The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
I know what you mean.. but in all fairness she's a big girl and it's her life. If she chooses to go on holidays/parties then she clearly must know what she actually wants out of life... it's up to her to put the work in and if she's not, music is clearly not what she wants to do or passionate about.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1740393

Comments

• wige2002wige2002 Posts: 531
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      This gonna be the thread we find out whats really happening? Hope so. Come on Alex
    • perobt93perobt93 Posts: 428
      Forum Member
      A new chapter is coming soon!
    • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
      Forum Member
      hopefully find out news soon...
      Forum Member
      she doesn't help herself with these holidays though.... bish you've had a flop era, you aint got time to sunbathe... you've got years to do that.

CAREER SHOULD COME FIRST.
      Forum Member
      most awful pics of her in the paper aswell lmao in the sun.
    • Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      A new thread for a new chapter!
    • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      New thread, new era........I hope.

But she needs to STOP with these holidays now and get to work. The rate she's going, she won't be able to even afford these endless trips unless she starts getting serious about her career. Seriously, all we see is her doing nothing but lounging around by the beach all day everyday.

Unless she's going to the studio in the dead of night all undercover when no cameras are around, it really looks like she is doing no work at all. No tweets about studios/producers, no shots of her going/leaving the studio....nothing. What is going on.

And yeah, shoed is right, these photos look dreadful. It's time she locked up the bikinis and started getting to some serious work on her album. I really don't want it to get to June or something with zero news. It's time she updated her fans and show us what is going on, because at the moment it just looks like she isn't even worried about her career.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Shoed wrote: »
      most awful pics of her in the paper aswell lmao in the sun.

My god what awful pics they are. How can she go from so hot (In pics we've seen recently) to that! But shes knows how to turn it out when needed ... we hope.
      Forum Member
      to be fair though, she is sunbathing, no make-up on, hair a mess... people do that when your on 'holiday' so can't moan at her

she's allowed some free time but maybe now isn't the time
    • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
      Forum Member
      Zack06 wrote: »
      New thread, new era........I hope.

But she needs to STOP with these holidays now and get to work. The rate she's going, she won't be able to even afford these endless trips unless she starts getting serious about her career. Seriously, all we see is her doing nothing but lounging around by the beach all day everyday.

Unless she's going to the studio in the dead of night all undercover when no cameras are around, it really looks like she is doing no work at all. No tweets about studios/producers, no shots of her going/leaving the studio....nothing. What is going on.

And yeah, shoed is right, these photos look dreadful. It's time she locked up the bikinis and started getting to some serious work on her album. I really don't want it to get to June or something with zero news. It's time she updated her fans and show us what is going on, because at the moment it just looks like she isn't even worried about her career.

Yeah. It's just sad.
    • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
      Forum Member
      wige2002 wrote: »
      My god what awful pics they are. How can she go from so hot (In pics we've seen recently) to that! But shes knows how to turn it out when needed ... we hope.

And they always come out about her too :( It's heartbreaking to see.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      iseloid wrote: »
      And they always come out about her too :( It's heartbreaking to see.

She'll be ok. Like Shoed said she is on holiday etc.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      to be fair though, she is sunbathing, no make-up on, hair a mess... people do that when your on 'holiday' so can't moan at her

she's allowed some free time but maybe now isn't the time

The thing is, it wouldn't be so bad if she hadn't been on a non-stop holiday from June to December last year....all she did after HOH flopped was go on holiday....L.A, Mexico, Brazil, Caribbean now Miami...and they have all been like 2 week stays.

I'm all for resting and taking a break, but it's getting silly now because she's had like almost 10 holidays in the space of a year. I hope she is just keeping things secret, but I don't know.

This year is crucial, so it's not the right time...unless this is the last holiday she is taking before the new era starts? I just hope she knows what she is doing.
    • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
      Forum Member
      First take done... made me cry. hope this song makes the album...

She's not just on vacation guys
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      She's not just on vacation guys

Coincidence....lmao...I feel a bit silly now...:o
    • Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I think the hair cut is horrible she needs a new look that runs throughout the era or single that looks flawless, I think this new fringe doesn't work at all
      Forum Member

I feel bad now lmao

and her hair is nice when its done... most people's hair look a mess when on vacation by the pool.

she gets dolled up when she goes out..
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 793
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Finally a new thread!

This is the thread where we shall see some news! (Hopefully)... :|
      Forum Member
      I feel bad now lmao

and her hair is nice when its done... most people's hair look a mess when on vacation by the pool.

Y'all jump to conclusions too fast lmao
    • NiiiiiiikNiiiiiiik Posts: 1,777
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Told you all last night

She has plans!
      Have faith. Beyonce route guys
      Forum Member
      it's just annoying seeing her constantly by the beach... still, she's still wasting glorious time ;)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I feel bad now lmao

Well before just now she had been silent about studio stuff for weeks...She must not be the executive producer this time round though, as she said she 'hopes it makes the album'.....perhaps she has the label controlling her now....could be better?
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I hope the album is strong like HOH in relation to the fact that every track (apart from one or two) could have been singles. I don't want any fillers. And nothing like Bury Me (6 feet under). God that was awful.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I hope the album is strong like HOH in relation to the fact that every track (apart from one or two) could have been singles. I don't want any fillers. And nothing like Bury Me (6 feet under). God that was awful.

I actually like that song now lmao. I hated it for ages, and the lyrics are really weird, but I really like the old style sound and her vocals are incredible on it...
      Forum Member
      I actually like that song now lmao. I hated it for ages, and the lyrics are really weird, but I really like the old style sound and her vocals are incredible on it...

Read around this donut? What the hell does that even mean lmao

definately the worst song on there

Tonight was supposed to be donut, dunno how the hell I messed those 2 up
    This discussion has been closed.