Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    JMTD wrote: »
    If only they'd kill off Bonnie and Tyler instead :cry:

I read that as Bonnie Tyler....:D Death by Total Eclipse of the Heart :p
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    as I said on here before..Bonnie gets on my nerves and even more so with the latest episode..they need to kill her off..wish elijah would come back again..the mother is really terrible on the show... it must be a witchy thing to be so annoying and get on my nerves ..she even annoyed me when she was in rebekah..the end of the series looks like it's time to kill ric so he can move onto the next show he's doing or will it be one of those where he takes off with the hope he'll come back if the new show doesn't work out
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,184
    Forum Member
    What I didn't get was why was Bonnie kissing her sorta brother I've forgot the story for him cos well Bonnie disappears almost as much as Tyler and Matt. I still love the show but I'm kinda bored just now. Can Elena just make a decision already I'm not really interested in having it dragged out for much longer she's had 3 years surely she should know by now which brother she wants.
    It was a sad ep for Alaric and I've changed my mind now I think he'll live and become next years bad guy
  • TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    nats18 wrote: »
    What I didn't get was why was Bonnie kissing her sorta brother I've forgot the story for him cos well Bonnie disappears almost as much as Tyler and Matt. I still love the show but I'm kinda bored just now. Can Elena just make a decision already I'm not really interested in having it dragged out for much longer she's had 3 years surely she should know by now which brother she wants.
    It was a sad ep for Alaric and I've changed my mind now I think he'll live and become next years bad guy

just some randomer her mum took in too help / raise no relation

yeah they may do that with alarics character if the pilot for the show he is on tanks, if not i will imagine he will disappear
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TWS wrote: »
    i just want elijah if youre going to centre around the originals he is the best for gods sake

Agreed. And yet we're stuck with Klaus, the world's oldest, brattiest man child.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from the fact there is no way to kill an original, oh yes there is, darn that didn't work, wait! there's another way, darn that didn't work, hang on we can always........

Anyway just one little thing....how selfish (ridiculously immature/naive) is Elena?

They have an option to stop humans being slaughtered all over the world and Elena, who says she doesn't want to lose any more friends :rolleyes: forget everyone else losing friends/family all over the world, wants to keep stopping the chance of all vampires dying because a couple of her friends are vampires and she wants to shag 2 brothers?

It really is a load of poop but I still watch it, love ELijah like most people here :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i thought Elena looked great this episode :) loved her hair like that. glad to see Jeremy back properly :D there was no Delena though so wasn't the best ep :o:o
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never really like Bonnie either. I can see her going over to the 'dark side' next season while using both sides. She's getting more pissed that she keeps losing people, so it would make sense why her anger would prevent her helping now...
  • LucyyculLucyycul Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JMTD wrote: »
    Bonnie is by far the most dislikable character in the shows history and one I've never liked, last nights episode cemented that for me, she's so annoying. I've given up hoping for her to get killed, I cant see it happening any time soon.

Goodish episode, nothing brilliant though, good progress in the story. I love Rebekah and really don't want them to kill her off, but it's safe to say she's a goner. If only they'd kill off Bonnie and Tyler instead :cry:

Agreed Bonnie is one of the worst characters I have ever had the mis fortune to watch!
  • PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the final two episodes will be a bloodbath! I doubt Rebekah, Kol, Alaric will survive and there are question marks over a few more too.

Alaric was always going to be turned at the end, his final 'Human' scenes were well done tho. Evil Alaric was fun last year, this time should be even better.

As far as Bonnie goes i've always been indifferent, there have always been other characters i've cared about more, she never seemed to earn anyones affection.Unlike Caroline, shes not the main character but I'm constantly concerned for her safety compared to others.
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope bonnie goes bad that would be awesome!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God danm you Bonnie, i got all upset of Ric for nothing! Although i cant see vampire ric being likeable.

