EE where is this lexi storyline going?

Comments

• valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    well theyve been happening along side each other. in my opinion i think phil wants to recreate the family that hes lost so lexi and sharon come as a package.

if he gives lexi back as soon as he has sharon then it leads me to believe he used lexi to get sharon

He doesn't get a say in when he hands Lexi back...that is down to the courts. Still there's plenty of evidence that he's losing interest in her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well theyve been happening along side each other. in my opinion i think phil wants to recreate the family that hes lost so lexi and sharon come as a package.

if he gives lexi back as soon as he has sharon then it leads me to believe he used lexi to get sharon

I just think its more to do with having something of Ben's. He let him down completely as a father so the least he can do is look after Lexi till Ben gets out.

As for Phil using Lexi to get to Sharon, completely out of character. Phil wanting to replace his family and having a Mitchell kid around to mess up, completely in character.
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,371
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    He doesn't get a say in when he hands Lexi back...that is down to the courts. Still there's plenty of evidence that he's losing interest in her.

Loved those scenes of him pushing the buggy about the square looking really peed off:D
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,928
    Forum Member

i know that but he can do anything he can to make sure lola gets lexi back when they do think the time is right.
    he tries to wind lola and billy up about lexi
    so if he wasnt bothered about lexi he wouldnt do that.
    I just think its more to do with having something of Ben's. He let him down completely as a father so the least he can do is look after Lexi till Ben gets out.

As for Phil using Lexi to get to Sharon, completely out of character. Phil wanting to replace his family and having a Mitchell kid around to mess up, completely in character.

exactly.
    Forum Member
    i know that but he can do anything he can to make sure lola gets lexi back when they do think the time is right.

Trish saw through him last time, and then he had to back pedal...there's no way he could try that again.
    I think he thought he could get close to Ben again through Lexi, but that didn't work either.
    Forum Member
    Trish saw through him last time, and then he had to back pedal...there's no way he could try that again.
    I think he thought he could get close to Ben again through Lexi, but that didn't work either.

i dont think trish saw through him. not even sharon saw through him in the end as he denied it. noone really knows phil wants lexi as bens replacement (apart from one who i wont name)
    Forum Member
    i dont think trish saw through him. not even sharon saw through him in the end as he denied it. noone really knows phil wants lexi as bens replacement (apart from one who i wont name)

Trish gave him a couple of looks. Don't forget there was also the engagement lie. I think she's got his card marked.
    Forum Member
    Trish gave him a couple of looks. Don't forget there was also the engagement lie. I think she's got his card marked.

she probably suspected but she doesnt know for sure
    Forum Member
    she probably suspected but she doesnt know for sure

She'll be watching him more closely and he can't afford to try the same trick again.
    Forum Member
    She'll be watching him more closely and he can't afford to try the same trick again.
    he does wind up lola and billy though
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

The one who who you won't name doesn't actually care though. She's never tried to help. She just wants to extend the misery and when she could actually do something practical to bring Phil down she can't be bothered.

Lexi will be returned to Lola soon enough and Sharon will be returned to Phil. That's just what is going to happen.
    Forum Member
    The one who who you won't name doesn't actually care though. She's never tried to help. She just wants to extend the misery and when she could actually do something practical to bring Phil down she can't be bothered.

Lexi will be returned to Lola soon enough and Sharon will be returned to Phil. That's just what is going to happen.

She warned everyone what he was like.

Yes it will but not straight away
  • Shirley CarterShirley Carter Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    It's just one of those things I'm afraid mona: we don't always get what we want. Well except me in this particular situation :cool: :D

Lexi will get Lola back and Phil will reunite with Sharon. Can't wait lol

Looking forward to it.:D
    Forum Member

Yeah that's quite true. I think she's twigged onto what he's like and she is a lot more supportive towards lola now.
    Forum Member
    I never believed Phil was using Lexi to get Sharon. I'd be nice if Sharon and Phil got together (couldn't careless about either of them) and Lola got her baby back ASAP. Nothing about this storyline along with the tedious love triangle interests me

No I don't think he's using Lexi to get Sharon either. He lost Ben and see's Lexi as something to replace him with. Lets not forget that he's lost Louise as well. As far as he's concerned she's a Mitchell and wants to control her upbringing. Billy is useless, and Lola isn't particularly suited to motherhood and I don't think he really sees them both as suitable to bring his granddaughter up.

