The Chase (ITV) (Part 3)

Comments

• shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Glad Eileen is out after only going £500.
  • JustonecornettoJustonecornetto Posts: 19,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eileen has to be the most doom laden contestant ever, just a pity it wasn't Shaun today, that would have been laugh a minute :o
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd put her up for miserable person of Britain award :D
  • PetitshooPetitshoo Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Dear oh dear, there's proof you don't need a sparkling personality to make it onto TV
    :o
  • EvannahEvannah Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What kind of medication was that woman ON? She was away with the fairies. And so GLUM and just plain WEIRD o___0
  • VientreVientre Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine staying at Eileens B&B? what a miserable sod, glad she got caught £500.00 was a joke, she can go back to the undertakers she,ll make more as a professional mourner.
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "How many matches in a QUARTER final?"

"5"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
    Forum Member
    Come on Stephen!
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vientre wrote: »
    Imagine staying at Eileens B&B? what a miserable sod, glad she got caught £500.00 was a joke, she can go back to the undertakers she,ll make more as a professional mourner.

She's like that woman in the B&B on fools and horses episode the jolly boys outing :D
    Forum Member
    Mincemeat!
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    She went for the £1,000?! >:(

Another student ffs. She made a big deal about needing to get back for the team then stood there like rigor mortis had set in. In the end, the other two didn't even need her for ballast.
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lea_uk wrote: »
    I'm sure Eileen was on Four in a Bed.

Yes she was
  • albion-mad-nickalbion-mad-nick Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why on earth was Eileen there? She was clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic. The quarter finals question was hilarious.
  • Dr. LinusDr. Linus Posts: 6,445
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone, not a regular contributor but have a question - does anyone know the record for the lowest victory? As in, the lowest total in the final chase that has beaten the Chaser?

I'd also be interested to know the highest defeat as well if anyone knows that (ie. the biggest score not to beat the Chaser).

Lowest I've seen is something like 13/14 from Sean I think. Highest is probably about 24 from Mark.
  • Benjamin SiskoBenjamin Sisko Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr. Linus wrote: »
    Hello everyone, not a regular contributor but have a question - does anyone know the record for the lowest victory? As in, the lowest total in the final chase that has beaten the Chaser?

I'd also be interested to know the highest defeat as well if anyone knows that (ie. the biggest score not to beat the Chaser).

Lowest I've seen is something like 13/14 from Sean I think. Highest is probably about 24 from Mark.

The lowest Final Chase score to be a winning score was 14 against Shaun - though it's notable that Mark, Anne and Paul have all lost to 15, and Mark lost to 13(!!) in the first Christmas Special. :)

The Highest Chaser victories are as follows:

Shaun - 23
    Mark - 26
    Anne - 26
    Paul - 24
  • VientreVientre Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What was she like on that? And where did she come? Would be interesting to see how she was scored being so odd and misrable.
  • wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,771
    Forum Member
    Sexbomb wrote: »
    She's like that woman in the B&B on fools and horses episode the jolly boys outing :D

That's exactly what I said to my mum!:D
  • jojo2008jojo2008 Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoy it so much more when Anne is the Chaser :D
  • sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    Eileen was on FIAB and it came across very clearly she loved her cats, she had several Maine **** cats, she came across very batty but great, poor lady.
  • DDRickyDDDDRickyDD Posts: 5,249
    Forum Member
    Anne is definitely the most entertaining chaser, and probably the 2nd best quizzer after Paul Sinha.

I'd rate them as follows:

As a quizzer:

1. Paul
    2. Anne
    3. Shaun
    4. Mark

Entertainment value:

1. Anne
    2. Shaun
    3. Mark
    4. Paul
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    I can't believe Anne never mentioned Ben's answer to the question about what kind of mammal an auroch was . He said Bird, which as most people know, isn't a mammal.
  • piimapoikapiimapoika Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    I can't believe Anne never mentioned Ben's answer to the question about what kind of mammal an auroch was . He said Bird, which as most people know, isn't a mammal.

Quizzers often say: if you are asked "what kind of creature is . . . .?" and you don't know, say Bird. They also say of course "Listen to the blasted question".
  • Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    I heard it as what kind of animal is an auroch, which covers just about every living thing which isn't a plant, fungi, protist or bacteria. So listening to the question wouldn't have helped me.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vientre wrote: »
    What was she like on that? And where did she come? Would be interesting to see how she was scored being so odd and misrable.

She was in FIAB. She had loads of cats which hissed at the other guests! Her place apparently was covered in cat hairs :o
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Chaser that says just another day in the office is the most dullest one.
This discussion has been closed.