ED , Will Cameron Kill Again

Uncle FesterUncle Fester Posts: 15,357
Forum Member
✭✭
I just had this thought , if Cameron is going to kill again , is it possible for it to be Carl's son (please) for all the grief he is giving Chas :cool:

Comments

• IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't watch ED but it was confirmed by SB a few weeks ago ;)
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to the TV Times Emmerdale spoiler page I'd say yes - it said 'he's not finished yet' :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Back of Inside Soap mag, it says he kills again.
    It's showdown time in the dales this week, when double kiler Cameron Murray comes nose-to-nose with someone who has more reason than most to hate him. Insults fly, followed by fists. And as the foght escalates, the red mist descends on Cameron once again- and his rival has no idea whay kind of man they're dealing with. Cam's flailing hands finds a spanner, and in his fury, he raises the weapon to deal one final, fatal blow. My guess could be Dan, only because off the rival bit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackles27 wrote: »
    It's showdown time in the dales this week, when double kiler Cameron Murray comes nose-to-nose with someone who has more reason than most to hate him. Insults fly, followed by fists. And as the foght escalates, the red mist descends on Cameron once again- and his rival has no idea whay kind of man they're dealing with. Cam's flailing hands finds a spanner, and in his fury, he raises the weapon to deal one final, fatal blow. My guess could be Dan, only because off the rival bit

Possibly himself ???? or
    Thomas ???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    justmise wrote: »
    Possibly himself ???? or
    Thomas ???

I hope not, got potential as a character
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Since there is a spanner involved - then we can assume this fight is in the garage.

Can't really see it being Dan - Dan has never been depicted as a fighter of any sort.
    It could be Thomas - but it would only be from a pov of him niggling Cameron about Chas (Thomas has no gripe with Cameron other than that).
    I'm pretty sure that
    Cameron & Cain have a fight though.
    I doubt anyone will get killed either - I suspect it's just the magazines trying to stir up interest by hinting that someone might.
  • Wench02Wench02 Posts: 2,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd highly doubt they would kill Cain off...

Considering SB murdered Carl, who was possibly the only other "strong" male character in the cast
  • eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Possibly Carl's son or the new guy on the motorbike. When soaps want a murder victim without losing any regular character, they usually introduce someone new so they can be killed off.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 29,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be dom who is cameron`s next victim.
  • Wench02Wench02 Posts: 2,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly is Dom? I thought he was meant to be a new mechanic who worked for Debbie... yet him and his awful daughter have just appeared???
  • pheobepheobe Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Could also be a load of crap these soap mags are very miss leading ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pheobe wrote: »
    Of course it is. mags are rubbish.
    Since there is a spanner involved - then we can assume this fight is in the garage.

Can't really see it being Dan - Dan has never been depicted as a fighter of any sort.
    It could be Thomas - but it would only be from a pov of him niggling Cameron about Chas (Thomas has no gripe with Cameron other than that).
    I'm pretty sure that
    Cameron & Cain have a fight though.
    I doubt anyone will get killed either - I suspect it's just the magazines trying to stir up interest by hinting that someone might.
    Much more like it. You'll be right.
  • LiamBerryTea ~LiamBerryTea ~ Posts: 2,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd hate Alex's nan to be killed.. She's the best actor to come to Emmerdale in ages
    Reminds me of Annie Sugden
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

His rivals only consist of Cain, Debbie, Dan and Charity.

So it's got to be Dan, unless another one of Alex's relatives turn up.

If they've brought Thomas back for him to be killed by Cameron I'm gonna scream
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pheobe wrote: »

Inside soap are the most reliable and Stuart Blackburn confirmed Cameron is not finished yet.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    His rivals only consist of Cain, Debbie, Dan and Charity.

So it's got to be Dan, unless another one of Alex's relatives turn up.

If they've brought Thomas back for him to be killed by Cameron I'm gonna scream

Agreed.

I don't think the producers would have the nerve to kill off a Dingle. Unfortunately.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Inside soap are the most reliable and Stuart Blackburn confirmed Cameron is not finished yet.
    'Most' reliable is not reliable.
    They had Katie or Jo being killed off a few years ago. Unless there's something horribly wrong with my TV, Katie's still there and there's been nothing about Jo.
    Aaron trapped in the burning garage?
    SB probably said that before Alex was killed. There is no mention of it in the 2013 preview.
    Forum Member

Am willing to put a wager on it that inside soap are wrong , that's not to say he won't kill further down the line , but for now I think you are being led a merry dance , maybe you need to read inside soap again .;)
  • bettyeagletonbettyeagleton Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    It's showdown time in the dales this week, when double kiler Cameron Murray comes nose-to-nose with someone who has more reason than most to hate him. Insults fly, followed by fists. And as the fight escalates, the red mist descends on Cameron once again- and his rival has no idea what kind of man they're dealing with. Cam's flailing hand finds a spanner, and in his fury, he raises the weapon to deal one final, fatal blow.

I can't tell you much, but I can tell you that everything it says in that quote is true.
  • JohnMc1JohnMc1 Posts: 943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't tell you much, but I can tell you that everything it says in that quote is true.

What week is that supposed to happen?
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,639
    Forum Member
    Possibly Carl's son or the new guy on the motorbike. When soaps want a murder victim without losing any regular character, they usually introduce someone new so they can be killed off.

Not sure why he would be classed as Cameron's rival, but the actor is currently on Holby City too. Not sure which show he's planning on being in for a while.
    Forum Member

Yeah maybe , apart from the fatal blow bit;)
  • gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can he kill Debbie - please...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gboy wrote: »
    Can he kill Debbie - please...
    Who says he's going to kill anybody?