Ultimate twist the doctors is the big bad in the 50th

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
Forum Member
The dreamlord, the valeyard, the timelord victorious all aspects of the doctors dark side and his worst enemy himself.
In the god complex it was implied it was him inhis room and as madam kovarian said a good man doesn't need rules.

I think john hurt will be a evil doctor possibly the valeyard and ten and eleven have too stop him as he has trapped the previous doctors on living pictures and they are the last two left.

Comments

• ShoppyShoppy Posts: 1,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dreamlord, the valeyard, the timelord victorious all aspects of the doctors dark side and his worst enemy himself.
    In the god complex it was implied it was him inhis room and as madam kovarian said a good man doesn't need rules.

I think john hurt will be a evil doctor possibly the valeyard and ten and eleven have too stop him as he has trapped the previous doctors on living pictures and they are the last two left.

If Hurt is the Doctor I think with that look he should be an evil version...

...or he should have lost the beard!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting idea. Regarding the Trenzalore / Silence / Pandorica storyline, I like the idea that the real culprit behind the TARDIS explosion and everything is someone perhaps a bit closer to home.

If I had a 'dark secret', I would be the one trying to protect it, not some third-party cult / sect who hadn't a clue what it was they were protecting (unless they were told emphatically that it was "very bad"). It would be like hiring a bodyguard for the invisible man.
  • Banks246Banks246 Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This would be great, when Tennant's Doctor proclaimed to be Timelord victorious, it intrigued me and kinda disappointed me that it wasn't explored further.

I always thought the ultimate enemy would be the Doctor himself. :) :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    Banks246 wrote: »
    This would be great, when Tennant's Doctor proclaimed to be Timelord victorious, it intrigued me and kinda disappointed me that it wasn't explored further.

I always thought the ultimate enemy would be the Doctor himself. :) :eek:

Maybe Tennant's Doctor will be the enemy and Matt has to defeat himself...? :rolleyes:;)
  • ShoppyShoppy Posts: 1,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bobbit wrote: »
    Maybe Tennant's Doctor will be the enemy and Matt has to defeat himself...? :rolleyes:;)

That uld be an interesting twist, if it took place during the post S4 "Time Lord Victorious" (sic - production office jargon sneeks into scipt!!!!!) period.

However, as it seems we're going to be seeing the S2 Tenth Doctor and Rose in the 50th Anniversary Special I doubt that will be the case.

(Q: How can it be the S2 Rose when Billie doesn't look the same?
    A: They retconned in the collagen treatment in the closing scenes of TEOTpt2 :p)