If you won the lottery . . .

MulettMulett Posts: 9,055
Forum Member
. . . what Who related dream merchandise or product would you buy?

Me? I would buy a house with grounds, and have a huge out-building created that would contain this. You'd have to walk through a Police Box to get in, of course.

Comments

• bp2bp2 Posts: 1,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DVDs and CDs whilst ensuring I don't fall into the trap of bankruptcy which happens to some people who win the lottery.
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I was lucky enough to win the lottery, I would buy a Dr Who Tardis style juke box and run a Doctor Who cafe that served tea with daily specials such as fish fingers and custard.:D

Any suggestions to what the cafe could be called?:D
  • MulettMulett Posts: 9,055
    Forum Member
    It could be a Cyber Cafe.
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mulett wrote: »
    It could be a Cyber Cafe.
    :D

I like 'The Doctor's Travel Stop':D
    Forum Member
    Bad Wolf -it -up!
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Karen Gillan sex doll
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The same as you OP, my own console room and probably the same one as yourself as well as that would be by far the most cheapest to build; you don't want to waste too much of your millions now do you.
  • TheophileTheophile Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm.... it would be fun to open a Doctor Who ice cream shop called Gallifreeze. :):):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    i've always fancied having a dalek by the front door which included the security camera and intercom
    Forum Member
    unit4plus2 wrote: »
    i've always fancied having a dalek by the front door which included the security camera and intercom
    And surely its weapon would be loaded for all those hoodies etc

Yours, a Daily Mail reader
  • bp2bp2 Posts: 1,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that would explain a lot
  • davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    sandydune wrote: »
    If I was lucky enough to win the lottery, I would buy a Dr Who Tardis style juke box and run a Doctor Who cafe that served tea with daily specials such as fish fingers and custard.:D

Any suggestions to what the cafe could be called?:D

The Whoonie Inn? :p:D
  • Demolished ManDemolished Man Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No Man's Land Sea Fort, location for The Sea Devils, which I'd use as a Secret Lair for my schemes to Take Over The World!

Mwhahahahaha!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd pay all the surviving Docs and companions a fortune to be in a film
  • grazey1985grazey1985 Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id animate the missing episodes. Well the ones that bbc ww dont decide to do
  • nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member
    No Man's Land Sea Fort, location for The Sea Devils, which I'd use as a Secret Lair for my schemes to Take Over The World!

Mwhahahahaha!

But you'd never find and dominate me though, roving as I'll be across a range of many remote and diverse planets. (I'll be buying up all the gravel pits of the UK with my winnings.).
  • nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member
    bp2 wrote: »
    DVDs and CDs whilst ensuring I don't fall into the trap of bankruptcy which happens to some people who win the lottery.

I think you could probably fill your library without risking financial ruin. Put a portion of the money in a range of safe but steady investment accounts (as a last resort or to live off the interest), put those out of mind and use the remainder to buy the discs.

Then....with the remaining huge amount of money, develop some technology to visit me on one of my planets (see my post above. A modestly priced hatchback should suffice. But don't tell Demolished Man where you're going.)
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My first would be to complete my ambition of actually builing a full size replica police box! I looked into doing that once and materials aren't cheap! :(
  • TheophileTheophile Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Develop the technology to build an actual sonic screwdriver. :)