Baby North West revealed in first glimpse photo

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,337
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Kayne West exclusively revealed the first picture to be made public of his daughter. Read the full article here http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a509579/north-west-first-photo-revealed-by-kanye-on-kris-jenner-show-picture.html

The baby looks like Kim when she was young.

Daily Mail's article about the baby shows Kim and Kayne as kids.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2400957/Kim-Kardashian-baby-photo-Kanye-West-reveals-pictures-North-West-Kris-Jenner-show.html

She's cute.

Opinions?

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Guess they didnt get executive deals on first photo of their baby,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Guess they didnt get executive deals on first photo of their baby,

Kanye has publicly said previously before and after North was born that it wasn't America's baby and that they would show the world in their own pace.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww gorgeous baby :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Awww gorgeous baby :)

Yeah she is, looks like her mum and dad but more her mum. :)
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Sorry but that is not a pretty baby :o
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kayne West exclusively revealed the first picture to be made public of his daughter. Read the full article here http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a509579/north-west-first-photo-revealed-by-kanye-on-kris-jenner-show-picture.html

The baby looks like Kim when she was young.

Daily Mail's article about the baby shows Kim and Kayne as kids.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2400957/Kim-Kardashian-baby-photo-Kanye-West-reveals-pictures-North-West-Kris-Jenner-show.html

She's cute.

Opinions?

Poor little kid with those two vapid fools for parents.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kanye has publicly said previously before and after North was born that it wasn't America's baby and that they would show the world in their own pace.
    PimpGranny must be fuming that she can't add this one to "The Brand".

No directing a sex tape for North for her 16th birthday!
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    She's absolutely gorgeous, and looks just like Kim.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful baby.
  • SadeyedSadeyed Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And yeah :rolleyes:, cause after all she has never been a money grubbing fame **** has she?
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I'm trying to find a pic of Kanye before his accident to compare properly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadeyed wrote: »
    And yeah :rolleyes:, cause after all she has never been a money grubbing fame **** has she?

I think Kanye has pretty much had it his way from the get go with the baby. He announced the pregnancy (with no 'exclusive deal'), he has shown first picture of his daughter without an exclusive deal aswell. I have absolutely no doubt they would have been offered millions, and Kris Jenner would have been wanting to take cos lets face it she makes 10% of what Kim makes. However, Kanye doesn't need the money. Looks like they have taken a lot of influence from Jayz and Beyoncé.

Good on them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Poor little kid with those two vapid fools for parents.

What nasty sentiment.

I am sure she will be brought up in the best way possible.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    She is cute to be fair!
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww little cutie,she looks like both of them lol
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Awww she is so cute :)
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did the accident cause the puffy cheeked look he has - I know he has been wired up?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member

http://youtu.be/QqwUO-iJIv8?t=1m51s

And I find it hilarious how people are saying that Kanye is vapid considering he has given hip-hop / rap some of the most innovative work over his career (spanning nearly 20 years). You may not like his personality, but to call him vapid is ignorant.

Also, the fact that Kim has seemingly agreed with Kanye's reservations about showing the baby off, even strolling around with no make-up on and not being all dressed up as she was before. Shows me that she's taking her new role more seriously than people may think, her priority seems to be her partner and her child.

And North is a beautiful little girl, anyone calling her ugly is a disgusting person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CFCJM1 wrote: »
    Did the accident cause the puffy cheeked look he has - I know he has been wired up?

Yes. He used to be really insecure about it and hated for people to talk about them.

It's the same reason 50 cent's cheeks are like that too. Lucky for Kanye, though, he can open his mouth pretty wide. 50 can't. Weirdly, though, it helped him obtain his signature sound, but I digress.
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    i really dont think that baby is cute at all
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    That baby is utterly adorable.

He said he decided to share the cute image of his baby on Kris's show because he wanted to please little North's grandmother.

'You just stop all of the noise and I thought it would be really cool on her grandmother's season finale to bring a picture of North,' he said.

It was then when he shared the snap, much to the delight of a cheering audience.

Good for them.:)
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd long been hoping that they were going to laugh off the "North West" talk and confirm the baby's real name. They really went with North then...
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    And North is a beautiful little girl, anyone calling her ugly is a disgusting person.

I said she's not a pretty baby. Not saying it to be controversial or "a disgusting person", I really don't think she is.

Some babies are not cute. Fact.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://youtu.be/QqwUO-iJIv8?t=1m51s

And I find it hilarious how people are saying that Kanye is vapid considering he has given hip-hop / rap some of the most innovative work over his career (spanning nearly 20 years). You may not like his personality, but to call him vapid is ignorant.

Also, the fact that Kim has seemingly agreed with Kanye's reservations about showing the baby off, even strolling around with no make-up on and not being all dressed up as she was before. Shows me that she's taking her new role more seriously than people may think, her priority seems to be her partner and her child.

I forget to add egotistic and narcissistic. They are a pair of vapid, egotistic, narcissistic fools. I also think it's hilarious that anyone could possible believe the self-serving drivel that's served up by their PR machines.

A family of actual hyenas would probably do a better job raising that little baby.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I'd long been hoping that they were going to laugh off the "North West" talk and confirm the baby's real name. They really went with North then...

Could have been worse; they could have called her Rose, or if it had been a boy, Fred! :eek: