Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Agree with you and others. I don't believe an affair took place but I can believe she goaded Pete about the fact she might have sh*gged the horse trainer, what a massive c*ck he has, how much better he was in bed etc etc etc. I can even imagine her taunting him about whether the baby was his or not.

I think she thought she had all the power and it was beyond her wildest dreams that Pete would ever be the one to end the relationship but she pushed too far, he snapped and she's lived every day of her life since knowing she lost the best thing she ever had.

All IMO obviously

I think this is pretty much it.
    It actually makes me feel a TINY bit sorry for the dozy cow - if it wasn't bad enough finding out that Peter Andre is your soul mate, it must be even worse having to live with the fact that he dumped you.
    The shame of it.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Agree with you and others. I don't believe an affair took place but I can believe she goaded Pete about the fact she might have sh*gged the horse trainer, what a massive c*ck he has, how much better he was in bed etc etc etc. I can even imagine her taunting him about whether the baby was his or not.

I think she thought she had all the power and it was beyond her wildest dreams that Pete would ever be the one to end the relationship but she pushed too far, he snapped and she's lived every day of her life since knowing she lost the best thing she ever had.

All IMO obviously

Got to agree on all your points Blondie.
    This does sound exactly like KP & much as I think PA is a right twit, if indeed KP has gone down this road in her treatment of PA, it is very cruel.
    Though to lighten the mood, how awful if she did say AG had a bigger c*ck than him, we know how unamused & worried he was about the acorn jibes in the jungle:o
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I'm not so sure Betty.

I imagine PA would be like a dog with a bone regarding his insecurities & jealousy towards KP & AG & could easily imagine he wasn't for letting this particular bone go, a heated row could have developed all aided with KP goading PA & in a fit of rage after endless accusations she's maybe thought bugger this & said she did have an affair.
    People do tend to say a lot of things they would never normally say until they reach that breaking point.
    Again all speculation on my part.

I too am speculating.... But why does it all have to be her fault..why can't it of been the abomination who over reacted to nothing in particular .. And left his wife simply because he is a twonk?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All IMO obviously

My take on it, & this is just opinion, going on the Mona story as well (I'm in love with someone else story), KP didn't give a shite about PA at that time & I even think her marriage to AR was to evoke jealoursy - but not from PA.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too am speculating.... But why does it all have to be her fault..why can't it of been the abomination who over reacted to nothing in particular .. And left his wife simply because he is a twonk?
    Have you read the last few pages?:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Have you read the last few pages?:rolleyes:

Why..have I missed something :D
    As none of us know why he left and are all SPECULATING what happened ..I think I'm entitled to have an opinion.. Don't you :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My take on it, & this is just opinion, going on the Mona story as well (I'm in love with someone else story), KP didn't give a shite about PA at that time & I even think her marriage to AR was to evoke jealousy - but not from PA.

Really? Blimey.
    Are we all absolutely sure that we believe that KP could actually manage to perpetrate any kind of clandestine activity (whether it was an affair of the pretence of an affair), bearing in mind that she seems physically incapable of keeping anything to herself or her gob shut for more than 2 minutes at a time?

I wouldn't say that PA over-reacted to nothing, I would say that he reacted to something, but surely unless he can prove categorically that something happened, his "real reason" is going to look a bit of an anti-climax.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why..have I missed something :D
    As none of us know why he left and are all SPECULATING what happened ..I think I'm entitled to have an opinion.. Don't you :rolleyes:

We don't know the ins & outs, & whether there was actual sex, but does there need to be for it to be betrayal? Betrayal in any form isn't 'overreacting to nothing'. He has said he would never break the family up unless there was very good reason.
    But some people will ignore the sworn oaths & exclusive stories & say it was all PA's fault for wanting attention for his album.:rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? Blimey.
    Are we all absolutely sure that we believe that KP could actually manage to perpetrate any kind of clandestine activity (whether it was an affair of the pretence of an affair), bearing in mind that she seems physically incapable of keeping anything to herself or her gob shut for more than 2 minutes at a time?

I wouldn't say that PA over-reacted to nothing, I would say that he reacted to something, but surely unless he can prove categorically that something happened, his "real reason" is going to look a bit of an anti-climax.

We need a spy who has access to the sworn affidavit drawer (chamber? Warehouse?) in the Price V The World case.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We don't know the ins & outs, & whether there was actual sex, but does there need to be for it to be betrayal? Betrayal in any form isn't 'overreacting to nothing'. He has said he would never break the family up unless there was very good reason.
    But some people will ignore the sworn oaths & say it was all PA's fault for wanting attention for his album.:rolleyes:

You do know you are talking about Peter Andre? As NONE of us have seen any sworn oaths and are getting information from a rag magazine.. Which has been proven to tell lies about celebs on a regular basis.. It would be foolish to believe every word it wrote
    Forum Member

I never implied it was all her fault Betty:confused:
    I said in a previous post he comes across as a very insecure & jealous person which can't be easy to live with & I also said I didn't believe KP had an affair with AG.
    And to be fair, nobody wakes up one day, realises they're a muppet & subsequently leaves their wife/husband.
    Though something has obviously gone on for him just to suddenly up sticks & leave, unless of course he couldn't take anymore of the constant rowing etc & decided enough is enough but I get the feeling something major has happened for him to break up the family but God knows what.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You do know you are talking about Peter Andre? As NONE of us have seen any sworn oaths and are getting information from a rag magazine.. Which has been proven to tell lies about celebs on a regular basis.. It would be foolish to believe every word it wrote

You do know we are talking about Katie Price? As NONE of us have seen any sworn oaths and are getting information from a rag magazine.. Which has been proven to tell lies about celebs on a regular basis.. It would be foolish to believe every word it wrote.
    Forum Member
    Really? Blimey.

