New Lissie song 'Shameless'

allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After her fantastic debut album 'Catching A Tiger' Lissie is back with a new rockier single 'Shameless' which echoes early Alanis Morissette but 'Lissie-fied' she's also playing in London on 7th May (so gutted I can't go due to exams) but just wanted to spread the word and see if there's any more Lissie fans out there?

http://www.lissie.com/news/detail/lissies_new_single_shameless_lyric_video_watch_it_here2/

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i LOVE Lissie, her debut album was very enjoyable, loved Cuckoo, Oh Mississippi and Stranger. I think Shameless is great too, definitely see where she might be going for her next album but i LOVE her voice and i find anything she sings amazing (see her covers of Bad Romance and Go Your Own Way) :)
  • Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw her three times in the States earlier this year and she played about 5 new songs over the 3 shows.
    I like "Shameless" but the other ones are better.
  • PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seen her once before on the Hard Rock Calling bill, going Dingwalls Tuesday.
  • Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Giving Dingwalls a miss as I don't like the venue but I'm sure I'll see her again before the year is out.
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Giving Dingwalls a miss as I don't like the venue but I'm sure I'll see her again before the year is out.

What's wrong with Dingwalls? Am off to the gig on Tuesday night and I've never been there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I kind of like it. :)
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh I like.