As much as i dont want Stephan and Elana together, thier gym scene was lovely.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    Yay my two fave shows are gonna be back. Not that I was actually in doubt isnt TVD there number 1 show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gonna be my first time watching it at US pace, not looking forward to all the breaks i'm probably going to have to endure :(
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3.21 was awesome in spite of the fact it was also totally absurd, I loved the fact that everyone is a hypocrite was laid out as plain as day, and big spoiler:
    Klaus death scene was was so overblown, nonsense but I loved it, I hope he doesn't stay dead

In any case, really looking forward to next week. :D
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    JCR wrote: »
    3.21 was awesome in spite of the fact it was also totally absurd, I loved the fact that everyone is a hypocrite was laid out as plain as day, and big spoiler:
    Klaus death scene was was so overblown, nonsense but I loved it, I hope he doesn't stay dead

In any case, really looking forward to next week. :D

After watching the promo for the season finale, I'm convinced that Elena's going to turn.

And with Klaus's absence I think it's pretty safe to say Rebekah will be sticking around for season 4...well I hope so. :)
    Forum Member
    Has anyone fed Elena blood recently? That might have been her dying at the end. They've made the originals mad wonder which one dies this year I reckon Matt or Tyler could go their pretty much the only ones that don't do much and I honestly don''t think they'd make Elena lose Jeremy.
  • Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the new episode and can't wait for the finale next week.

Did anyone else laugh out loud at Klaus' actions on the Gilbert porch? Loved how he was about to go in for the kill with the propane tank and then dropped it when Stefan and Damon came outside.

:D
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Elena dropped down... Anyone think it has anything to do with klaus being dropped to the bottom of the Atlantic?? Something tells me someone is going deep sea diving ..l lol

I hope he isn't awoken.. Just put somewhere less deep,,

How the hell did Tyler over power klaus, not sure how that happened.

I think Elena has Vamp blood in her, she was drained pretty hard of her blood she wouldn't of been able to function well unless she was given vamp blood..
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Elena has vamp blood in her. I think she's gone down through blood loss and that crack on the head she took. Odds are someone will give her blood to save her, which feels like a rather blatant signpost for a finale plot to me.

I hope not.
  • TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    So Elena dropped down... Anyone think it has anything to do with klaus being dropped to the bottom of the Atlantic?? Something tells me someone is going deep sea diving ..l lol

I hope he isn't awoken.. Just put somewhere less deep,,

How the hell did Tyler over power klaus, not sure how that happened.

I think Elena has Vamp blood in her, she was drained pretty hard of her blood she wouldn't of been able to function well unless she was given vamp blood..

he didnt overpower klaus think he blocked about one punch and broke klaus wrist before damon and stefan got there

i assume it has more to do with concussion and bashing her head mixed with blood loss, but with VD anything can happen

i am expecting rebekah to turn up and take klaus back, i expected caroline to help but she had that mini party that he was gone so maybe not
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Klaus trying to get in the house was the highlight of the episode for me, brilliant character. I hope it's not the last of him

it does look a little likely that Elena will turn, then the never ending love triangle can continue to run forever :rolleyes: ;). I really want them to take a back seat from that just for a little while, I know they've banged on about her choosing at some point but I honestly can't see that being that. It's always going to be there between them three

Bonnie is still by far the most irritating character on the show, she's the only one I'd be happy to see killed off. I used to find Jeremy annoying but I don't anymore, just Bonnie!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did Tyler not die? Is it because Klaus is just frozen and not dead dead?

Also, maybe Klaus gave Elena blood after she tried to kill herself to heal the neck wound knowing that once he had drained her blood, no one would be around to save her and she wouldnt turn but die.

Looking forward to next week, but having to wait for next season is going to be a killer.
    Forum Member
    ukool wrote: »
    Why did Tyler not die? Is it because Klaus is just frozen and not dead dead?

Also, maybe Klaus gave Elena blood after she tried to kill herself to heal the neck wound knowing that once he had drained her blood, no one would be around to save her and she wouldnt turn but die.

Looking forward to next week, but having to wait for next season is going to be a killer.

I think for the ones he sired to die he actually has to get staked by that white stake it's why all descended vamps of the rest just carried on their lives while the originals had their naps.