BT Student Drama Ad

13»

Comments

• CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rebecca Night who played Fanny Hill in the BBC4 adaptation a few years - So she'd know all about being disciplined.

:D:D:D
    She was called Fanny Hill for a reason!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The most erotic ads on TV. I can't get enough and demand more.
  • GlengavelGlengavel Posts: 1,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The most erotic ads on TV. I can't get enough and demand more.

...medication?
  • DICKENS99DICKENS99 Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    striing wrote: »
    :D:D It is weird how they're all far too old for the roles they're supposed to be playing. Or maybe they had a few resits along the way. The dialogue suggests they're not the brightest. .

I'm hoping BT are going to make a brave choice and it all turns David Lynch as Joe realises his much older flatmates aren't actually at Uni and have devised an entrapment scenario with him as the prey....all broadcast live on the web using BT's superior bandwidth and hosting capabilities.
  • lucholucho Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    She is facially challenged that i agree and not in a good way.

Wonder if mummy was impregnated by an owl and she was the result?

:D

Wow if this girl is 'facially challenged' I want to see your other half - and dont show me a picture of Xena or Princess Leia.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glengavel wrote: »
    ...medication?

Medication would only diminish my capacities - both mental and physical.

What I need from the BT Marketing Men is a fully-fledged feature film which is to be preceded by 18 months of TV advertising foreplay. It shall be a production of the highest order, being perfect in terms of both theology and geometry. A cunning commentary on current cultural convention.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    Anyone know the name of the actor playing the main student?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lillith wrote: »
    I didn't realise that students lived in such luxurious apartments.

I predict:-

The ginger idiot turns out to be on the Sex Offenders' Register.
    The girl goes on the game to help pay off her student loan.
    The other boy becomes her best client.

My prediction:
    The geeky lad will eventually grow bitter with rejections and the subtle p-takes he endures and will turn into someone like the IT guy in The Office.

The girl will drop out, get married to someone with money and cart the kids around in a 4x4 in a posh built up area while the husband is staying in hotels for ahem.. business meetings.

The other lad.. well.... He's just so bloody boring I can't place him in any role.
  • Mystic DaveMystic Dave Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stand by what I said on the "worst adverts" thread.

When that girl showed up at the apartment, the fat guy was planning to murder her, but unfortunately for him, she showed up with another guy, thus ruining his plans....for now at least.

He should just come home one day to find the other two going hard at it. Come on, "creatives", you know you want to!

As for "creative", the idea is little more than a variation on the Nescafe Gold ad of years ago - which was both a rubbish ad and product.
  • Mystic DaveMystic Dave Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DICKENS99 wrote: »
    I'm hoping BT are going to make a brave choice and it all turns David Lynch as Joe realises his much older flatmates aren't actually at Uni and have devised an entrapment scenario with him as the prey....all broadcast live on the web using BT's superior bandwidth and hosting capabilities.

Nah - they are too old and the flat is way too tidy.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    diary_room wrote: »
    Anyone know the name of the actor playing the main student?

Geeky boy is Daniel Rigby, who should be more famous. He won a Bafta for his fantastic performance as Eric Morecombe in 'Eric & Ernie' a couple of years back.
  • petelypetely Posts: 2,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As for "creative", the idea is little more than a variation on the Nescafe Gold ad of years ago - which was both a rubbish ad and product.
    Yes, so rubbish people are still talking about it 25 years later :D
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Geeky boy is Daniel Rigby, who should be more famous. He won a Bafta for his fantastic performance as Eric Morecombe in 'Eric & Ernie' a couple of years back.
    I watched that the other night. It was a very good programme. Great casting all round.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,377
    Forum Member
    The next episode should feature the girl considering switching to Sky Broadband

Cue the fat guy screaming "YOU LYING ****!!!! YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE LOYAL TO BT" at her.
  • snoweyowlsnoweyowl Posts: 1,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised to see this old topic of mine return. It's done well though, the 'Spanish Girls' one was a classic. 'Halloween' was OK but the latest 'Mother Visiting' is best forgotten.

Perhaps we could suggest some plotlines which they would like. You never know...