Michelle Keegan has posted a picture of her boobs on Instagram by accident

Comments

• GilashGilash Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Only a matter of time before she leaves Corrie - this girl has got way too big for her boots.

I agree.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Accidentally on purpose you mean :rolleyes:

Why though ?

She's a tabloid favourite and currently has a high profile relationship with another celebrity, guaranteeing more interest. Her role in Corrie is secure, and she'll always be able to do shoots for the likes of FHM, Nuts and Zoo so there really is no logical reason why she would deliberately do it as her profile is high enough as it is.

Which leaves two outcomes - either it was a friend who pranked her or it was an accident that was meant for her boyfriend's eyes only.
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bet these photos generated enough "produce" to make a million babies !
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I hate the way people are ever ready to screenshot embarrassing pictures to gleefully repost everywhere. I'm just about old enough to remember when people were honourable. I suppose the internet age killed that virtue.

I've been reliably informed that its the done thing these days to photograph your bits and send them to the person you're dating. :eek: Just hope I'm never, ever single again
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CRM wrote: »
    And fake.

I don't understand it, if you want to deny having a boob job why go for the fakest, most unrealistic implants possible?? :confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I've been reliably informed that its the done thing these days to photograph your bits and send them to the person you're dating. :eek: Just hope I'm never, ever single again

Not just single people ;):o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No need to flash her tits.... She's in a relationship with a massive tit.
  • MisterDuckMisterDuck Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    I tried doing this, but I don't have a high enough bandwidth allowance. :(
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I'm fussy, but I find her common looking and unappealing.
  • kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand it, if you want to deny having a boob job why go for the fakest, most unrealistic implants possible?? :confused::confused:

They aren't ****ing fake. Look at the photo - lying back, pushing them together with the arms
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Accident my eye!!!

I also have doubts that this was accidental. Surely she'll have known that the file she uploaded had her in the bath showing her breasts? If it was an accident, she's bound to have seen it straight after she uploaded it. What's she doing photographing her breasts while in the bath anyway?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    If it was an accident, she's bound to have seen it straight after she uploaded it

.. and deleted it 6 seconds later .. which she did ..
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .. and deleted it 6 seconds later .. which she did ..

Bloody hell! Her Twitter must be very busy with followers then.
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this part of her campaign to be number 1 on FHM 100 sexiest women list . Copying Tulisa last year ( leaked accidentally on purpose ? )
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's claiming a friend got hold of her password and posted a picture as a joke.

But then if it really is her boobs why not just own up ?. It's not as if the world is going to end or she'll be sacked from Corrie any time soon.

Sure, there might be a degree of embarrassment for her but unfortunately I think the longer she tries to deny it was her, the more people will focus on it. If she says "Ok it was me, it was meant for Mark and I accidentally posted it on Instagram" then I would imagine that people will lose interest very quickly.

But then I suppose in the land of celebrity, nothing is ever accidental and people never just say stupid things ;)

She doesn't want people to forget about it and lose interest. It's a publicity stunt.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What sad barstool is on twitter checking celebrities tweets and screen grabbing images and tweets immediately before they are removed. That is what should be a concern here :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    She doesn't want people to forget about it and lose interest. It's a publicity stunt.

Sorry, don't buy it. This is a woman who can get publicity for just having ice cream on her face. A woman who just has to put on any bikini to have the tabloids and celeb gossip mags running stories on it so nobody is going to "forget" her anytime soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    Is this part of her campaign to be number 1 on FHM 100 sexiest women list . Copying Tulisa last year ( leaked accidentally on purpose ? )

These bints (yes I still use that word so don't bother with lectures) sure do aim high don't they :D
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    That bloke from the Wanted seems to be a nasty sort by his comments about it. No need for it but he always seemed so miserable around her, wonder what went on there.
  • abbieuniqueabbieunique Posts: 4,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    That bloke from the Wanted seems to be a nasty sort by his comments about it. No need for it but he always seemed so miserable around her, wonder what went on there.

Maybe they were never really together ;)
    Closet case..
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,979
    Forum Member

Maybe he was just making a joke like I'm sure a lot of people have done about it?
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Maybe they were never really together ;)
    Closet case..

Oh -errrrrrr:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not sure anyone with the (alleged) nickname chlamydia boy can really cast the first stone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure anyone with the (alleged) nickname chlamydia boy can really cast the first stone

Chlamydia boy would be a great name for a superhero's sidekick.