The Never Ending X-Factor Game

AlexosAlexos Posts: 17,697
Forum Member
✭✭
Hello and welcome! This game is all about low-stress, low-commitment, low-time consumption but high fun and creativity!

Here are the rules:

1. The host (me, in the case of Round 1) suggests an X Factor act. This can be any act from any series.

2. Everyone who wants to take part then submits a song to the host via PM, that they think will suit the act. This should all be anonymous.

3. After a couple of days of submissions, the host then posts all submissions together. Everyone, even those who haven't submitted a song, can vote for their favourite songs Eurovision style (12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 points). You can't vote for your own song.

4. After another day or so, once all the votes are in, the results will be announced. The person who came up with the winning song gains a point in the leaderboard and hosts Round 2. The same process begins again.

5. After someone wins 5 points, the overall winner is decided! Then a new tally starts from scratch.

6. So basically this takes up very little time indeed, you only need to pick your song and then vote on the others.

7. You don't need to play every round; if you want you can randomly start playing in Round 10 or whatever, and then come back in Round 17. There's no limit to the number of players either, and even if you've never played a game before, please feel free to try your luck :)

To begin with then, I'm going to choose the very first act which is...
Diana Vickers!

If you want to play, you don't even need to post in the thread, just PM me with your song choice. Do not post your song in the thread. Remember, you can choose any song that you like, although if you post the same song that someone else has already chosen I'll ask you to re-pick. Please keep your song choice to yourself, as you may otherwise face a points penalty :p You can of course discuss which songs you like when they've been posted :)

Hope you all like the look of the game, and if so please keep this thread bumped :D

Comments