Who should the X Factor Judges Assistants be ?

Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As the Sun and Mirror reported today X Factor is going back to auditioning in front of the judges in a small room. However before getting to bootcamp they will also perform infront of a live audience.

X Factor Netherland's judges are recording this segment currently. Each judge knew their category before the auditions began, and had to only look at the auditions from their category. They had 2 assistants to help them. The acts they chose will then sing infront of the other 3 judges and live audience before bootcamp. This is where the final decision on their category will be made.

So the main judges in line for the job are. Gary, Nicole, Louis, Sharon, Tulisa and Mel B, with Robbie as a major outsider. Who do you think they will or even SHOULD have as assistants. I would probz like to have maybe vocal coach, producer, stage director, song writer as an assistant. Please name who you think would be good.

Comments

• cheesebigginscheesebiggins Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    Not too keen on the sound of that format.
    Tulisa: The-Dream and Dappy or Tinie Tempah
    Nicole: Really don't know...
    Louis: Sinitta and some Westlife/ Boyzone singer
    Gary: Robbie Williams and erm... Michael Buble?
  • konofiliuskonofilius Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tulisha: NO ONE shes gonna be gone:D
    Nicole: wili.I.am (but he's on the Voice so i doubt), Enrique Iglesias, Ne-Yo, Drake, Timbaland
    Louis: someone from Boyzone/Westlife, Johnny Robinson, Kitty Bruchnell:D
    Gary: Rita Ora, Emeli Sande, Robbie Williams
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the assistants at this first stage aren't celebs, they are vocal coaches, record producers or executives.
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares and what is the relevance of them?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitten12 wrote: »

well for me personally vocal coaches, record producers, choreographers are the most important. They are continually behind the scenes perfecting the artist and trying to make them as big as they possibly can be. They know a good voice, a voice that will sell music, and an artist that can control the stage better than anyone as they are continually working with them. That is their relevance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kitten12 wrote: »

None really, they're on for seconds. Who remember Jessie J from a couple of years back?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    None really, they're on for seconds. Who remember Jessie J from a couple of years back?

Jack im not talking about judges houses :) This is the "first" stage of the closed auditions I am talking about :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robin Antin the pusycat dolls creator would be a good assistant for Nicole
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    Nicole Scherzinger & Janet Jackson.
    Nicole cites Janet as a major influence, and with the credibility her name lends her, Janet would be an interesting, headline grabbing assistant.

Gary Barlow & One Direction
    A nice nod to an X Factor success story, these boys are camera ready and would bring a lot of attention to the episodes they featured in. Perfect assistants if Gary get's the Groups.

Louis Walsh & Ronan Keating
    Personal connection and potentially interesting to have a judge from another version of X Factor coming to assist for an episode or two of the UK version.

Sharon Osbourne & Victoria Beckham
    I know this won't be a popular choice but Simon is apparently desperate to get Victoria involved in the show, and with Sharon one of her closest friends, why not bring her on as a guest assistant? It's not like they actually have to do anything is it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The purpose of the assistants on the dutch version was to get the best possible people through to the live audition stage infront of the judges and live audiences. The dutch version all had one vocal coach and either a record executive or producer as the third person. There were no celebrity judges in this section.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    The purpose of the assistants on the dutch version was to get the best possible people through to the live audition stage infront of the judges and live audiences. The dutch version all had one vocal coach and either a record executive or producer as the third person. There were no celebrity judges in this section.

Unfortunately the UK version decided long ago that credible names should be sacrificed in place of attention grabbing stars (Cheryl coming back last year was one of the few talking points prior to the live shows)

I'd love them to have vocal coaches and record company bosses, but the X Factor seems almost ashamed of being a music show, and so tends to avoid anything relating to the "serious" side of the business.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately the UK version decided long ago that credible names should be sacrificed in place of attention grabbing stars (Cheryl coming back last year was one of the few talking points prior to the live shows)

I'd love them to have vocal coaches and record company bosses, but the X Factor seems almost ashamed of being a music show, and so tends to avoid anything relating to the "serious" side of the business.

Simon's had Sharon on there and she's not exactly an attention-grabbing star (meaning she's not the one who attracts the headlines) and Louis for goodness sake. Personal connections aside, do you honestly think a business-minded Simon Cowell would have got Sharon and Louis if he had that approach to the show?