XMEN Cast

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
Forum Member
Here are the actors\actresses id love to see give these xmen characters a go...do u agree? and \or what are your suggestions

Colossus - Matt Demon
Rogue - Rachel Bilson
Jean Grey - Alicia Witt
Cyclops - Jensen ackles Or Brant Daugherty (who do u prefer)
Nightcrawler - Peter Facinelli
Storm - Gabrielle Union
Beast - Gerard Butler
Quicksilver - andrew garfield
Wolverine - Karl Urban
Shadow cat - Lucy Hale
Mystique - Evan rachel adams
Angel - Ryan Phillipe

Comments

• superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachel Bilson is too limited to play Rogue. I don't think she'd be very good, but your other choices would be good.

She's too old now, but I reckon Eliza Dushku would have been great as Rogue.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    A few years ago I would've liked to see Angela Bassett as Storm.
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt Damon is far too old for Colossus.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    Nicki MInaj as Storm! Lol I joke

Can you imagine Hallie's face if the studio told her they were replacing her with Nicki to appeal to a younger audience? She'd be on the phone to Mariah to set up a "I hate Nicki" club! ;)
  • JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    Storm probably will be recast though. They need someone 20 years younger if Apocalypse is set in the 1980s (First Class was in the 60s, Days of Future Past was in the 70s, the original trilogy was in the 2000s). Cyclops and Jean Grey are rumoured to be getting recast too, for the same reason. In fact, the only one who doesn't need a recast (except for Beast, Professor X, and Magneto of course, because they already were) is Wolverine, who was born in the 19th century and just looks young due to his healing factor.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about Costa Ronin for Colossus?
  • starsailorstarsailor Posts: 11,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The gutting of Rogues character is the worst thing about the entire series of X-men movies. There's not much they can now do to change that.

She needs to be the definitive Rogue (from the X-men tv animation), strong tough, with the Carol Danvers powers, yet also tormented with her powers and being unable to control them (which was the only bit they did well).
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starsailor wrote: »
    The gutting of Rogues character is the worst thing about the entire series of X-men movies. There's not much they can now do to change that.

She needs to be the definitive Rogue (from the X-men tv animation), strong tough, with the Carol Danvers powers, yet also tormented with her powers and being unable to control them (which was the only bit they did well).

Teen Rogue is just wrong. Rogue works best as an adult character.