second has to be Conor Maynard trying to pull me ofc :p
    Third would then be me going up to graham cole from the bill at a book signing and asking him where graham cole was :o

And Breakaway is one of my favs, it is really emotional connection, the fact that Kelly's still going this long after winning AI says a lot, and the fact that stronger is one of her biggest eras over 10 years after winning speaks for itself. Just ignore the My December era :o

I don't mind Khloe, but I don't like her surname :p she was a good host of XF If I'm actually honest.

If I'm honest since I've met you I've become such more of a TLC fan :eek: I've even got an album now xD

And I dunno, I'll have a look, I hope she is, sad that Joan isn't though and that Cyndi isn't xD but after being made to look a tit by that holly I don't think she's happy xD
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I absolutely love Kelly so it was amazing, it was my favourite celebrity connection moment :p close second has to be Conor Maynard trying to pull me ofc :p
    Third would then be me going up to graham cole from the bill at a book signing and asking him where graham cole was :o

And Breakaway is one of my favs, it is really emotional connection, the fact that Kelly's still going this long after winning AI says a lot, and the fact that stronger is one of her biggest eras over 10 years after winning speaks for itself. Just ignore the My December era :o

I don't mind Khloe, but I don't like her surname :p she was a good host of XF If I'm actually honest.

If I'm honest since I've met you I've become such more of a TLC fan :eek: I've even got an album now xD

And I dunno, I'll have a look, I hope she is, sad that Joan isn't though and that Cyndi isn't xD but after being made to look a tit by that holly I don't think she's happy xD

That Graham Cole incident sounds...awkward. :D

Honestly, I didn't expect Kelly to be as successful as she is when she won American Idol, I thought she'd last an album or two but she's done so well!

Khloe's my fave Kardashian by far - although I love Kourtney too because she tweeted me :D She takes no shit!

:eek: What album do you have?! :D

I'm onto the most recent Celeb Apprentice with Aubrey O'Day at the moment. Should be interesting!
    Forum Member
    Oh and another favourite celeb moment is when me and Stig got told off for calling heather trott heather Mott on twitter by Cheryl Fergison :p
    Forum Member
    That Graham Cole incident sounds...awkward. :D

Honestly, I didn't expect Kelly to be as successful as she is when she won American Idol, I thought she'd last an album or two but she's done so well!

Khloe's my fave Kardashian by far - although I love Kourtney too because she tweeted me :D She takes no shit!

:eek: What album do you have?! :D

I'm onto the most recent Celeb Apprentice with Aubrey O'Day at the moment. Should be interesting!

It was quite awkward, I felt so sorry for him because no one else turned up :p

Kelly I didn't think would be too good but she's done bloody amazing

And Khloe is deffo my fav

Dunno what one it is, bought it from pound land :p I'll go and find it and tell you :D dunno where I put all my pound land CDs xD

And I was gonna start watching that last night but I want to watch the Celebrity Apprentice 2 xD
    Forum Member
    Oh Val it's Fanmail :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Val it's Fanmail :)

Good choice! :D That was the tour I went to, Fanmail '99 :D
    Forum Member