Disturbing 1D News

_elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a438693/niall-horan-named-most-popular-one-direction-member.html

I, quite frankly, am SHOCKED AND APPALLED that Niall is the most popular member judging from these sales. If I was going to indulge in buying myself an overpriced piece of plastic that had no vibrate feature, surely the first and only choice would be Zayn?

A sad day for music, to be sure. :(

Comments

• wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its probably because Niall is most popular in USA which is bigger.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hoped disturbing news are that they finally decided to split and spare us all from their crap music :( disappointed now :mad:
  • SandraMcSandraMc Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    I was watching a clip on Daybreak the other day and I'm sure it was Niall who when asked if he had a girlfriend said no and then when they asked him what type of girls he liked he answered 'American ones', maybe that's what pushed his sales up!
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, looking at a pictue of the dolls, the Niall one has the best likeness which has probably helped. The Zayn one simply doesn't capture his beauty, and the Harry one is the stuff of nightmares.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    To be fair, looking at a pictue of the dolls, the Niall one has the best likeness which has probably helped. The Zayn one simply doesn't capture his beauty, and the Harry one is the stuff of nightmares.

LOL so true or is it possible that as Harry was the most bought by quite a big margin that everyone who wanted one has bought one .

Anyway Niall with his Irishness and blonde hair and blue eyes has gone downa storm in USA which is good for his confidence
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a438693/niall-horan-named-most-popular-one-direction-member.html

I, quite frankly, am SHOCKED AND APPALLED that Niall is the most popular member judging from these sales. If I was going to indulge in buying myself an overpriced piece of plastic that had no vibrate feature, surely the first and only choice would be Zayn?

:eek::eek::eek::o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek::o:o

Was waiting for someone to pick up on that! Surpried it took that long. :p
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was waiting for someone to pick up on that! Surpried it took that long. :p

:eek::eek::eek::eek: OMG I cant believe I didn't notice that lol :o:o
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

lolz!! believe me when i say i really, really want to agree with you but we in the fandom look out for all the boys so i'm also happy for niall!!:D:cool::p *and more zayn for me*;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    lolz!! believe me when i say i really, really want to agree with you but we in the fandom look out for all the boys so i'm also happy for niall!!:D:cool::p *and more zayn for me*;):D

Niall was also the most popular in Popjustice's end of year poll for '1D member most likely to cry after sex'.

So I guess he has two things to feel proud of now! :p

(Ps: J/k. Niall is a cute little scamp and good on him for becoming the fire of so many American girls' loins.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    frank5 wrote: »
    I hoped disturbing news are that they finally decided to split and spare us all from their crap music :( disappointed now :mad:

So was I. Disappointed that it only related to their plastic voodoo dolls.
  • IsItThatDeepIsItThatDeep Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw these tweeted, don't forget to get yours:p

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/buzz/2012/11/1d-112.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Harry's looks like Subo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw these tweeted, don't forget to get yours:p

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/buzz/2012/11/1d-112.jpg

hazard or not, i'm getting some...:p:p

.:o:o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    I have seen their dolls in stores and tbh Niall's is by far the best looking one. I'm not surprised it's selling the most. Plus, isn't he the most popular one in US?
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »
    Harry's looks like Subo

thats what my niece said lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    I have seen their dolls in stores and tbh Niall's is by far the best looking one. I'm not surprised it's selling the most. Plus, isn't he the most popular one in US?

yes, he is.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

that literally made me laugh out loud
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it's because the americans love the irish ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    ]A report, from Amazon.co.uk, revealed sales of his figurine have dropped by 15 per cent whereas Niall’s has enjoyed a seven per cent boost.

This report is from Amazon.co.UK, it doesn't include America. Niall and Louis are selling the most because buyers already have the Harry doll.