Is Coach Trip back around February 2012 I assume

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    From memory, I think Lewis posted in this thread just before he went on the coach didnt he?

Hope he comes back to tell all

Don't think there's really a lot to say - other than I don't think I'm thick skinned enough for reality television... tis a harsh world when you're being judged on 24 minutes :o

Oh well - whatcha gonna do!
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Cant stand the vicar and his mum.

Don't remember there being a vicar or any other religious folk there?
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lewser wrote: »
    Don't think there's really a lot to say - other than I don't think I'm thick skinned enough for reality television... tis a harsh world when you're being judged on 24 minutes :o

Oh well - whatcha gonna do!

Don't remember there being a vicar or any other religious folk there?

Thanks for coming back on the thread! I thought I was going mad at one point and just imagined that you popped in for a short stint before you left :p

Are you able to say who your favourites were on the coach?
  • tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Checking in for the new series, late as usual. Quite a promising start I thought, with a lot of variety in the couples. It's a big mistake imo when there are three couples who will form a clique very early one, because they're all young and single, for example. Still, early days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    (Delurks)
    I'm really hoping that we get to see some of the places they visit in this series. In the Xmas special & celeb version it all seemed to centre around activities that could have taken place anywhere - for all I know they could have saved some money & just kept them all in Center Parcs for 3 weeks!

I know the Xmas show was hampered by lack of snow but the celeb show went to some fabulous places but we didn't get to see any of them.

Bring back the Mustard Museum, that's what I say!

(Shuffles back into the shadows)
  • MarkBealesMarkBeales Posts: 3,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tarot wrote: »
    I've never had it done. I thought there was a health scare recently with fish pedicures..I'm surprised they're still doing it

I'm assuming this was filmed before all the health concerns
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Thanks for coming back on the thread! I thought I was going mad at one point and just imagined that you popped in for a short stint before you left :p

Are you able to say who your favourites were on the coach?

Probably enjoyed the company of Ann and Dave as they were a bit more of a laugh then the rest. http://pic.twitter.com/wyKGFzk6
  • tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jarreth68 wrote: »
    (Delurks)
    I'm really hoping that we get to see some of the places they visit in this series. In the Xmas special & celeb version it all seemed to centre around activities that could have taken place anywhere - for all I know they could have saved some money & just kept them all in Center Parcs for 3 weeks!

I know the Xmas show was hampered by lack of snow but the celeb show went to some fabulous places but we didn't get to see any of them.

Hi Jarreth. Welcome and do stay out of the shadows now! I know what you mean - I'd also like to see more of the places they visit.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sat down at 5pm to watch CT...It's not on until 5.30pm...:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SolarSail and Solar System! Are you related?..:D

..............not to my knowledge............unless we were separated at birth :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It wasn't the minutes on tv that put me off the coachees but the days of self justification on here - it was just me, me, me rather than any entertaining illuminations. But there have been others like BDG whose postings demonstrate she is actually a fan of the show and understands the nature of appearing as a 'character' on it. (It also shows that what is screened isn't always far off the mark as she comes across as thoroughly nice both on the show and on here.) So don't let it put you off. :)

I do think though that if anyone is going on reality tv they should arm themselves with a second skin. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phew...just made it here in time!
    Probably enjoyed the company of Ann and Dave as they were a bit more of a laugh then the rest. http://pic.twitter.com/wyKGFzk6

Nice picture! Please post more (when you can!)
    (Delurks)

Welcome to the thread jarreth...dont lurk...we dont bite, honestly!!! :)
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Photographs with the cannabis plant :D
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my...what a jumper!
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,678
    Forum Member
    Sat down at 5pm to watch CT...It's not on until 5.30pm...:D
    Phew...just made it here in time!

Evening. I wonder why they changed it? slightly better ratings spot? or just trying to catch us out :D

(Delurks)

Welcome.
    I'm hoping for a much calmer thread this series and we don't bite honest, well, not all of us...and not much :D
    SolarSail and Solar System! Are you related?..:D
    ..............not to my knowledge............unless we were separated at birth :eek:

Lol, No, I don't think so. A few years between us. SS is coming up for a two year anniversary on here next month...we will have to have a celebration.
    I'm a bit longer in the tooth :o

Evening All.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul had a speaking part today :eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    I love Ed's wardrobe.
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^Evening SS^

The posh guys are really not enjoying this :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    miserable posho's
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,678
    Forum Member
    Photographs with the cannabis plant :D
    Oh my...what a jumper!

We're getting a real variety tonight! :D
    ^Evening SS^
    The posh guys are really not enjoying this :D

Hiya - didn't care for them at the vote tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not keen on the two posh blokes.......

The dark one especially pulls a lot of faces at everything/everyone.
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Not keen on the two posh blokes.......

The dark one especially pulls a lot of faces at everything/everyone.
    They're doing a great job reinforcing every stereotype of an over-privileged tw*nt that sucks the life out of any situation they find themselves in.

Their parents must be so proud. All that money wasted on a private school.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (Delurks)

)

Aint that the blooming truth. The activities are also sometimes on the very cheap side. I think my all time cheapo activity was frisbee throwing in the park.

If someone is doing beehive watch I might do pennypinching activity watch. Starting with

#1 Flower arranging in Amsterdam. Total cost 9 Euros each.

As for the posh boys I havent seen such sneering since the last time I watched an Alan Rickman film.

Ed and Jolyn twirl their moustaches.
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewis, I only ask this as a student of human nature and I don't really expect a reply:

Do you regret going on the show?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »
    They're doing a great job reinforcing every stereotype of an over-privileged tw*nt that sucks the life out of any situation they find themselves in.

Their parents must be so proud. All that money wasted on a private school.

Hmmm...............yes they are so stereotyped I have difficulty in believing that they are not a couple of actors put in by C4.

But sadly they probably are real. :(
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope this years lot are better than the pond scum who participated on the last series. There were some really vile people on the last coach trip.
This discussion has been closed.