The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoed wrote: »
    Higher was done in Universal Studios lool
    I do NOT want Alex to have a video like that

If Alex does release a duet with Usher, the video NEEDS to look like this....she can't be taking him to some warehouse in south London...:-/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Omg there put the video i uploaded on thatgrapejuice
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    If Alex does release a duet with Usher, the video NEEDS to look like this....she can't be taking him to some warehouse in south London...:-/

OMG one of my favorite songs ever...and the video is AMAZING. :eek::eek::eek::D
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member

That video is quite simple tbh but has been nicely shot and edited.

Alex could ROCK a video like that EASILY.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    Omg i love the video.. Way better than Elephant, that's for sure!
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    i loved that purple dress outfit!
    Forum Member

one of my favourite videos of all times

feel sad about the car though, you just don't do that :p
    Forum Member
    u know they put the video on grape juice website u dont think it will be blocked
    Forum Member
    i loved that purple dress outfit!

OMG, same! That outfit SLA-SLA SLAYEDDDD me.
    She looked like a fullon Diva.

She needs to wear something like that more often, it was HOTTT.
    Forum Member
    ABFAN1 wrote: »
    u know they put the video on grape juice website u dont think it will be blocked

Probs will be soon.
    Forum Member
    i love this part! Watch her lips !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WYMsAgPpLbc#t=152s

EDIT: Shoed where were you in the vid?
    Forum Member
    Probs will be soon.
    hope not
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

LMAO :eek::D;)
    Forum Member
    hope not

I'm downloading it now, so i can always watch it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok U-TURN....I actually like the video more now...I think that perspectively it does a better job than Elephant. I like the purple/black dress look she rocked too...girl has some knockers on her lool :eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    OMG one of my favorite songs ever...and the video is AMAZING. :eek::eek::eek::D
    That video is quite simple tbh but has been nicely shot and edited.

Alex could ROCK a video like that EASILY.
    one of my favourite videos of all times

feel sad about the car though, you just don't do that :p

Lol....I do hope that Alex does get a Ray Kay video one day...if Alesha can get one, then Alexandra definitely can. The guy rules the music video world imo
    Forum Member

You can't even see the extras in the tunnel bit :(
    I was in the partying bits behind Alex but they've darkened it so much ... It was bright white when I was there so I'm guessing they've edited it like that.

I can't recognise any of the extra's LOL! I should have gone to the train bit, they said I could but I said I wouldn't be able to get there on time because I'd have to leave my house at like 4am!

but oh well, It was still a good day!!
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    It's a very good vid, and it works for the song. The issue is not so much her management, but other issues. Capital are being shady for no reason, VEVO could simply be ridiculously slow. The problems haven't been RCA's fault. Elephant premiered earlier than expected because of that silly DJ, which ruined everything. Syco were an issue long term as we saw. They couldn't even be arsed with 7 months. They did well, but they had a lot to lose if Alex flopped. After her win, she was huge. Also they had a big budget after Leona's huge success. Don't forget they did well, but Alex did a lot of work to make the album sell. If she was a naff performer (which she isn't) Overcome wouldn't have sold nearly as much. The era isn't the issue, there are many forces at work who want Alex to fail. And winning XF is sorta part of that issue.
    Forum Member
    the video i uploaded is going on loads of sites
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully they get the video up on VEVO asap...
  • lovealexburkelovealexburke Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    i agree with you but some how i think if this whole uptempo thing does not work out for her maybe she should do some ballads.You can tell the budget has been stripped even the fact that she did not have the permission to film on the tube. The good thing is she has determination to market herself and unlike leona lewis she is involved in a lot of things and she puts herself out there. SYCO ISa joke of a label they just do a quick rich scheme and do not develop an artist. The Overcome situation was done completely wrong. Alex should of released All night long as her first single during summer around the time JLS released Beat Again, Then she should of done a massive performance of The silence on the Xfactor as her second single to launch the album and she would of sold bucket loads of her album and then done bad boys as her 3rd single. Look at EPIC they have JLS and Olly Murs and they have managed them really well. I reckon Simon is gonna drop cher lloyd she has only sold 200 k of her album
    Forum Member
    Marcus's video premiered today and is being uploaded on VEVO 10am tomorrow according to him so I don't see or understand why we have to wait until Wed/Thurs for Alexanra's video to be uploaded. Annoying...
    Forum Member
    i find it inpressive how they found the video in the first place nealy 2 hours its been on and it on sites already
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus's video premiered today and is being uploaded on VEVO 10am tomorrow according to him so I don't see or understand why we have to wait until Wed/Thurs for Alexanra's video to be uploaded. Annoying...

Indeed....I have no idea why they are waiting....maybe they have a VEVO advert campaign that will tie in to the premiere and that is why there is a delay....but I doubt it...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i find it inpressive how they found the video in the first place nealy 2 hours its been on and it on sites already

You'd be surprised...I actually think quite a lot of 'people' lurk on this thread....AB, MB and DB included ;)
This discussion has been closed.