Katie Price pregnant with 4th child

Comments

• orangesmartieorangesmartie Posts: 3,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she is over three months - that's why they got married so quick.

the wedding photo in the sun story shows Katie's tummy to be quite rounded. I can't think she would release that particular pic if she weren't pregnant.

And for the claim she's only 5 weeks gone? Don't believe it. If she's had miscarriages before then she would wait until at least 12 weeks before making an announcement, so as not to tempt fate.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: This comment on the DM website
    what wonderful news . i think Katie has finally found her soul mate
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    She doesn't come across as a maternal mother, from what i have seen in the past on her many shows (yes used to watch them from time to time for sheer shock value) she never seemed to show any emotion towards the kids, once and a while she would drag Harvey to the camera and make him tell her he loved her and show how he could do things but most of the time she would be sat in her kitchen getting her hair done while all around her looked after the kids, mainly her mother.This new baby doesn't surprise me at all and i think it may be what she used/will use to get another series of her failing show on living wouldn't surprise me if she told them give me a new series and i will let you film my pregnancy and birth..plus you can film my new hubby with his top off ....she really is sad when you think about it.

True.

That and the fact she was always b*ggering off to the States for Botox, hair extensions and dental work, leaving her kids in the care of her mum and nannies. Not to mention all the holidays she's had without them.

IMO she just views her kids as a money making opportunity and I'm sure she'll make sure this one gets on the celeb rag pages when it's born. Despite the fact she's said she won't have them filmed any more, she's not above posting cosy pics of the kids cooking with Kevin on Twitter.

She's not physically abusive to the children, but she emotionally abuses them by the constant procession of different men in her life, and not being there for 50% of the time. What do the poor things think when she rolls up with yet another 'uncle'/prospective stepdad? She may not be a 'bad' mother, but she's a pretty poor excuse for one.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Kerching! Cash cow...
  • maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats to Katie :)
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good old Kev is proving to be an investment well made:rolleyes:

I think she's an appalling Mother. She barely sees them as it is; her Mother does the majority of the childcare whilst she has her hair sewn in, her tits and fanny operated on ad nauseam.

Still, another one to make some ££££££££ out of from now until the end of time.

She is an appalling mother, for her having another child is criminal.
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    True.

That and the fact she was always b*ggering off to the States for Botox, hair extensions and dental work, leaving her kids in the care of her mum and nannies. Not to mention all the holidays she's had without them.

IMO she just views her kids as a money making opportunity and I'm sure she'll make sure this one gets on the celeb rag pages when it's born. Despite the fact she's said she won't have them filmed any more, she's not above posting cosy pics of the kids cooking with Kevin on Twitter.

She's not physically abusive to the children, but she emotionally abuses them by the constant procession of different men in her life, and not being there for 50% of the time. What do the poor things think when she rolls up with yet another 'uncle'/prospective stepdad? She may not be a 'bad' mother, but she's a pretty poor excuse for one.

^this^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete is going to be annoyed lol
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 29,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seriously think she has some mental illness. its clear she is not of sound mind. we know that she is a media hungry **** but i think there is something else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    I seriously think she has some mental illness. its clear she is not of sound mind. we know that she is a media hungry **** but i think there is something else.

I agree. Didn't one of her many exes say that her brain isn't wired right?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsOrin wrote: »
    Pete is going to be annoyed lol

I doubt he'd give a rats arse if it wasn't for the sake of the other kids. I think he's past the stage of caring what she does as long as the kids are not affected.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »

Narcissistic Personality Disorder probably, as her behaviour fits many of the traits described here.

http://psychology.about.com/od/personalitydisorders/a/narcissisticpd.htm

ETA. Also -
    Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
    In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
    Requires excessive admiration
    Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
    Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
    Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx36.htm

Personally, I think she meets every single one of those criteria, but as it's notoriously difficult to make an NPD sufferer recognise their problems, she'll never get therapy for it.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True.

