The Sanatorium (Part 8)

Comments

• muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Evening all.......24 hours later! :eek:

Don't tell me we're getting our lives back? Or are people tapping away elsewhere? ;)

Couldn't resist bumping the thread anyway! :D
    I wait and see if anybody's around as sometimes I'm the only one around - nobody seems to post here anymore, which is a shame :(
  • nathalie1978nathalie1978 Posts: 10,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Evening all.......24 hours later! :eek:

Don't tell me we're getting our lives back? Or are people tapping away elsewhere? ;)

Couldn't resist bumping the thread anyway! :D
    Not getting my life back just having a bit off the flu.
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I wait and see if anybody's around as sometimes I'm the only one around - nobody seems to post here anymore, which is a shame :(

And I waited all afternoon to see if someone will post:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not getting my life back just having a bit off the flu.

And I waited all afternoon to see if someone will post:o
    Sorry Nat. I sign on at around 8am and am here most of the time, but nobody posts all day so I don't want to sit here talking to myself as I sometimes do lol.

I posted a couple of funny ads a couple of days ago, don't know if anybody watched them - French ads. Very good :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it would be fun to follow the DS Celebrity Big Brother threads when that starts, we can discuss it then :) I wonder who is entering - who they consider to be DS celebrities :D
  • irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would be fun to follow the DS Celebrity Big Brother threads when that starts, we can discuss it then :) I wonder who is entering - who they consider to be DS celebrities :D

I'm sure you could be one;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

signing this for sure Ali sorry I'm late responding here taxi run :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and drinking
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    Sorry Nat. I sign on at around 8am and am here most of the time, but nobody posts all day so I don't want to sit here talking to myself as I sometimes do lol.

I posted a couple of funny ads a couple of days ago, don't know if anybody watched them - French ads. Very good :)

sorry......for not being around,....I will be back next week.....

hopefully....dont worry I havent been doing anything that exciting!!!! I liked the ads...thank you
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha :D I have been invited onto the regular one before now. Couldn't do it as you have to commit to at least being on at certain times of the day, which didn't work for me (evening).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hi anyone lurking?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :)no one here:) so better get my ass off too:D warm bed and I just might feel better tomorrow:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant :sleep: so still here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    off :) trying to get some :sleep:

BBT:D hopefully with someone to talk then:p;)
  • JJJ_finlandJJJ_finland Posts: 9,044
    Forum Member
    Hello

Just wanted to pop in to say HELLO
    http://instagram.com/p/VKg90yy8A-/

new picture of my norwegian javelinguy. NICE :p

Well, buy now :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    off :) trying to get some :sleep:

BBT:D hopefully with someone to talk then:p;)
    Hello

Just wanted to pop in to say HELLO
    http://instagram.com/p/VKg90yy8A-/

new picture of my norwegian javelinguy. NICE :p

Well, buy now :cool:
    Hi you two. Bye you two :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I tried following the DS CBB for about 10 pages, but too many threads and using real names I just got really confused so I gave up!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reading on twitter that at the Odeon over the road the Django screening broke 5 minutes before the end, lots of very angry people!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, guys. In the evening I just flake out in front of the TV at the moment.
    Lovely sunny day here in Bristol.
    Have booked to go and see Les Mis this afternoon with my father- and sister-in-law at the local cinema - a Curzon - one of the oldest cinemas in the UK run by volunteers. Has a beautiful red velvet curtain, tea and biscuits at normal prices - and ice cream and popcorn - and sometimes an organist pre-show to entertain the audience. They have invested in new seating though. OH used to go there as a child - it was known - as a lot of cinemas were in our day - as the local fleapit. :p
    Anyone remember those days? Queuing on a Saturday morning for children's cinema - B movies - or serial movies where you had a cliffhanger ending and had to wait until the following Saturday to see what happened next. I think most of them were Tarzan films or something similar.

So, I've got a wad of tissues at the ready ;)
    I've seen Les Mis twice at the theatre now - which is nothing compared with the aficionados around here who used to go every time it was shown locally as well as trekking up to London regularly to see it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kfb wrote: »
    Have booked to go and see Les Mis this afternoon with my father- and sister-in-law at the local cinema - a Curzon - one of the oldest cinemas in the UK run by volunteers. Has a beautiful red velvet curtain, tea and biscuits at normal prices - and ice cream and popcorn - and sometimes an organist pre-show to entertain the audience. They have invested in new seating though. OH used to go there as a child - it was known - as a lot of cinemas were in our day - as the local fleapit. :p
    Anyone remember those days? Queuing on a Saturday morning for children's cinema - B movies - or serial movies where you had a cliffhanger ending and had to wait until the following Saturday to see what happened next. I think most of them were Tarzan films or something similar.

I've seen Les Mis twice at the theatre now - which is nothing compared with the aficionados around here who used to go every time it was shown locally as well as trekking up to London regularly to see it.
    Have fun Kay :)

Although most of my very young childhood memories are from abroad, I do have very clear recollection of the ABC Minors Club and singing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzWjw7AO_Xo

I'm not quite sure when I am remembering this from, it must be 1969/70 after Africa and before Mexico. It could have been 73 when we were on leave, but I recall Paul being with us and he would have been 13 so I doubt it. I remember hating Flash Gordon and eating Curly Wurly's lol
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member

tell us what it was like, it sounds fantastic....

have you caught up with season 2 of Game of Thrones? I think its on at the weekend...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We used to go to the Odeon in Swiss Cottage every Saturday morning. They had the red curtains and the guy playing the organ that used to rise out of the floor. It was mostly cowboy films that had the cliffhangers....aww those were the days:rolleyes:
    Never seen Les Mis either at the movies or stage..must make a point of going to see it. Hope you enjoy Kay :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I tried following the DS CBB for about 10 pages, but too many threads and using real names I just got really confused so I gave up!

Well I'm glad you had trouble reading it..I thought it was just me:eek:
    Reading on twitter that at the Odeon over the road the Django screening broke 5 minutes before the end, lots of very angry people!

Ooooooops...not good:(. Hope they got their money back;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done Ireland #sixnationsrugby:)
  • JJJ_finlandJJJ_finland Posts: 9,044
    Forum Member
    That's what happens..... Hard to get back in when you have been away for so long.

It's official... Kay hates me :cry: Or then her daughter hated Finland :cry: Or then Kay hates Finland :cry: Or she just hates me :cry:

And you all hate norwegian javelinguys :cry:
    And you all hate me :cry:

Thank you for Ali for noticing me :p:cool:

Martyr? Me? HAH :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :cry::cry::cry: Haven't had a good weep like that in the cinema for ages :D
    I do love a good weep over a film :cool:
This discussion has been closed.