Tamera Foster - The Best Contestant to appear on X Factor GLOBALLY!

Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
Forum Member
✭✭✭
You can say yes no, thats your opinion however I have watched thousands on contestants audition for these shows, in the UK, USA, Australia and throughout Europe. However I have NEVER seen a 16 year old with the voice, control and actual potential, both image and talent wise that Tamera had.

I Cannot wait to see what she does throughout the competition, I think she has the potential to steal the show. She hasn;t even peaked anywhere close to her potential! This is only a glimmer of what she can do.

If she gets it right she is UNBEATABLE! She won't peak though until middle of live shows

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    You can say yes no, thats your opinion however I have watched thousands on contestants audition for these shows, in the UK, USA, Australia and throughout Europe. However I have NEVER seen a 16 year old with the voice, control and actual potential, both image and talent wise that Tamera had.

I Cannot wait to see what she does throughout the competition, I think she has the potential to steal the show. She hasn;t even peaked anywhere close to her potential! This is only a glimmer of what she can do.

If she gets it right she is UNBEATABLE! She won't peak though until middle of live shows

Totally agree with you baza.....she is AMAZING!!!!!!!

Can't wait to c her in bootcamp...
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a lot of talent for her age. Is a cert finalist.
  • lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    If she improves her singing standard (more vocal lessons and controlling her voice), remembers the words and doesn't et chucked ot over a drugs scandal then yes she has fantastic potential. I can see her being in the charts, she has the looks but has she the substance to back it up?

Time will tell.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After tonight she is sailing through to the live shows.
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think shes ready. She should have been told to try again in a year or two. Shes got the potential to be the best but she isn't there yet. She wasn't in time with the backing, she kept forgetting her words and she went off key and sounded nasally at points too.
  • AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno about that. I was listening to her on headphones and she was missing quite a few of the notes.
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I can think of a 13 year old on the X Factor US who beats her on everything except range personally...

I don't know. I loved her Saturday and she'll probably grow on me again at bootcamp, but she really was a mess today.
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LW09 wrote: »
    I don't think shes ready. She should have been told to try again in a year or two. Shes got the potential to be the best but she isn't there yet. She wasn't in time with the backing, she kept forgetting her words and she went off key and sounded nasally at points too.

With contestants in early 20's I would pick that out but this girl is 16! The X Factor team will help her really improve in those areas!
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Why are people talking about vocals? This is the X Factor not The Voice UK, everyone should know by now you need more than just impressive vocals to survive in today's music industry. Unless you're Adele or Emelie Sande...
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with this. Her potential is unimaginable, but I think she's a long way off being where she needs to be. I think she's an obvious star, but I think she needs a year or two first..
  • SamuelWSamuelW Posts: 8,447
    Forum Member
    I can name 4 contestants from the recent series of The Voice who had better auditions than her. She was quite good but not as amazing as the judges and editing made her out to be.
  • freeshatfreeshat Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Tamera Foster - The Best Contestant to appear on X Factor GLOBALLY!

The worst ever contestant audition ever in my opinion :mad:
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AcerBen wrote: »
    Dunno about that. I was listening to her on headphones and she was missing quite a few of the notes.

Yes, I thought she had a powerful voice, but really has trouble controlling it.

Louis was having a laugh when he said she had more potential than Leona though.
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I thought she had a powerful voice, but really has trouble controlling it.

Louis was having a laugh when he said she had more potential than Leona though.

Leona was 21 when she auditioned this girl is 16!
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    I actually agre with OP even thinking he's kind of exaggerating on purpose because she has a vocie with huge potential (sure she nees training though) and range; she has the looks (she's really hot) and she had stage presence singing whitney. Also, Im getting bothered by the jokes with the drug "scandal".. it shouldnt matter if she smokes marijuana or if she doesn't, and I dont think anyone has the right to judge her cause it doesnt interfere in anything tbh..
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »
    Why are people talking about vocals? This is the X Factor not The Voice UK, everyone should know by now you need more than just impressive vocals to survive in today's music industry. Unless you're Adele or Emelie Sande...

True. The X Factor has a long history of putting people through to lives off the back of thier looks or image rather than solely on their singing ability.

Tamera has the potential to go far but she could have hampered her chances with the revelations in the papers with the drugs. The X Factor frowns upon that sort of thing,
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With contestants in early 20's I would pick that out but this girl is 16! The X Factor team will help her really improve in those areas!

The point is exactly that shes just 16, she has her entire future ahead of her. Time isn't against her like it would be if she was in her early to mid twenties. They rejected Alexandra Burke at 16 years old, she came back after 3 years and is regarded as one of the best ever contestants/winners.

She isn't ready and should've been given a no. The live shows begin in 5 weeks time, she might not be able to cope not only with the pressure of that but the whole media circus that comes with it.
    Forum Member
    SamuelW wrote: »
    I can name 4 contestants from the recent series of The Voice who had better auditions than her. She was quite good but not as amazing as the judges and editing made her out to be.

the voice is boring and so are its contestants, I didnt like a single audition from the voice this year apart from cleo's and leah's
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,962
    Forum Member
    Best contestant, globally?

She hasn't won yet...

It wasn't that great an audition anyway. Far too "copycat" for me.
    Forum Member
    The point is exactly that shes just 16, she has her entire future ahead of her. Time isn't against her like it would be if she was in her early to mid twenties. They rejected Alexandra Burke at 16 years old, she came back after 3 years and is regarded as one of the best ever contestants/winners.

She isn't ready and should've been given a no. The live shows begin in 5 weeks time, she might not be able to cope not only with the pressure of that but the whole media circus that comes with it.

This. It is already going wrong for Tamera with the drugs revelations, she seems to be so naive to think that the tabloids wouldn't rummage around her Twitter, Instagram or Facebook etc.

That's a problem contestants have now that wasn't a factor a few years ago.
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leona was 21 when she auditioned this girl is 16!

In my opinion, she isn't a patch on Leona, no matter what her age.

Her voice was all over the place and she continually forgot the lyrics to one of the most well-known songs of all time. Very shouty too and flat in places.

I'm not saying she's got a bad voice, but it's nowhere near as good as some people are making out. Certainly not in Leona's league.
  • Imperfect AngelImperfect Angel Posts: 3,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was I watching someone else?
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes she has potential but the forgetting words was not good. At one time that would have been a big no no. There has been some stuff about her in the media which if true would explain why she was not on her game so she needs to get herself together and decide if she is taking this seriously.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the voice is boring and so are its contestants, I didnt like a single audition from the voice this year apart from cleo's and leah's

So what kind of music are you into then?
    Forum Member
    So what kind of music are you into then?

does it really matter? haha.. Im talking about entertainment now.. anyway my taste is really eclectic.. Im mostly into alternative, alternative rock and electronic though - you can see none of these genres are that well represented on singing shows and what I was talking about is how these shows please me entertainment wise and The X Factor does a better job.. (but Ive just remembered I really liked Conor Scott)