Be honest now, how many of you have bought?

fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Be honest now how many have you have bought Kerry Katona's latest book?
I certainly haven't,and I hope no-one gives it to me for Christmas.

What on earth else can she find to say about her life? we have heard every single thing there is to hear about what a rotten deal life has dealt her several times.:yawn:

Comments

• CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Certainly haven't brought it anywhere or even bought it :D;)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have an exclusive extract here:

'I 'ad baaaaaah polllllaaar reeely bad so i stopped taking me meds. Our Mark made me take coke and our mam was 'orrible to me when I was little. Philip made me cry on this morning so i went home and 'ad 200 lambert & butler and a litre of diamond white I 'ad the fat sucked out of me belly and I kicked our Mark out and met our Steve, our James, our uncle Tom Cobbley and wotsit. I am now sorted and anything bad wot 'appened was our mam's, our Bryyiiiiian and our Mark's fault. I've 'ad kids - 4 of 'em, our thingee, our wotist, our little 'un and our other one. I love them kids with all my heart and i always will.'
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got it in hardback, paperback and Kindle - and I don't even own a Kindle
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    I certainly haven't,and I hope no-one gives it to me for

If anyone gave me that for Christmas, I'd throw it straight back at them :D

What makes you think someone would buy it for you? Are you a closet fan? :cool:
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

:D:D Has anyone ever told you that you're one of the funniest posters here?
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

So I take it you're saving up for the talking version that blind people buy....................

You could always swap all your copies for a used paper handkerchief :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    So I take it you're saving up for the talking version that blind people buy....................

You could always swap all your copies for a used paper handkerchief :D

I didn't know there was such a thing - goes straight over to Amazon ;)
    :D:D Has anyone ever told you that you're one of the funniest posters here?

:o Oh shucks thank you Sheila.

Last night it was asked if I understood humour and told I was telling lies when I posted an obvious joke so nice of you to get me :D
  • Misty08Misty08 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone gave me that for Christmas, it would definitely be intended to be a joke gift!
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I got Alan Sugar book for Xmas :(
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    I got Alan Sugar book for Xmas :(

Can he read?
  • dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Misty08 wrote: »
    If anyone gave me that for Christmas, it would definitely be intended to be a joke gift!
    My sister always makes a point of buying me a random celeb's autobiography for Christmas (but usually off the 10p shelf in the charity shop). I have Bet Goodyear, Cliff Richard, Peter Andre, David Cassidy and Rolf Harris. I'm sure I had Katona's last autobiography there too. I think I may have used the pages to light the fire with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was in the local Waterstones yesterday and she is coming signing in December. Would love to see the queue or lack of one for that. I think I would disown anyone if they bought me that, especially signed.
  • tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

'I 'ad baaaaaah polllllaaar reeely bad so i stopped taking me meds. Our Mark made me take coke and our mam was 'orrible to me when I was little. Philip made me cry on this morning so i went home and 'ad 200 lambert & butler and a litre of diamond white I 'ad the fat sucked out of me belly and I kicked our Mark out and met our Steve, our James, our uncle Tom Cobbley and wotsit. I am now sorted and anything bad wot 'appened was our mam's, our Bryyiiiiian and our Mark's fault. I've 'ad kids - 4 of 'em, our thingee, our wotist, our little 'un and our other one. I love them kids with all my heart and i always will.'

LMFAO!
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Can he read?

Don't know as he was fired me!
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for spoiling it for me :mad: I was looking forward to reading it tonight :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member

Can you post another extract please?? :D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I certainly haven't,and I hope no-one gives it to me for Christmas.

Sounds to me like you're protesting too much, sounds to me like you want to open a present with Katona's mug on the front of a book, sounds to me that that is all you want for christmas :D

Check Amazon out it has excerpts from the book that is called Still Standing if you didn't know..

My husband, Brian McFadden had left me for another woman, it was now 17 months since he had uttered the words that had ended my world, "I don't love you anymore," But I couldn't get over him... compelling stuff
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone gave me that for Christmas, I'd throw it straight back at them :D

What makes you think someone would buy it for you? Are you a closet fan? :cool:

yuck no! I was just hoping my family would see my post and take it back if they had already bought it.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is probably is the gist of it and took the entire book to write it.
    You could be her ghost writer.:)
  • MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 20,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm afraid I don't understand why she appears on my TV screen. Who is she? What exactly does she do?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm afraid I don't understand why she appears on my TV screen. Who is she? What exactly does she do?:confused:

Well, prumeister pretty well sums her up.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you post another extract please?? :D

I'm afraid not.

'Our girl' took 4 years to narrate that to her ghostwriter and she's now in rehab recovering from the stress and exhaustion.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes, yes i have
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm afraid not.

'Our girl' took 4 years to narrate that to her ghostwriter and she's now in rehab recovering from the stress and exhaustion.

Pru, sure you don't want to meet her. I can tell you where and when.;)
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Perfect :D.... As a fan of unintentionally funny celeb books, I'll admit to having bought a few of the beasts in Poundland. But I begrudge handing over even a measly quid for anything 'written' by KK. NB - Amazon has already discounted the new hardback to £7, and it ain't even December yet..