Craig Tinker and Karl Munro

Adeola_OgundeleAdeola_Ogundele Posts: 23
Forum Member
Do you think Craig knows something about Karl starting the Rover's fire?

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I think he does. If he does know something, I hope Karl doesn't find out because Karl could try and kill Craig :( I'm curious to know what Craig knows.
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I think he does,

How bad would it be if Karl tried to kill craig:eek:
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, there has been many hints. Maybe Craig hasn't told anyone as he is scared of Karl seeking revenge when he's released from the big house.
  • ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would Corrie be brave enough to have Karl try to kill a child? Even if he didn't succeed.
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Thumbolina wrote: »
    Would Corrie be brave enough to have Karl try to kill a child? Even if he didn't succeed.

I don't see why not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I remember when Charlie Stubs tried to drown David Platt in a bowl of water:eek:

In HO Silas was about to murder Declan, whe he thought he was gonna find him up stairs.:(
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    Yes, I think he does. If he does know something, I hope Karl doesn't find out because Karl could try and kill Craig :( I'm curious to know what Craig knows.
    Craig has no one else to turn to because that fire has damaged so many characters lives.

Doubt he'll feel comfortable telling Beth about it, because she can't keep secrets. Kirk maybe but what sort of advice would he expect from him? Jason and Leanne would love to know the truth, but how would they be in a position to talk to Craig in the first place? Anyway, not too long to go now till...
    the wedding where it surely will all come out?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is Craig 13? I guess the younger the child character is, the less likely they are to have an attempted murder as it would generate more complaints. David Platt was about 16 and an "evil character" when he was drowned by Charlie Stubbs, but the scene got lots of viewer complaints.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I figured he thinks he started it himself, like he was messing around with matches/lighter/fireworks, left it unattended and connects it to the fire starting later in the Rovers. He might have initially thought that Sunita was guilty and now with Dev investigating and insisting on her innocence, he might think that he'll get the blame.
  • Adeola_OgundeleAdeola_Ogundele Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    los.kav wrote: »
    I figured he thinks he started it himself, like he was messing around with matches/lighter/fireworks, left it unattended and connects it to the fire starting later in the Rovers. He might have initially thought that Sunita was guilty and now with Dev investigating and insisting on her innocence, he might think that he'll get the blame.

He's weird around Karl. if he thought he had done it himself, I doubt Karl would have an affect on his behaviour.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig might have seen something, but is unsure to say anything to anybody incase no one believes him.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
    Forum Member
    He's withholding information relating to a serious crime. He should be arrested and locked up. I know it's harsh but he has got to learn and nobody seems to be guiding him at present. Perhaps 6 weeks in a young delinquents centre.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    He's withholding information relating to a serious crime. He should be arrested and locked up. I know it's harsh but he has got to learn and nobody seems to be guiding him at present. Perhaps 6 weeks in a young delinquents centre.

:eek::eek::eek: BLIMEY, hes just a kid.
    Forum Member
    hetty100 wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek: BLIMEY, hes just a kid.

He has to learn. Maybe a month then.
  • piimapoikapiimapoika Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    He said he did "something bad". I doubt that at his age he would think withholding information came under that category. I agree with loskav that he thinks he started the fire himself, and Karl saw him.
    Forum Member
    The law is the law I'm afraid.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    He's weird around Karl. if he thought he had done it himself, I doubt Karl would have an affect on his behaviour.

Unless standing near a a large man who's house you burned down, soon-to-be wife you almost killed, and ex-girlfriend you did kill, makes him a bit nervous? :D;) I'm reaching, because I think this feels a bit 'tacked on' to the story.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think they would have the nerve to do so.

But I think that Craig will uncover Karl's crimes, and save the day.

Will Inspector Dev, the Singing Detective, try to take all the credit, though?:D
  • biscuitfactorybiscuitfactory Posts: 29,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Will Inspector Dev, the Singing Detective, try to take all the credit, though?:D

Oh god,he's not going to start singing as well now,is he?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    he probably ate Karl's' crisps :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They had Charlie Stubbs trying to kill David Platt and he was only about 16. Craig is only about 3 years younger than David was.
  • sarahcssarahcs Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member

As soon as I read this I knew it was you! Just a glance to the left confirmed it. :D
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooler wrote: »
    They had Charlie Stubbs trying to kill David Platt and he was only about 16. Craig is only about 3 years younger than David was.

Unlike David, Craig is inoffensive (plenty of viewers were probably cheering Charlie on:D), so I still doubt that Karl will do anything to Craig, other than make some threat or other.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member

Fortunately, the justice system won't ‘lock up’ a child who may have witnessed a crime and been too scared to go to the police. At Craig’s age I was terrified of the police. I always felt that they could read my mind and knew that I was sometimes a naughty little girl that hadn’t swotted enough for school tests. If a child is guilty of obstructing justice he is likely to get a caution if at all. What about all the people who saw Jimmy Savile molesting children, they were never charged. In any case the Rovers’ fire story line is a typical scriptwriters’ load of BS. Why wasn’t a connection made between the Rovers fire to Jason’s van fire? A mother of young children with no history of violence has been branded a murderer on circumstantial evidence. Sunita was felt to have removed her breathing tube but nobody saw her doing it. Surely she would have had a police guard in the hospital? There wasn’t even a nurse with her....despite her being critically ill in an intensive care setting. And why didn’t fireman Paul notice the smell of accelerant on Karl? Paul who didn’t bat an eyelid when his bit on the side left his wife to put cheese in a toaster and died as a result of gross negligence.
    Forum Member
    sarahcs wrote: »
    As soon as I read this I knew it was you! Just a glance to the left confirmed it. :D

You are a shrewd one Sarah.