It's Mine......................All Mine (Part 9)

Comments

• twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    Nope, got a full week of meetings as my colleague is off :(

:( (((((((((((((((silent))))))))))))))) I sincerely hope something better lies in your future XXX

What does Mrs S think of the work situation, if you can say?
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( (((((((((((((((silent))))))))))))))) I sincerely hope something better lies in your future XXX

What does Mrs S think of the work situation, if you can say?

Not happy. I think she'll live though :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not happy. I think she'll live though :o:D

I is having some Gorillaz :cool: Realising its about 13 years old :eek::eek: Where did that go??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listening to one of my two different copies of Taylor Swift's Speak Now tour concerts :o

Was listening to A Skylit Drive earlier, you'd like them... very loud, very fast and vocals that would put The Growler to shame! :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listening to one of my two different copies of Taylor Swift's Speak Now tour concerts :o

Was listening to A Skylit Drive earlier, you'd like them... very loud, very fast and vocals that would put The Growler to shame! :eek: :D

I like the sound of that! What genre if it fits one? I can live without Taylor Swift tho :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the sound of that! What genre if it fits one? I can live without Taylor Swift tho :p

Post-Hardcore :cool:

Taylor Swift did an album with Def Leppard you know, sadly they became country rather than her properly rocking out :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post-Hardcore :cool:

Taylor Swift did an album with Def Leppard you know, sadly they became country rather than her properly rocking out :(

I'm having a listen....rather too many female vocals for me, if it must be female vocals they have to sound like Courtney Love for me :p
  • mummypiggetmummypigget Posts: 12,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I is having some Gorillaz :cool: Realising its about 13 years old :eek::eek: Where did that go??

I love gorillaz, I think it's only about 10-11 years tho cos I'm sure they came on the scene around the time I was with my first bf. but my days, you've made me feel old!!

Also...this is my thread:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love gorillaz, I think it's only about 10-11 years tho cos I'm sure they came on the scene around the time I was with my first bf. but my days, you've made me feel old!!

Also...this is my thread:p

It's mine and Silent's thread I'll have you know, we let Mrs T think it's hers occasionally but it's ours, all ours!!

I remember my daughter aged about 14 making me Sunshine in a Bag out of paper....a paper sun in a paper handbag :D:D And my son gave me Clint Eastwood for mothers day....vastly better than a bunch of daffs ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awwww that's so precious:Dand very you!! small minipig made me a pottery cupcake at nursery this year, it now has pride of place in my display cabinet, I think it's the best pressie I've ever had!

Actually it's always been mine but I let you weird folk keep it going while I was away:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awwww that's so precious:Dand very you!! small minipig made me a pottery cupcake at nursery this year, it now has pride of place in my display cabinet, I think it's the best pressie I've ever had!

Actually it's always been mine but I let you weird folk keep it going while I was away:p

Awww! You'll keep that cupcake forever :cool: What a lovely present!

Weird??? WEIRD??? I is NORMAL I tell you!!!! :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having a listen....rather too many female vocals for me, if it must be female vocals they have to sound like Courtney Love for me :p

There is no female singer in A Skylit Drive. Just sayin' :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm...whatever you need to tell yourself. I guess with all you being strange it must feel normal:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no female singer in A Skylit Drive. Just sayin' :p

It was I love the way you Lie or something similar.....the shouty bit came in after a while but toooo much whiny girl vocals :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm into not girly bubble gum but quite different music thanks to a program I watch called
    Bones. Two of my faves are Mindy Gledhill - Anchor and Great Northern - Low Is A Height. Both are amazing!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm into not girly bubble gum but quite different music thanks to a program I was called
    Bones. Two of my faves are Mindy Gledhill - Anchor and Great Northern - Low Is A Height. Both are amazing!!

I'll check them out after I've finished thrashing my eardrums with the Strokes :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nazo no Kanojo X

The series follows the relationship of Akira Tsubaki and Mikoto Urabe. Urabe is a transfer student who recently came to Tsubaki's school. After a series of strange events, Tsubaki finds himself addicted to Urabe's drool. Once she claims the addiction as love sickness, the relationship slowly progresses, focusing on the odd bond that comes out of the drool attachment...

No, seriously... :eek: :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm into not girly bubble gum but quite different music thanks to a program I was called

I keep meaning to check out Great Northern due to the 30 Seconds To Mars connection, thanks for the reminder :)

Always thought you name was mummeypiglet btw :o:D

Nice to see you on our little thread. Tea? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nazo no Kanojo X

The series follows the relationship of Akira Tsubaki and Mikoto Urabe. Urabe is a transfer student who recently came to Tsubaki's school. After a series of strange events, Tsubaki finds himself addicted to Urabe's drool. Once she claims the addiction as love sickness, the relationship slowly progresses, focusing on the odd bond that comes out of the drool attachment...

No, seriously... :eek: :o

Now that IS weird! :D

I just had low is a height, very good! Defo your sort of thing, Silent :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I keep meaning to check out Great Northern due to the 30 Seconds To Mars connection, thanks for the reminder :)

Always thought you name was mummeypiglet btw :o:D

Nice to see you on our little thread. Tea? :)

My eldest especially loves that song by great northern mainly because of the instrumental part, he is 5 and rocks good taste, my 4 year old is awesome and likes fall out boy :D

Thank you for the offer of tea but I'm going to bed in a mo and don't want to be up in the night to pee:o:D maybe next time?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My eldest especially loves that song by great northern mainly because of the instrumental part, he is 5 and rocks good taste, my 4 year old is awesome and likes fall out boy :D

Thank you for the offer of tea but I'm going to bed in a mo and don't want to be up in the night to pee:o:D maybe next time?

Any four year old that like Fall Out Boy will grow up to be a good kid, this has been proven via sociologiocal studies :)

Fans of goth or emo music are more empathetic and study harder ;) :cool:

Night mummy :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any four year old that like Fall Out Boy will grow up to be a good kid, this has been proven via sociologiocal studies :)

THis explains my work ethic!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Aww thanks, he is pretty amazing, they both are. I am likely
    To say that tho :D when preg with my eldest I did everything by the book, played him
    Mozart etc and he was born 9 weeks prem (incidentally he did respond to Mozart playing when he was in his incubator!) but with my youngest I was like "well the book is wrong" so played him fall out boy, garbage etc :D he came 3 weeks early but it was better!

Night night :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THis explains my work ethic!! :D

I thought you like heavy metal and folk? :confused:

Apparently metal is the only musical genre that bypasses all ethnic background and class :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you like heavy metal and folk? :confused:

Apparently metal is the only musical genre that bypasses all ethnic background and class :o

Not just heavy, all kinds of metal. Some folk, not by all means all..... love indie, grunge, rock, trance, dubstep, reggae, punk of course, and goth, natch!!! Bit of a weird mix, I don't like country or jazz but even then there are exceptions.
This discussion has been closed.