He would have been better off supporting Lola and Billy more , and keeping them close. Would be better for Lexi anyway in the long term. Needs to curb his controlling behaviour.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,203
    Forum Member

Voldemort?
    Forum Member
    No I don't think he's using Lexi to get Sharon either. He lost Ben and see's Lexi as something to replace him with. Lets not forget that he's lost Louise as well. As far as he's concerned she's a Mitchell and wants to control her upbringing. Billy is useless, and Lola isn't particularly suited to motherhood and I don't think he really sees them both as suitable to bring his granddaughter up.

He would have been better off supporting Lola and Billy more , and keeping them close. Would be better for Lexi anyway in the long term. Needs to curb his controlling behaviour.

BIB And yet if he thought about it Billy has been a good dad and his children and grandaughter adore him. Even his ex wives were still fond of him. He on the other hand was a dreadful father and husband and has ended up despised by most of his family.

I don't agree that Lola is not suited to motherhood.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No Phil did not use Lexi to get to Sharon he did not need too. Phil and Sharon have such a big history that he knows how to get to her anyways.

The only reason he wants Lexi is cause its the Mitchell way and thats the way the family is run.

Remember before he wold told the Ben was the father he never wanted to know.
    Forum Member
    No Phil did not use Lexi to get to Sharon he did not need too. Phil and Sharon have such a big history that he knows how to get to her anyways.

The only reason he wants Lexi is cause its the Mitchell way and thats the way the family is run.

Yes that is what i dont understand. In his proposal speech he spoke about having lexi and wanting sharon and denny, so why does he need to manipulate everything to get sharon. If he can get her without doing that then why all this, it was the kidnap that made it look like he was using lexi to get sharon as he wanted to look good infeont of her
    Forum Member

Of course he knows how to get her. Any long term eastenders fan knows that.

The fact that Lexi is Phil's granddaughter is enough reason for him to want to take care of her. Can you imagine what peggy would have said if he turned his back on her?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    BIB And yet if he thought about it Billy has been a good dad and his children and grandaughter adore him. Even his ex wives were still fond of him. He on the other hand was a dreadful father and husband and has ended up despised by most of his family.

I don't agree that Lola is not suited to motherhood.

lol :D:D:D:D Billy is a child abuser.... he abused Jamie. He did far worse than anything Phil has ever done.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,203
    Forum Member
    Filiman wrote: »
    lol :D:D:D:D Billy is a child abuser.... he abused Jamie. He did far worse than anything Phil has ever done.

Billy stole money from a charity box for gawds sake. He's no saint!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course he knows how to get her. Any long term eastenders fan knows that.

The fact that Lexi is Phil's granddaughter is enough reason for him to want to take care of her. Can you imagine what peggy would have said if he turned his back on her?

Yep she'd tell him e's ging soft and she's family, then might ad

" GET OUT MY PUBBB" lol
    Yes that is what i dont understand. In his proposal speech he spoke about having lexi and wanting sharon and denny, so why does he need to manipulate everything to get sharon. If he can get her without doing that then why all this, it was the kidnap that made it look like he was using lexi to get sharon as he wanted to look good infeont of her

His proposal was only done to make it look like he had a stable home for Lexi nothing more.

Him seeing Lola scared og him made him realise he needs to change. Also with Ben calling hima a monster that will making him evem more determined to change.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Billy stole money from a charity box for gawds sake. He's no saint!

ANd he stole the money from the post? they seem to have forgot that storyline lol.
    Forum Member
    Yep she'd tell him e's ging soft and she's family, then might ad

" GET OUT MY PUBBB" lol

His proposal was only done to make it look like he had a stable home for Lexi nothing more.

Him seeing Lola scared og him made him realise he needs to change. Also with Ben calling hima a monster that will making him evem more determined to change.

he was proposing to sharon expecting for them to get married. he said he wanted lexi AND sharon. he wanted both and both storylines have been playing along side each other

it was sharon who was calling him a monster. and i dont believe he has

he was only showing his good side to impress sharon imo