After all this, it better not be!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never implied it was all her fault Betty:confused:
    I said in a previous post he comes across as a very insecure & jealous person which can't be easy to live with & I also said I didn't believe KP had an affair with AG.
    And to be fair, nobody wakes up one day, realises they're a muppet & subsequently leaves their wife/husband.
    Though something has obviously gone on for him just to suddenly up sticks & leave, unless of course he couldn't take anymore of the constant rowing etc & decided enough is enough but I get the feeling something major has happened for him to break up the family but God knows what.

Having watched their stateside show..this wasn't a case of him getting up and deciding to leave .. They were not happy for a while and it showed.. I don't believe she had an affair nor do I think she told him she was..or we would know by now .. Both sides couldn't keep an affair secret and it would of benefited peters side when they split to let everyone know she had been messing about .lif she had...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    You do know we are talking about Katie Price? As NONE of us have seen any sworn oaths and are getting information from a rag magazine.. Which has been proven to tell lies about celebs on a regular basis.. It would be foolish to believe every word it wrote.

That's just it Lexi ...I'm not taking any of it as gospel..because that would be foolish..as there will be many things they wouldn't be able to discuss as its a court case.. I believe these mags are simply doing the same as us..speculating
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having watched their stateside show..this wasn't a case of him getting up and deciding to leave .. They were not happy for a while and it showed.. I don't believe she had an affair nor do I think she told him she was..or we would know by now .. Both sides couldn't keep an affair secret and it would of benefited peters side when they split to let everyone know she had been messing about .lf she had...

Good point.
    It certainly wouldn't have done DOTY's poor-me image any harm - and the sympathy evoked by all that extra suffering would have paid dividends - if there was any way that PA and CAN could have made KP look even worse than they already did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The court notes were posted on here. I won't quote them, as the case in still ongoing, but it does talk about the affidavit, which is I guess where Closer got there info from.
    I don't think anyone believes every word of anything yet, but are fitting pieces together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weren't there supposed to be cctv images of KP down an entry with a bloke who was not PA... wonder what NOTW did with them?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's just it Lexi ...I'm not taking any of it as gospel..because that would be foolish..as there will be many things they wouldn't be able to discuss as its a court case.. I believe these mags are simply doing the same as us..speculating

Agree, but the facts as we know them are that an affidavit states that KP had an affair. Until that's elaborated on, we'll all just go round in endless, meaningless circles.

FWIW, I don't think all the blame lies at KP's door, I've seen enough of DOTY to see the sneaky self-serving disingenuous side first-hand, and I'm sure they were both equally poisonous towards each other towards the end.
    Forum Member
    Having watched their stateside show..this wasn't a case of him getting up and deciding to leave .. They were not happy for a while and it showed.. I don't believe she had an affair nor do I think she told him she was..or we would know by now .. Both sides couldn't keep an affair secret and it would of benefited peters side when they split to let everyone know she had been messing about .lif she had...

But I never said he got up one day & decided to leave, you said something along the lines of "him being a twonk and leaving her"

My thoughts are either he couldn't take anymore of the relentless bickering or imo (the more plausible reason) KP has, knowing how jealous he could be has planted the seed of doubt in his head that she is having an affair with AG & sat back & watched it grow till he truly believed it.
    Only 2 people know the real truth, I just want it to come out!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Agree, but the facts as we know them are that an affidavit states that KP had an affair. Until that's elaborated on, we'll all just go round in endless, meaningless circles.

FWIW, I don't think all the blame lies at KP's door, I've seen enough of DOTY to see the sneaky self-serving disingenuous side first-hand, and I'm sure they were both equally poisonous towards each other towards the end.

I believe the person who made the said affidavit tried to get it removed from the court case...why I wonder.. There is a lot going on that we don't know about and I'm not so sure we ever will.
    I agree we are going round in circles because basically we have nothing really to go on ..
    Forum Member
    I believe the person who made the said affidavit tried to get it removed from the court case...why I wonder.. There is a lot going on that we don't know about and I'm not so sure we ever will.
    I agree we are going round in circles because basically we have nothing really to go on ..

Agree.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But I never said he got up one day & decided to leave, you said something along the lines of "him being a twonk and leaving her"

My thoughts are either he couldn't take anymore of the relentless bickering or imo (the more plausible reason) KP has, knowing how jealous he could be has planted the seed of doubt in his head that she is having an affair with AG & sat back & watched it grow till he truly believed it.
    Only 2 people know the real truth, I just want it to come out!

Let's speculate again.. And suggest maybe a third party ..knowing he was jealous .. Planted the seed in his head and because KP wouldn't stop having AG as her trainer ..he believed the suggestion and the seed grew and grew until he believed it..
    What if it was neither of them who started this process..but someone who knew what would happen after planting the seed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Really? Interesting if true. Where did that come from? Or is it just more idle speculation?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's speculate again.. And suggest maybe a third party ..knowing he was jealous .. Planted the seed in his head and because KP wouldn't stop having AG as her trainer ..he believed the suggestion and the seed grew and grew until he believed it..
    What if it was neither of them who started this process..but someone who knew what would happen after planting the seed

I know who my number one suspect would be in such a scenario BB.;)
This discussion has been closed.