Vodafone Price Match

Bald1Bald1 Posts: 405
Forum Member
Apologies if this has been asked before but do Vodafone Stores offer a Price Match service?

Been looking to get a contract phone for a while now and want to be on Vodafone but they don't seem to be very competitive these days. Would be nice if I could go in with an offer I have seen elsewhere and get it matched by them.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    Bald1 wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been asked before but do Vodafone Stores offer a Price Match service?

Been looking to get a contract phone for a while now and want to be on Vodafone but they don't seem to be very competitive these days. Would be nice if I could go in with an offer I have seen elsewhere and get it matched by them.

Might be an idea to go to the Carphone Warehouse or Phones 4 U as they offer cash back and discounts on many contract deals including Vodafone
  • Bald1Bald1 Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    I have never been a fan of those two companies. Much prefer to deal with Vodafone shops.
  • Step666Step666 Posts: 1,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bald1 wrote: »
    No.
    Vodafone staff are instructed to sell based on the quality of the network, not price.

They do have a fairly substantial range of discounts for corporate partners though, so you may be eligible for a reduced price based on who you work for.
    It's certainly worth a look - http://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/employee-advantage/index.htm

As has been stated, you may find a better deal purchasing a Vodafone contract through a third party though.
  • Mark in EssexMark in Essex Posts: 3,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As above.

Wondering if you work for a large company as might be worth checking if you can get a discount?

I can get a 20% discount on the line rental with Vodafone with the company I work for.

Mark.
  • daclickdaclick Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vea is good, just a shame the list of employers isn't available
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    you could try them on twitter:
    https://twitter.com/VodafoneUKdeals

tell them exactly what you want as in 'three have handset w with x min, y texts for £zpcm. can you match it?' worst they can say is no.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    You can go to www.wecompare4u.com to see all the deals for all the phones and see what kind of deal you can get.