Agree as well. You don't have to slap a kid to hurt them, just by never being around for them, having other people bring them up and look after them for you and by putting the constant supply of new partners and your needs before theirs is damage enough.

She was a bitch for not letting PA see Harvey when they split up (even though he was the only father figure Harvey had in his life since he has been born) Why? because it would cause PA pain. A normal person would put the needs of their disabled child first (i.e. allow PA to still have contact with Harvey and take all the kids out/ stay over as a family unit to ensure a stable environment was maintained for Harvey). But nope.

Poor bloody kid. I'll give this relationship about 2 years (enough for at least 2 new series of her show)
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 29,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree. Didn't one of her many exes say that her brain isn't wired right?

The fact that she can`t be even go for 5 mins on her own without a man. don`t know what is the longest she has ever been single but i bet it wasn`t long. It must be something from her childhood that makes her not wanting to be on her own.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    For the sake of the kid, I hope it lasts but I can't see it happening
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True.

KP and Pete have joint residency of the kids so surely they are with him when she goes on some of her jaunts.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really I just think she is desperate to be noticed again and will do anything in her left over power to get it. Poor kid.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP and Pete have joint residency of the kids so surely they are with him when she goes on some of her jaunts.

Perhaps so, but popping off for all this pampering/hols with friends still makes her a pretty sh*t mother who puts her own needs and desires above those of her kids.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a very horrible thought, a reality tv show......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a very horrible thought, a reality tv show......

:D yep

Add a wedding like the Alex one.

Even then she didn't look happy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XNjmqG6NjY
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Some, but by no means all, for example when she pulled out of running the marathon - citing knee injury :rolleyes: - and p*ssed off to Argentina for several weeks doing all sorts with her injured knee ;) and then brought the latest penis home -still she did have a reality show to fill. :yawn:
    Does PA have joint custody of Harvey? not that it makes a jot of difference to him if she is there or not seeing as she does nothing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsOrin wrote: »
    :D yep

Add a wedding like the Alex one.

Even then she didn't look happy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XNjmqG6NjY

I think the only time she's looked really happy is when she was with Pete.

Others will disagree but, imo, he is the true love of her life and she will never get over him. Every ridiculous stunt she has pulled in the last few years has been a reaction to him daring to leave her.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Ok/Closer/Reveal or whatever grotty mag gets the exclusive: "My baby joy" complete with pics of KP and Kevin with £ in their eyes!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wise-up wrote: »
    Why do you people think she is a bad mother. Yes she has been annoying in the media but she always comes across as a decent mum and she has done really well with Harvey. The only thing she has done wrong is maybe introducing the kids to her new partners too soon, but that is no worse than 'saint pete' having them on camera all the time, I know Katie used to do this but that was when the children were too young to understand and would have found it exciting but at least she stopped wanting them to be photographed once they got bigger and could understand so they could have some normality. Also, she has made a lot of money to give them a secure future too.

Shes not the best of mothers (due to her live in b/f and hubs) but shes definitely not the worst, she is secure enough to provide for her kids both financially and emotionally due to her healthy bank balance and the fact that her kids have always been surrounded and supported by their own loving family members
    She has cared for harvey just as well as the countless mums out there who care for their own special kids, who dont have KP financial advantages or time to turn that advantage into raising awareness or funds for children like harvey as KP has done.
    As far as doing this to knock PA off the headlines(or something like that) as one poster stated, yes while I believe Alex was to hit back at PA, once she came to her senses, she realised the best way to hurt PA is to simply via his huge ego, not take the bait and ignore him, just like shes doing now over the stories about her that he and his little mate wootton are cooking up, and he will always hate and compete with her for that reason, even if it means him selling his kids childhood in a show, or using them for headlines everytime she meets someone else instead of acting like any other normal parent would do, and privately go through the legal channels
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True.

Indeed a will there be a "Mommie Dearest" book from Princess in 20 years time. Or will she be by then as messed up as her mother.