Jaden Smith..

Comments

• Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you know they are not? Pole dancing is no different to gymnastics. It is good for the body.

http://www.examiner.com/article/willow-smith-says-school-is-not-a-priority-her-family

I'm sure pole dancing is good exercise. In a gym. But in the middle of a bar, it's obviously not appropriate for an 11 year old girl to be doing....
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »

That piece says it all really. It's down to the Smiths being followers of Scientology whose teachings say that kids should be treated like mini adults.

So wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That was four years ago though. He seems to have changed his mind since then and even though he's never officially confirmed he's a Scientologist, it certainly looks at first glance as if he is. The way he brings his kids up is reminiscent of Suri Cruise before TomKat got divorced.

http://popcrush.com/will-smith-robin-thicke-will-i-am-attend-scientology-benefit/
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,804
    Forum Member
    More on the extremely private school funded by Will Smith.
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant stand him he always makes smug impressions and his sister what the heck?
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Don't compare the Smiths and the Brangelina tots. Either way, they're all undergoing abnormal childhoods.

Look at the Affleck children, happy, clean looking, contented and not dragged around the country to suit either parent.

The affleck children always look happy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    His daddy has turned up in a school in brixham maybe come to keep an eye on him. !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrsbadger wrote: »
    His daddy has turned up in a school in brixham maybe come to keep an eye on him. !

I think you mean Brixton, London, not Brixham, Devon. :D

http://news.sky.com/story/1061774/will-smith-makes-surprise-visit-to-brixton
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    The affleck children always look happy

They are also quite young. It will be interesting to see how tey will turn out when they become teenagers.
    Forum Member

I wonder if he partook of what was on offer at Rhianna's party the other night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member

I did Im sorry.!
  • jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what's all the hate for the smith kids?
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    what's all the hate for the smith kids?

I think use of the word "hate" is wrong on your part but I think people haven't warmed to them because they really do seem like total brats, Jaden especially. Neither have inherited any of Will Smith's natural charm or humility it seems, which is a shame.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think use of the word "hate" is wrong on your part but I think people haven't warmed to them because they really do seem like total brats, Jaden especially. Neither have inherited any of Will Smith's natural charm or humility it seems, which is a shame.

hmmm strange that one...

i am not going to use the ''raised with all that fame and money'' as many celeb kids are raised with riches and fame.

I don't think he's that bad but maybe it's just me.
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think he's that bad but maybe it's just me.

I don't think Jaden is as bad as say, Justin Bieber, in terms of arrogance or unlikability but he might get that way if he's not reeled in.

I'm surprised the Smith kids have turned out like they have, as Will and Jada come across as grounded people with lots of charisma.
    Forum Member
    I don't think Jaden is as bad as say, Justin Bieber, in terms of arrogance or unlikability but he might get that way if he's not reeled in.

Probably because he is not as popular as Bieber and only came to the fore earlier this year?

Is he attitude what he's learnt at home but hasn't learnt not to let it show it in public?

Why did he think aged 14 it was the norm to go to clubs?

Wasn't he chaperoned, did his parents express concern?

To me it looks like dad is grooming him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Probably because he is not as popular as Bieber and only came to the fore earlier this year?

Is he attitude what he's learnt at home but hasn't learnt not to let it show it in public?

Why did he think aged 14 it was the norm to go to clubs?

Wasn't he chaperoned, did his parents express concern?

To me it looks like dad is grooming him.

Huh? Jaden smith has been big for a while....ever since pursuit of happyness.
    Forum Member
    Huh? Jaden smith has been big for a while....ever since pursuit of happyness.

As I said, come to the fore...he is nowhere as popular or well known as Justin Bieber.

Bieber only has to be late or cancel a show and it's front page news, if Smith cancelled a show it would go unnoticed. On the Norton show he was a complete waste of space only there because of his dad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I said, come to the fore...he is nowhere as popular or well known as Justin Bieber.

Bieber only has to be late or cancel a show and it's front page news, if Smith cancelled a show it would go unnoticed. On the Norton show he was a complete waste of space only there because of his dad.

what was so bad about him on the show?
    ive only seen clips of it on youtube and i dont get the big fuss about him being horrible
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wouldn't say 'waste of space' since he is also starring in the film alongside his dad :rolleyes:
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaden comes accross as totally unlikeable and full of himself.
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaden comes accross as totally unlikeable and full of himself.

Nothing wrong with having a bit of attitude. He is 14. His dad is Will Smith, the biggest movie star in the world. Whilst a lot of celeb kids may come across far more ''humble'', everybody reacts differently.

Cut the kid some slack!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, apparently he tried to get into a bar to celebrate Justin Bieber's birthday, but was not allowed in, because he is only 14.

Where the heck are his parents, and why are they allowing their 14 year old son run around the world attempting to get into bars at the age of 14?
    Next thing we will see is this boy on drugs, entering rehab, because he obviously has no parents in his life actually spending time with him and trying to raise him properly.

Erm he was with his dad....so he wasnt flying out on his own:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't see his dad here when 14 year old Jaden visited Tim Westwood, and performed this.

If the stories in the press are true, then it's suprising the authorities haven't stepped in...or is it because he is a 'celeb'?

He free-styled on Westwood. Why would his dad be there when he is free-styling and it has nothing to do with Will Smith?

When you were younger and you were doing things, were you parents always there?:eek: