Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amusing..and true...comment from someone;

'i see you have put weight on bit naughty considering youve had the most help out of everyone i know and people have bent over backwards to help you all very dissapointing what more do you want them to do just saying'

They do look pretty huge in the photo.

The negative comments are disappearing pretty quickly!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Philth actually wearing a dress shirt???
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG! How much weight has Sam put on? That's actually bloody tragic considering how much help she had.

See Emma's doing the old trick of hiding behind Sam so we can't see how fat SHE is nowadays :rolleyes:

Whoever called them up on being fatter than ever wants a pat on the back. It's true.

EDIT: And why is Jenny the dog always with them? What about that poor sheepdog they've got that seemed to live in a box?! That one would have loved the exercise.
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if they still have Ruby? There was a flurry of complaints to Bio TV and to Director Dan about their treatment of the poor animal during Chawner's Last Chance, I wonder if the RSPCA intervened and found her another, better, more caring home? I do hope so.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »

Oh Jesus wept! Sam, what have you done? :eek:

I know it's an unflattering camera angle but bloody hell, she is bigger than ever . And what is that strange wolf-face thing?

I despair, I really do :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Oh Jesus wept! Sam, what have you done? :eek:

I know it's an unflattering camera angle but bloody hell, she is bigger than ever . And what is that strange wolf-face thing?

I despair, I really do :(
    Wolf face thing?:confused::confused:

That's Phil.

Don't be so rude just because his nostril hair has it's own postcode.:D;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    Wolf face thing?:confused::confused:

That's Phil.

Don't be so rude just because his nostril hair has it's own postcode.:D;)

Pfffthahaha! :D:D

I imagine they posed in the tshirts, did a stroll past the barrier to get the photo of them 'doing the walk' and boom, back to maccy d for an emergency shot.

I still love them though.
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    I've just nipped out to buy a hat. I'll be having it for dinner tomorrow.

The time they've quoted is very suspect, and we don't know if they did it all but they did make the effort to get out there and that's a very big step for a Chawner. Frankly this is more than they ever did in three series. But fair play to them, they did it.

Maybe there is truth in this Japanese reality show nonsense after all, what else could motivate a Chawner more than a camera?

Two points though. Sam is at or very near her heaviest. She was the only one to see real change over the three series and it is a real shame to see the weight all back.

Secondly, who was looking after Audrey for the several hours, at least, they were out?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    I've just nipped out to buy a hat. I'll be having it for dinner tomorrow.

The time they've quoted is very suspect, and we don't know if they did it all but they did make the effort to get out there and that's a very big step for a Chawner. Frankly this is more than they ever did in three series. But fair play to them, they did it.

Maybe there is truth in this Japanese reality show nonsense after all, what else could motivate a Chawner more than a camera?

Two points though. Sam is at or very near her heaviest. She was the only one to see real change over the three series and it is a real shame to see the weight all back.

Secondly, who was looking after Audrey for the several hours, at least, they were out?
    I expect one of the neighbours was keeping an eye on her, they seem to get on really well with the folk in their street.

Oh wait...
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    If they did do it in 2 hrs 30, they can't be as ill as they make out and perhaps some benefit deductions are in order?
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All well and good proving they did the hike, (IF they did;)) but they didn't get any sponsorship money for doing it as we all know!

I bet they checked in, went back to the car, had a feed and then went to the finish line and claimed they'd done it. Three people that size would NEVER have done that hike in 2 hours 30. Aud always claims she needs someone at home in case she has an *ahem* epileptic fit, so who was at home looking after her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how Phil can continue to convince himself he is a well loved celeb when only one of his 5000 facebook friends sponsored him?
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll go and get the OH to crochet us all hats made out of Strawberry Laces.

Sam looks absolutely MASSIVE. I very much doubt that they did the walk in 2 and a half hours considering they couldn't walk the length of themselves when they were supposedly lighter. And I see that Audrey doesn't need overnight care. What part of her DLA was it that was reduced? Her care component should be put down to Low since she obviously copes through the day when all three of them are out the house, plus all night when they're gone. The only thing she needs help with is clothing and washing, which tbh, I don't think she did much of even when she was younger.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    I'll go and get the OH to crochet us all hats made out of Strawberry Laces.

Sam looks absolutely MASSIVE. I very much doubt that they did the walk in 2 and a half hours considering they couldn't walk the length of themselves when they were supposedly lighter. And I see that Audrey doesn't need overnight care. What part of her DLA was it that was reduced? Her care component should be put down to Low since she obviously copes through the day when all three of them are out the house, plus all night when they're gone. The only thing she needs help with is clothing and washing, which tbh, I don't think she did much of even when she was younger.

Remember the 'hike' up Snowdon when Emma kept retching?

All any of them are fit to do is take the dogs for a walk, (when they feel like it) and even poor old Ruby didn't get that this time. They all look quite rosy cheeked, but that's possibly due to the cold, as I'll bet the only physical exertion they'll have indulged in that night was getting in and out of the car and the opening of a packet of SmartPrice sausage rolls (pack of 32). ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else notice in the photo that only Sam has a number attached to her t shirt? Mind you Emma is concealed behind her bulk, so maybe she has one - but Phil hasn't got one. Did he even do the walk?!
  • wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else notice in the photo that only Sam has a number attached to her t shirt? Mind you Emma is concealed behind her bulk, so maybe she has one - but Phil hasn't got one. Did he even do the walk?!

Maybe Phil ate his?
  • LillyleiLillylei Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Im chawnlike in size (maybe like emma) and I completed 20k in under 4 hours, the difference being I dont smoke, had trained a bit (was naughty and didnt do as much as I should) and have a general ok level of fitness, I walk everywhere as dont have a car and I do a retail job that sees me walking about/standing for 8+ hrs a day.

SO if it took me that long (I was wandering the public streets of london in just a decorated bra!!!!!/)and I was trying to get it done ASAP I cant see that papa repulsve with his dead lumps of meat legs, emma with her 9-yr old lungs and sam with her weight could have done it in that time...unless they were on mobility scooters.

(we also had to stop at lots of crossings etc and I had to wait a few times while my sister stopped for a wee lol)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lillylei wrote: »
    Im chawnlike in size (maybe like emma) and I completed 20k in under 4 hours, the difference being I dont smoke, had trained a bit (was naughty and didnt do as much as I should) and have a general ok level of fitness, I walk everywhere as dont have a car and I do a retail job that sees me walking about/standing for 8+ hrs a day.

SO if it took me that long (I was wandering the public streets of london in just a decorated bra!!!!!/)and I was trying to get it done ASAP I cant see that papa repulsve with his dead lumps of meat legs, emma with her 9-yr old lungs and sam with her weight could have done it in that time...unless they were on mobility scooters.

Hahahahahahahahahaha I can imagine them on mobility scooters; Bet Aud would love one, it would eliminate the need to walk completely, obviously she'd need the deluxe version with commode.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    You lot are so funny. I just saw this on Phils page

Dear Philip

You did it!

Well done for being one of the fantastic Sue Ryder Stars who completed the Clitheroe Starlight Hike. We hope you had a great time at Friday’s walk and you have been having a well deserved rest.

It was such an amazing evening to see so many people taking part in the Clitheroe Starlight Hike. The night started with some fab entertainment and the walk took you through some beautiful parts of Clitheroe with some stunning views. We finished with a great cheering squad at the finish line and a well deserved hot breakfast. A huge well done from everybody at Cuerden Hall.

Keep an eye on our Facebook page where we’ll be posting all our shots of the night in the next few days. You can also upload your own pictures and share them with other walkers here.

Don’t forget now you have done the walk, and got the photos and badge to prove it, it’s a great time to collect those last donations from friends and family.

Thank you again for taking part.

Emma

Emma Russ
    Sue Ryder Starlight Hike team
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to see a photo of the badge now, my cynicism has returned :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You lot are so funny. I just saw this on Phils page

Dear Philip

You did it!

Well done for being one of the fantastic Sue Ryder Stars who completed the Clitheroe Starlight Hike. We hope you had a great time at Friday’s walk and you have been having a well deserved rest.

It was such an amazing evening to see so many people taking part in the Clitheroe Starlight Hike. The night started with some fab entertainment and the walk took you through some beautiful parts of Clitheroe with some stunning views. We finished with a great cheering squad at the finish line and a well deserved hot breakfast. A huge well done from everybody at Cuerden Hall.

Keep an eye on our Facebook page where we’ll be posting all our shots of the night in the next few days. You can also upload your own pictures and share them with other walkers here.

Don’t forget now you have done the walk, and got the photos and badge to prove it, it’s a great time to collect those last donations from friends and family.

Thank you again for taking part.

Emma

Emma Russ
    Sue Ryder Starlight Hike team

:D

What ''last donations from friends and family''? They have no friends, they rejected their son and his family and they aren't going to sponsor one another. My guess is they just went to see if some daft sods would ask if they could have their picture taken with them in order to keep up the pretence that they're bona fide celebs.

The only way I'd believe they completed it would be if they posted pictures of them on the actual hike and going round the course.
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    I cannot believe I'm defending Phil, but...

I think he did do the walk. There's another picture on Facebook (next to the one of Sam looking sadly massive) of Phil standing with some poor person dressed in a Star mascot outfit. In it, Phil has the number 70 attached to his straining T-shirt. So, unless I've gone insane and I'm hallucinating the photo, there is evidence he did the walk too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Well good on them for doing it, I shall imagine they won't do anymore exercise for the next 6 monthsbecause that was probably more than the amount they'd do in 6 months.

Shame about no sponsors bar the £1 from the person calling Phil a C-U-Next-Tuesday. :( would have been nice for the charity and well I guess for the Chawns themselves. I think part of the reason they weren't sponsored was because no one believed they would do it as they're proven in the past to weasel out of anything requiring hard work apart from eating a KFC Family Bucket each.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    I cannot believe I'm defending Phil, but...

I think he did do the walk. There's another picture on Facebook (next to the one of Sam looking sadly massive) of Phil standing with some poor person dressed in a Star mascot outfit. In it, Phil has the number 70 attached to his straining T-shirt. So, unless I've gone insane and I'm hallucinating the photo, there is evidence he did the walk too.

Could you post it on here please Alberon?